Who is your new favourite character / faction / tag team?

29 minutes ago, elmiticomark said:

I signed Cory Underwood to work dark matches against a few of my jobbers to the stars, and how quickly he developed in 3 months has me ready to say: Cory Underwood.

I originally wanted him to be called "Cory Lanes"...if you get out his alts, you may get where I was headed with it! 

CoryUnderwood_alt2.gif.ef33340e7a064ac3e71dbb0b52a5be04.gifCoryUnderwood_alt1.gif.fc8db674b03680024ed41cfcb721fe4c.gif

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, EdJames said:

I originally wanted him to be called "Cory Lanes"...if you get out his alts, you may get where I was headed with it! 

CoryUnderwood_alt2.gif.ef33340e7a064ac3e71dbb0b52a5be04.gifCoryUnderwood_alt1.gif.fc8db674b03680024ed41cfcb721fe4c.gif

I accidentally called him Cody Underwood in my initial review on the C-Verse/game updates, ha.  

Edited by elmiticomark

Ohhh, I just found the Gallardo Cartel, that might give Cory a run for his handshake deal money.

Cartel violence in the fight game?  Yea, please.  I had done a UEW run once, bringing in Merle O'Curle, Padraig O'Hearne, and Papa O'Keefe as Merle Kiernan, Padraig Kiernan, and Papa Kiernan of the Kiernan Cartel from Connemara Ireland and they would rob Ali Bloxsomes house or threaten him backstage, angles that were "leak outs", police involvement, the Clan going into hiding (sent on 3 mo vacation) etc.  But, if anyones into gangland stuff, that might be a little to close to home to put in a game, so an Argentinian cartel is a nice touch hahaha.  I love seeing stuff that's a more family friendly version of the things I've played around with.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, elmiticomark said:

Ohhh, I just found the Gallardo Cartel, that might give Cory a run for his handshake deal money.

Cartel violence in the fight game?  Yea, please.  I had done a UEW run once, bringing in Merle O'Curle, Padraig O'Hearne, and Papa O'Keefe as Merle Kiernan, Padraig Kiernan, and Papa Kiernan of the Kiernan Cartel from Connemara Ireland and they would rob Ali Bloxsomes house or threaten him backstage, angles that were "leak outs", police involvement, the Clan going into hiding (sent on 3 mo vacation) etc.  But, if anyones into gangland stuff, that might be a little to close to home to put in a game, so an Argentinian cartel is a nice touch hahaha.  I love seeing stuff that's a more family friendly version of the things I've played around with.

image.gif.62bc5201afed5f554eb97a13a0bfb473.gif

Does this guy look like he cares if you like him or not? 🤣

• Like 1

On 8/4/2024 at 9:01 AM, EdJames said:

I dunno, he looks like douchey... 😉

image.gif.6b2461cad395faada021cc4fd6a41afa.gif

My Goodness, that's great, now I am convinced I need to find an ex-boxer in the games database and introduce some shady hang around's when FEW runs in the south of the island. The Gallardo's don't really like the Keirnan's, just the 20 yacht's they moor (does one moor a yacht?) on Papa Gallardo's private docks just outside Ponce.

Edited by elmiticomark
  • Like 1