Super spillover for Oceania and India also

Right now, ultra spillover popularity only applies to the USA, Mexico, and Japan when ultra is turned on.  This seems fair, as they're the main areas for each of the big 3 wrestling cultures of the world.  However, whilst Canada, Britain, and Europe get super spillover, Oceania and India is excluded entirely from this mechanic.

I don't think this is realistic.  The two regions in question are indeed fairly isolated, hence why they don't get regular spillover, but I would think that someone who becomes a national star would gain some global recognition regardless, especially in the modern internet age.  Swoop McCarthy surely has to be known by the IWC fans at least?

And I think super spillover would be perfect for that, as it tops out at 26% if a worker hits 90 pop, vs 75% in areas with the ultra type.

Edited by overthetop2
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

I had for a while considered the possibility of companies getting super spillover too, but realized it's probably better they don't.  That way it still takes extra effort for a company to break into a new area once they've established themselves at home.  I therefore have nothing more to add, at least not without trailing off into a different topic (ie whether Mexico's status as one of the three ultra spillover pillars matches up with it's current state in the Cornellverse)