Working Links for your favorite Mods & Pics

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey. I've downloaded the fall of the one ring circus updates and all of that, the database hass errors though. There are 3 errors, all the same one: "Invalid Positions: Vince McMahon has more than one position of power (owner or head booker)." I'm not really sure what to do, I tried searching around the forums, but haven't found much help. If anyone has any ideas, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Hey. I've downloaded the fall of the one ring circus updates and all of that, the database hass errors though. There are 3 errors, all the same one: "Invalid Positions: Vince McMahon has more than one position of power (owner or head booker)." I'm not really sure what to do, I tried searching around the forums, but haven't found much help. If anyone has any ideas, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

[QUOTE=HemlockHeat;148449]Hey. I've downloaded the fall of the one ring circus updates and all of that, the database hass errors though. There are 3 errors, all the same one: "Invalid Positions: Vince McMahon has more than one position of power (owner or head booker)." I'm not really sure what to do, I tried searching around the forums, but haven't found much help. If anyone has any ideas, I would appreciate it. Thanks.[/QUOTE] The answer is in the FOTRC thread. You get that error in teh roster split version because Vince McMahon is set as the owner of RAW, Smackdown adn ECW. You hae to go into the editor and change him from owning all three.

[QUOTE=HemlockHeat;148449]Hey. I've downloaded the fall of the one ring circus updates and all of that, the database hass errors though. There are 3 errors, all the same one: "Invalid Positions: Vince McMahon has more than one position of power (owner or head booker)." I'm not really sure what to do, I tried searching around the forums, but haven't found much help. If anyone has any ideas, I would appreciate it. Thanks.[/QUOTE] The answer is in the FOTRC thread. You get that error in teh roster split version because Vince McMahon is set as the owner of RAW, Smackdown adn ECW. You hae to go into the editor and change him from owning all three.

bumping note: to anyone use uses the c-verse pack I did, because I am avoiding homework at the moment I added the wrestlers alternative pics to a second photobucket account [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15876&page=2[/url] (post 17 has the links)

bumping note: to anyone use uses the c-verse pack I did, because I am avoiding homework at the moment I added the wrestlers alternative pics to a second photobucket account [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15876&page=2[/url] (post 17 has the links)

Archived