TEW IX Real World Updates by TheWho87

I1SCcNe.png
Click logo for my Discord

Here is a conversion of my last TEW2020 mod for August 2024 to TEW IX, it is a basic conversion where all that was done is to correct errors, which was mostly relationship conflicts. There are two versions, both are EXACTLY the same, the only difference is the starting dates, the Full Version starts on August 1, 2024 and will only work with the full version of the game (not currently releases), the Demo Version starts on January 1, 2025 and can be used in the beta/demo version.

I'm not sure how long it will take to update this but there won't be monthly updates, maybe a few builds to see how things are getting along, the plan is to slim the mod down, so I'll be removing some workers and promotions and backing them up in a seperate database.

Database: August 2024 (FULL VERSION)
Database: August 2024 (DEMO VERSION)
Graphics: January 2024 (Google Drive)
BUMP Workers and Belts: January 2024 (Google Drive)

Legacy: Legacy Graphics (KyKy & Grey Belts)
Worker Expansion contains pictures of wrestlers holding titles, along with non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

Just for clarity this mod is considered freeware, feel free to use any part of this mod for your own creations, just credit that you have used this mod as a source for your creation.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 4

37 minutes ago, jaythewizard1 said:

The Graphics folder is missing a couple of required sub-folders by default. I'm guessing these folders are new to TEWIX?

That's cause they are those from TEW20, create a new folder and put them in there, only thing that would need to be changed are stable logos.

• Thanks 1

Just a heads up, for the next update (when ever it is finished), there will be a reduced amount of active promotions, many haven't been updated in a while so it's easier to scrap them to return later, or for other promotions to be added, but this will be the core main line up of promotions.

United States
- All Elite Wrestling
- Game Changer Wrestling
- Major League Wresting
- National Wrestling Alliance
- New Japan Pro Wrestling of America
- Ring of Honor
- Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
- World Wrestling Entertainment
- WWE NXT

Mexico
- Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre
- Lucha Libre AAA Worldwide

British Isles
- Progress Wrestling
- Revolution Pro Wrestling

Japan
- All Japan Pro Wrestling
- Big Japan Pro Wrestling
- DDT Pro Wrestling
- Dragon Gate
- Dream Star Fighting Marigold
- New Japan Pro Wrestling
- Pro Wrestling NOAH
- Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling
- World Wonder Ring Stardom

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

Just a heads up, for the next update (when ever it is finished), there will be a reduced amount of active promotions, many haven't been updated in a while so it's easier to scrap them to return later, or for other promotions to be added, but this will be the core main line up of promotions.

United States
- All Elite Wrestling
- Game Changer Wrestling
- Major League Wresting
- National Wrestling Alliance
- New Japan Pro Wrestling of America
- Ring of Honor
- Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
- World Wrestling Entertainment
- WWE NXT

Mexico
- Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre
- Lucha Libre AAA Worldwide

British Isles
- Progress Wrestling
- Revolution Pro Wrestling

Japan
- All Japan Pro Wrestling
- Big Japan Pro Wrestling
- DDT Pro Wrestling
- Dragon Gate
- Dream Star Fighting Marigold
- New Japan Pro Wrestling
- Pro Wrestling NOAH
- Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling
- World Wonder Ring Stardom

Firstly, thank you for your hard work on creating this.  Any estimate on when you'll be releasing this? 

3 hours ago, MTrevinos said:

Firstly, thank you for your hard work on creating this.  Any estimate on when you'll be releasing this? 

When it's finished.

1 hour ago, traveler825 said:

as someone who is still new to using mods (just started a few years ago) when you say its a basic conversion, what are the things it is missing at this point? 

By basic conversion, I took the TEW20 database, converted it, fixed the errors that the start up flagged, that's all that has been updated.

• Like 1

First of all, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO WHO87

since TEW9 uses a new gender identity and pronouns data
as a non binary person I feel the need to mention for the next update:

Abadon - non binary - uses they/them pronouns
Maxx the impaler - non binary - they/them
Mike bailey - non binary - he/them
Veda scott - non binary - she/them

• Like 5

Quick question because I am new to using mods when a new game comes out... I started playing TEW2020 pretty late in its cycle though I didn't know that at the time...

If I start playing this now and then update the conversion with the real thing later will everything be wiped? 

11 hours ago, Teravangalo said:

Quick question because I am new to using mods when a new game comes out... I started playing TEW2020 pretty late in its cycle though I didn't know that at the time...

If I start playing this now and then update the conversion with the real thing later will everything be wiped? 

The save game will not be transfered.

There is a way to convert the save to a database then convert the database and then start but you'll need to look into that yourself.

thank you for having ovw in it hope u atill keep in there if not i can just add and update roster for my game thank you for taking time to put it in there to begin with smaller promotions dont get credit 

1 hour ago, Dravlo said:

thank you for having ovw in it hope u atill keep in there if not i can just add and update roster for my game thank you for taking time to put it in there to begin with smaller promotions dont get credit 

They are in this August verison, but won't be for the next version, an explanation will be below.

43 minutes ago, beatingstuff88 said:

Is there any reason why Deadlock isn't in? It feels weird not having one of the biggest Indies in

They are currently in the August verison, but not planned for the next release.

The reason I decided to cut OVW, Deadlock, and many other promotions from the next release is because I'm looking at slimming down the mod, which is why the next release will feature the promotions I listed as I consider them core promotions, I'm not against other promotion being active, it's just those are the priority for the next release.

Also anything removed will be put into a backup database so it could possible return at a later point.

• Like 1

Was looking forward to getting straight in it, but the only thing that held me back was Punk being injured until January. Considering how he wrestlers irl at Summerslam, is there a fake injury option in-game to hide the health of an active wrestler from tabloids or something else?

Edited by AuzzieDonkey

2 hours ago, AuzzieDonkey said:

Was looking forward to getting straight in it, but the only thing that held me back was Punk being injured until January. Considering how he wrestlers irl at Summerslam, is there a fake injury option in-game to hide the health of an active wrestler from tabloids or something else?

I think the database is from the beginning of the year. Punk is Injured, Sting is active, and Stephan Bonnar is still alive. 

4 hours ago, AuzzieDonkey said:

In database editor before starting just remove Punk's injury. 

6 hours ago, AuzzieDonkey said:

That was something that was missed in the TEW20 release, unless you are far in the ave it might be best to delete the entry and restart the save.

3 hours ago, whitneywolverine said:

I think the database is from the beginning of the year. Punk is Injured, Sting is active, and Stephan Bonnar is still alive. 

You must be using the DEMO version of the database, that is intended for those using the demo/trial version since that only allows the option to play the game from January.

All rest has been corrected for the next update, whenever it gets finished.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, austinjameslive said:

In database editor before starting just remove Punk's injury. 

I tried but it kept asking me for a password, but all the ones I saw online when trying to find it didn't work that's why I ended up coming back here as a last resort.