Who are your friendships / dislikes with?

I am in the DOTT and I am currently employed by the CWA and Mid-South... I have the current friendships ..... Jerry Jarrett(strong), Ted Dibiase (strong), Mr. Wrestling II (strong), Ric Flair (mentor)... I picked these guys because I figure they can help me out later in my career.... who has helped or how have your friendships helped you out in the game? So far nothing yet with me...

update on my friendships .... Jackie Fargo is a friend of mine and I created a manager named Donna Dunes AKA Double D... I finally after spending 17,000 bucks got her to start dating me and she is also my manager... I do see a difference in her interference... she helps out 2-3 time a match now that we are dating..... might not have nothing to do with dating, but she is really pulling me... I mean pulling through for me....:D

[QUOTE=wooodaddy]I finally after spending 17,000 bucks got her to start dating me [/QUOTE] Where I'm from, we call that 'prostitution'. Although, with the 'manager' part appended to it, it has a certain 'Hustle & Flow' sound to it. :p

I just married Double D, I became friends with Tim Horner, and Dutch Mantell... actually have a strong friendship with both... I figured since Horner is in GCW he can help me get hired with them since they are a cult promotion at the time. Do I need to be best friend with someone or just have a friendship with someone in order to get help getting hired by another company(cult)...

Archived