Anyone Interested?

I'm thinking about gathering all the Pics/Scenarios/Updates etc. I can find for TEW 2005 and put them on a resource website like few have done for EWR 4.0, Would anyone be interested in the site if I did it up and posted it tonight?

[QUOTE=panix04]someone has beaten you too the punch! But it wouldn't hurt for you to do the same, the more places mod files are hosted the better as far as i'm concerned.[/QUOTE] Definately the more the merrier. Jus tin case someone decides they don't want to host anymore, it will give us all options.

As one who is already doing something like this, I would say go for it. As stated before me by the great gurus of the board....more the merrier. Mine will be around until I run out of money because I also use the storage area for all my personal files, collections and such, but others have gotten started and faded away like that tumbling, tumbleweed rolling down the deserted roads of the old western towns. I do not see it as competetion, but another means to please the masses. Good luck!

Archived