[RELEASE] MaiTyLer's Skin Emporium

Another big thanks!

One thing that I was kind of wondering about - and maybe this is in a bug thread somewhere - but I was wondering if there's something going on with how the 'Top Headline' section is always blue? I'm trying to do a custom edit to the skin just because I'm using the full, zoomed in shots that Ed James has put out - and I want to change what those backgrounds look like just because the characters are always in front of and cutting off TOP HEADLINES - but I noticed while using Steel Grey that this section is always blue. I checked and compared all of the files, and it SHOULD be black to blend in with the rest of the theme but that doesn't seem to be the case. I'm personally going to edit all words out - but if nothing that I change works, then I guess that's out of the question for now.

EDIT: Problem solved, it's a bit annoying but there are technically overrides in the Pictures -> <database name> -> Defaults section - so I assume you can delete the ones that you don't want to have in that database section OR paste your overides there.

Edited by Thrillhausen

• 2 weeks later...