Geo Tags Interface Improvement

Hi all,

So I have been playing around with the venues and specifically the Geo Tags editor and I think a few improvements need to be made:

• I think it would be preferable to have a Geo Tags section in the editor so that we can see what Geo Tags are in the database and the venues/locations associated with them (would save a few clicks rather than going to the venue just to do this);
  • Have a search bar for the Geo Tags in the Venues section when we press the map button after selecting a venue, as it could be a huge waste of time to search for specific venues multiple times rather than having a search bar ready to go. We could argue that you could type the venue name using the autofiller, but some of us would rather be safe than sorry;
  • Have filters for the geo-tags in both the geo-tags section and the venues sections.
    The minimum would be :
    • Show tags by region/area (so e.g. USA, South East etc);
    • Show untagged venues or locations in the Venues section;
    • Geo Tags with no venues or locations in the Geo Tags section;
    • Show only the tags related to a pre-selected region/area. This may be a little unclear to some of you, but here's an example (with a pic below): if I select the Mid South area and then press the map button in the Geo Tags section, the game would show me all the Geo Tags in the Mid South.
    • image.thumb.png.1a2231436105487000458a59f596ff72.png

Many thanks to the GDS team for their work on IX.

Edited by Jugg
Typos