EWA - European Wrestling All-Stars

EWA.jpg.ad781294e6923cd24c9c1d9090675b65.jpg

Byron has retired but nepotism seems to be going on as Bret Heartbreak is getting a big push. Magnus Cage has risen through the ranks and is a big player. The Johansson Brothers are having a big feud and the Masters of Evil faction is bigger than ever.

01 January 2022 Champions:

• Universal Champion: Kruge The Revenger (1st reign, 8 days, 0 title defences)
  • Intercontinental Champion: Bret Heartbreak (1st reign, 330 days, 8 title defences)
  • Tag Team Champions: Hammer & Anvil (Ulf Horst & Niklas Kremer (1st reign, 92 days, 1 title defence)
  • Women's Champion: Zofia Jankovic (4th reign, 57 days, 1 title defence)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm at Oktoberfest Bash. Reached 43 pop and now I'm lacking stars, but there's no one I can realistically get to fix that, so hopefully my top guys get there soon.

I've kept the schedule as it was. I'm still wondering if I should add some monthly events to speed up the popularity gains, but getting to Medium in 4 or 5 years with $500k+ doesn't sound bad.

Kruge doesn't need the belt (probably shouldn't have it to begin with, with that popularity) for his feud with MoE. I put it on Paolo Gandalfini in July with MoE interference that Paolo didn't see after having them teaming up against MoE. Kruge will come back for it after turning again in the end of his feud at NBC.

I planned to have Hercules go over in the feud with his bro because he's just better, give Bam Bam some time off and then reunite them because Bam Bam can't do much alone with his low stamina. But he handed in notice in July. At least he did it before the feud was over. Now I don't know what to do with Bam Bam, I'm still giving him time off.

Bret vs Magnus puts up better matches than the other two feuds. Bret went over, I want him to have a full reign of terror, Byron overtly using his position to help him, etc.

The women's division is somewhat unbalanced because the top 3 women are all heels. I had bad luck too because Aud got an awful gimmick. I haven't done much with it, but I'm going to have Karen and Viper getting into MoE (with some supernatural shenanigans involved), Thea and Aud feud ending with double turn, and Cassie feuding with Zofia for the title (still haven't decided who goes over). Gypsy Rose also handed in notice, which is a shame because she has great chemistry tagging with Serena Ventura.

I was planning on taking the belt off Hammer & Anvil quickly, but they put on great matches with their good gimmicks and chemistry. Nigerian Hit Squad on the other hand are going to lose a bunch and then get cut.

Got a bunch of excursion agreements and sent Hafthor Melsted to CZCW and Demyan Volkov to WLW (he was decent in comedy matches, but I wasn't planning on many of those). Got Fox Mask II, Emiko Miyoshi, Sayuri Honda, and Rina Kasahara on excursions.

VWA almost immediately stopped the talent trading, so I went hostile and on a bit of a hiring spree. Cub Balowicz vs Paolo is going to be a great feud.

• Like 2