Sockpuppet And The Multiverse Of Modness

Everybody is doing the multiverse thing these days, so ol' Sockpuppet is jumpin' on the bandwagon while the jumpin' is good! 

Now quit reading and start downloading my brand new batch of mods so I can start raking in all that sweet, sweet multiverse cash!

Sockpuppet's Injury Mod

You know it, you love it, it's the Sockpuppet Injury Mod!

The most comprehensive injury mod in sports entertainment!

Featuring 328 real world injuries for when you want to bring the pain!

***Updates for v4.00 include toning down the damage caused by some injuries, revising some of the recovery times, severities, ability to work through and surgery options.***

Sockpuppet's Gimmick Mod

You know it, you don't love it as much as you love the Injury Mod but you still love it! It's the Sockpuppet GImmick Mod!

Updated with 90 gimmicks to rocket your workers to stardom or Terry Taylor them into obscurity!

***Updates for v4.00 include tweaks to the gimmick requirements and who can use them.***

Sockpuppet's Venue Mod

Pack your toothbrush and call the rental car company! It's Sockpuppet's Venue Mod!

279 (!) venues spanning the globe and ranging from massive arenas to out of the way bars that are DEFINITELY NOT ANCIENT AZTEC TEMPLES FULL OF VAMPIRES!

***Can you believe that it's version 4.00 of this mod and I still couldn't get the pee smell out of some of these places?***

Sockpuppet's Training Centers

Sockpuppet's Training Center mod is the perfect way to churn out useless jabronis for your superstars to squash into the dirt the place where the superstars of tomorrow are born!

***With the changes to TEW IX, version 4.00 has allowed me to tailor each school to produce specific styles of wrestler! Huzzah!***

Sockpuppet's Match Pack

***NEW FOR TEW IX***

It's Sockpuppet's Match Pack! You asked for it! Well, some of you asked for it. Ok, I think it was one guy that asked for it a couple years ago, so you got it!

57 brand new match types that aren't in the default database, but should be! Subject your workers to the vile Dumpster Match! Watch them cower in fear at the prospect of the Double Hell Death Match! See them scratch their heads and ask, "WTF is a Nigerian Drum Fight"?

As always, my mods are free to use in diaries, private games and mods. If you use them in a mod, please be kind and credit the awesome argyle creator! If you post YouTube diaries or stream games on Twitch, a shout out is not required, but that would be hella awesome, and it might cause more people to download these bad boys!

Suggestions, constructive criticism and pointing out things that should probably be fixed is always welcome! Enjoy!

Edited by sockpuppet
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, jaythewizard1 said:

Was having trouble getting the game to register the Venues pack and Training Facility pack. I managed to get the Venues pack working but still no luck with the training center one.

Have you tried renaming the mods database folder? The folder names can't be longer than 24 characters.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, jaythewizard1 said:

Was having trouble getting the game to register the Venues pack and Training Facility pack. I managed to get the Venues pack working but still no luck with the training center one.

Just create a new database and name it anything. Then copy whichever mod DB you're installing over it and import the items into your main DB.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

The good news!

I am, as my last post hinted at with all the subtlety of an elephant in the reptile section of a pet store, working on the most comprehensive move pack ever made.

YAY!

The bad news!

It's going to be a little longer than expected because I accidentally deleted most of my data trying to mass edit something, and the last time I backed it up was August 3rd.

BOO!

So it's not going to be out within the next two weeks, as I originally intended.

Sorry!

• Like 3