Loading screens

I hope to see a lot of people making loading screens for the new game. I'm thinking action photos for real world db's, and some AI-enhanced full pictures.

Here's one from the forlorn - but I guess not missed - AAA. I know it's technically an ahistorical picture unless I change the title to the midcard one, but who remembers, right? :p They other I already posted at some point. No time to make more.

Added some more 'recent' ones as well, but all recycled stuff.

loading_AAA.thumb.jpg.3bfec3749053b75b9627e9def88b704e.jpg

loading_AAA2.thumb.jpg.805d8111b981effc1f13bc75601e988d.jpg

loading_QAW.thumb.jpg.1c0e33390c60a7c4447d0a6ccbc2c6d7.jpg

loading_CWA.thumb.jpg.12d76f92a30a9fbd46aeef131ac3ef0a.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Inquisition said:

So is the loading screen meant to have the blue bar on the left? Is that by design or have I resized something wrong?

Yeah there is nothing that can be done about that. You don't see that blue bar with the default loading screen because they have done a clever trick and matched the background of that button bar with the loading screen. TEW2020 has the same issue if you go back and take a look.

• Sad 2

18 hours ago, VBigB said:

Yeah there is nothing that can be done about that. You don't see that blue bar with the default loading screen because they have done a clever trick and matched the background of that button bar with the loading screen. TEW2020 has the same issue if you go back and take a look.

bg-load-blank.jpg

Here is the blank background. You could build loading screens on this if you want the seamless look.

• Thanks 2

That's only going to work if your using a mostly transparent foreground (ie just using a mostly transparent PNG and using that pattern as the back ground). The issue is that the loading screens are 1314 x 736 but it actually starts 57 pixels from the left edge (so screen size is 1371x736). What's loaded in those first 57 pixels is located here "TEW9\Skins\Default\SideBars" and specifically it's the blank.jpg that gets loaded during the loading screen.

But it is nice to at least have that image. Thanks for posting it.

Edit: I think for myself I'll replace the "blank.jpg" with a vertical TEW9 banner or something similar. Should make it look better with all the various loading screens I have.

Edited by VBigB

3 hours ago, The Inquisition said:

Okay so with the default screen Idol supplied I've found a solution that works for me: Fade

Screenshot2024-08-04175454.thumb.png.4fd5747fd69c7dcbbf0f72d0f4efffcd.png

I've updated the Loading Screens file above to get these new ones.

Also @Idolized while we have you here, is there a zip of all the default skin files so that its easier to create custom skins?

Not yet. I plan to supply a png set like I did for 2020 when I get some time though.

• Thanks 1

So for my own purposes I replaced that blank.jpg with a crudely made banner which I think looks ok. At some point I may do a better job of that banner as it was just a quick mock up to see how it would look.

Loading.thumb.jpg.f56e80216e97db15c36f40a9612f47d9.jpg

• Like 3

8 hours ago, VBigB said:

So for my own purposes I replaced that blank.jpg with a crudely made banner which I think looks ok. At some point I may do a better job of that banner as it was just a quick mock up to see how it would look.

Loading.thumb.jpg.f56e80216e97db15c36f40a9612f47d9.jpg

Very nice. There’s an option on the game to use full loading screens as well without the worker profiles and stats

1 hour ago, chm39 said:

how do I do that?

In Options, at the bottom of the second column of dropdown boxes, you'll find "Loading Screen Profiles" which when set to "Disabled" will make all loading screens "blank".

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was gonna post my own thread for these but this looks to be more of a general thread for loading screens, hopefully it can ge renamed and pinned as such for a quick find.

Anyway here are some no profile loading screens for those that want them, feel free to covert to profile ones, I'll be doing that later.

AEW All In 2023
yzgYm1K.jpeg

AEW All In 2024
ylyNiar.jpeg
Q4lNi3F.jpeg
BM3BFK7.jpeg
4ZneFD9.jpeg
5cwpoeC.jpeg
2DVaRm0.jpeg
JDH5a4K.jpeg

FMW-E Terry Funk Memorial 2024
izLeMor.jpeg
Xgc2brc.jpeg
GF0hxEL.jpeg
kmb5gK8.jpeg

WCW Bash at the Beach 1999
7TAioNr.jpeg

WWF SummerSlam 1992
75h87Dj.jpeg

Random
3ez0ymz.jpeg
c1mugrr.jpeg
Elux2ih.jpeg
xoyWQLU.jpeg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, espert2 said:

I'm not sure if I understand correctly, but if we wanted we could have even more than 6?

Yes - I’m currently using 100. As long as they are in the correct folder and are the correct size jpg, they should work.

• Like 1

@The Inquisition I hope you don't mind, I downloaded your link and added in the default profile image for a basic overlay to make this, which I popped on a few of my new screens below, both profile and no profile.

4Fh1h8f.png

KBS Hall (Profile)

6Y8TZ1K.jpeg
eUxPYDb.jpeg
849L9by.jpeg
LKTU16B.jpeg

KBS Hall (No Profile)

V8xEPbN.png
ob79Oa9.png
mtEv2U1.png
lt6atum.png

VFW Post 2100 (Profile)

HgQ7OEq.jpeg
unnH3uX.jpeg

VFW Post 2100 (No Profile)

KJFbW05.png
VIHyIeE.png

• Like 1

Hi guys. I've created 25 backgrounds of size 1314 x 736 that I want to use on my loading screens - how do I go about putting these into the game? Is it a case of just dropping them all into a folder? Doesn't seem backgrounds folder is the place to drop them all in?

Edited by Makkaveli101

You would have to go to the Skins folder, then in those subfolders drop the screens in one of the loading folders, either loading_profile or loading_noprofile, depending on if you have loading screen profiles on or not.

Edited by YBDynamo
  • Like 1