(FULL RELEASE) C-Verse Women's Wrestling Unleashed - TEW IX Mod

10 hours ago, boxofwhispers said:

Great notes, good eye-- thanks for this. I've made all of these changes plus a couple more which I found, and they're in this database, which is already fully merged into the default data and ready to start a new game.

Women's Wrestling Unleashed - Fully Merged With TEW IX Default Data

I'm thinking maybe this is a better way for new people to go about exploring it. Look at how everything is when merged with the default data first, give it a test run. I plan to post a new mergeable version in a couple of days--please let me know what you come across. I'm going to run a year simulation on the default WWU data this evening and I'll post with anything big that happens.

Thank buddy! The lore behind the women's divisions are so much better than anything I'd come up with, so I'm glad to have this!

Now I get to work doing some editing some ideas I had to finally start a file lol. 

Thank you for all the hard work!

• Like 1

So I ran a watcher game for a full year to see what would happen:

The 2022 Power 500 has shifted! The top ten women in order are:
-14. Brooke Tyler
-26. Amber Allen
-47. Laura Flame
-61. Zara Lloyd
-73. Nikol Markova
-81. Pixie
-95. Karley Redd
-107. Inga Eriksson
-112. Jaime Quine
-134. Layla Jinx

Female Wrestler of the Year: Brooke Tyler
Female Tag Team of the Year: Jolie Fontaine & Karley Redd
Female Young Wrestler of the Year: Lydia Monarch
Female Veteran Wrestler of the Year: Tracy Brendon
Female Independent Wrestler of the Year: Shiori Jippensha
Female Manager of the Year: Joy Ryder? (has been unemployed all year)

Championship changes in 2022:
21CW: Zara Lloyd, Karley Redd
APW: Stacey Kyle, Roxanne Slater again.
BHOTWG: SPIRIT Onishi
EILL: Electric Dreamer, Queen Amazon
IPW: Destiny Ka$h re-claimed the vacant title after vacating it for an MMA fight.
MAW: Yasmin Shiraz & Stella Rey, though Rey just announced that she's pregnant.
NYCW: Christy Higgins
PSW: Poderosa, Tara Rizzo, Angelika Nightingale
RAW: Ocean Zhao and Sienna Viper have passed the title back and forth twice.
RIPW: Polly Show, Jade Dior again
SWF: Chloe Fox, Trinity Barbosa, Layla Jinx again
TCW: HEART Saitoh def. Devon Dvorak, but vacated the title due to pregnancy a month later and Devon won it back
TCW Tag: Pamela Rojo & Paloma Banderas
TCW QoQ: Lisa Artemis
VWA: Athena Psaltis, Tatiana Barrone

Other things:
-USPW wrestlers are still strong in the worldwide most popular, but Layla Jinx, Trinity Barbosa, and Lydia Monarch are now in the top 100.
-In the US, Layla Jinx is the most popular woman at 21, two positions ahead of Alicia Strong.
-Sienna Viper is the ninth most popular worker in Australia.
-With the current settings, women also compete in the MAW Rip Chord Invitational, and Stella Rey made it to the semi-finals in 2022.
-21CW is broke. $-700,000 and going down.
-EILL sparingly uses the luchadoras, I think this is because they're not as popular as the other workers. Even after a year, Electric Dreamer is the only one with Mexican-wide popularity over 40. I think this is something I'll have to address. 
-Layla Jinx is the third most popular worker in SWF and Zara Lloyd the fifth in 21CW.

More or less, I think this is about what I was going for. Play on!

• Like 1

Another query, Im wondering if Suzanne Brazzle should be part of SWF? She's mentioned in a storyline but is not in the storyline or on the SWF Roster? Have I perhaps imported incorrectly or done something wrong?

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/27/2024 at 11:56 PM, KingAj said:

Another query, Im wondering if Suzanne Brazzle should be part of SWF? She's mentioned in a storyline but is not in the storyline or on the SWF Roster? Have I perhaps imported incorrectly or done something wrong?

She has nothing in her job history for SWF and no contract setup with them, however she held their womens title between 27 Novermber 2018 to 11 April 2019 and in the final instructions she is suggested as being added as part of their inner circle so I think her contract might have got missed.

Until something gets confirmed I've copied the details of Steffi Chee's TCW contract and given Suzanne Brazzle the same terms and starting date (June 2018) with SWF as a temporary fix