Question - late 2019/early 2020 real world mod?

is there any real world mod from the time era that AEW opened its doors? if so, please direct me to it

im aware that it will probably be a 2020 mod and im fine with converting it myself as no IX mods have been fully done yet

thanks guys *jericho wave*

On 8/1/2024 at 1:52 AM, shortysxl said:

is there any real world mod from the time era that AEW opened its doors? if so, please direct me to it

im aware that it will probably be a 2020 mod and im fine with converting it myself as no IX mods have been fully done yet

thanks guys *jericho wave*

Last night someone posted a 2019 release for TEW IX.  Not sure where the post went, but I still have the files. What is the best way to send you everything?

32 minutes ago, MTrevinos said:

Last night someone posted a 2019 release for TEW IX.  Not sure where the post went, but I still have the files. What is the best way to send you everything?

hey man could you please send me these on discord? my user is 222ily. thanks

On 8/7/2024 at 9:22 AM, MTrevinos said:

Hi, 

Could I have the files also, please?

Thanks