Storyline Success and Failure

In 2020, we could say that both workers had a successful outcome for a promo. This feature allowed us to effectively build compelling storylines and develop multiple stars simultaneously. However, in the newest version, I see that this option is no longer available, which I believe is a significant oversight.

Often, in the best feuds, both workers get over because they are both doing exceptional work. Removing the ability to have dual success in promos diminishes the depth and excitement of these storylines. It doesn’t make sense to book an angle where The Rock and Stone Cold go back and forth, only for one of them to lose outright. This not only undermines the effort both performers put into the feud but also limits the storytelling potential.

I'd like to be able to book my talent to be successful up until the PPV, where one of them would eventually lose. This method simulates a hot feud and builds two stars, creating a more engaging and unpredictable narrative. Moreover, it prevents the need to sacrifice the entire roster just to get one person over. By allowing both participants in a feud to shine, you create a richer and more dynamic experience.

In sum, reintroducing the ability for both workers to have successful outcomes in promos is crucial. It enhances storytelling, preserves roster depth, and ultimately leads to a more compelling product. By allowing both wrestlers to shine, you build a stronger, more engaged fan base and create a more vibrant and exciting wrestling environment.

Just my .02

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1