Rama 

Mia Winters

Liz

Lazarus

Khameleon

Kelly Chambers

Domino

Ahsoka Tano

Fixed - New upload with these fixes for whoever wants them.

4 minutes ago, Altgov said:

How many pictures is there supposed to be ? Because for me, there is only 1200 pictures and it ends with people with a D for first letter ?

In the zip folder there are 4414 pictures (People). I am not sure why you are only getting up to D as I just downloaded it myself to check, and everyone is in there.

15 minutes ago, Fleisch said:

Fixed - New upload with these fixes for whoever wants them.

In the zip folder there are 4414 pictures (People). I am not sure why you are only getting up to D as I just downloaded it myself to check, and everyone is in there.

It's just my PC that is doing his job bad, it didn't extract all the workers fast, I don't know why so I think I will need to wait 7h that it finish...

After a little bit of test, I tried to stop and start to extract again and again and I have now all the pictures.

Edited by Altgov
  • Like 1

And there goes my weekend lmao 

Can't wait to get back into this mod. I did a save in TEW 2020 with SSE and genuinely it was the most fun I've had in a booking sim game. I will be giving Bowser another year long title run flanked by Garrus Vakarian and Urdnot Wrex, all hail the king. 

Per Fleisch's permission, I will be working on a DLC for this, I initially was just going to add them for personal usage but decided to make my changes available publically.

I will be adding:

The missing Crash Bandicoot characters (plus a few Spyro heavy hitters)
The missing Mortal Kombat characters
Danganronpa Another 1 and 2 characters (fangame) to beef up HPAW
More Disney characters
More Ace Attorney characters (enough for a company as that is my next side diary)

I'll be compiling a specific list of characters once I am done writing them, so if anyone wants to venture into doing graphics for the DLC, they may. I'm not very good at that part of modding 😛

Edited by Dawn
  • Like 2

There's a couple of Road Agents that already debuted with 0 experience.

Bo' Rai Cho (0 Psychology, Respect and Experience)

Captain Blood

Captain Smirk

Danny Estacado (0 Respect and Experience)

David Xanatos

Dungeon Master (0 Psychology and Experience)

Encubus

Jacques Schnee

Klein Sieben

Malin (Should probably not be a Road Agent, but she doesn't have the Wrestler Role and she's retired even though she debuted in 2015. Technical, Aerial, Flashiness and Star Quality is also set to 0)

Master Splinter

Nyssa Raatko

Salvatore Leone (0 Psychology, Respect and Experience)

The Penguin 

The Sorceress

Two Face

Yoko Harmageddon

There's also 3 workers yet to debut who's set as Road Agents with 0 Experience.

Datta (Set as Road Agent but should probably be set as an active wrestler.)

Master Pie (9 Respect and 0 Experience)

Shang Lao (0 Respect and Experience)

DLC Additions List
Will update progress in this very post as I go.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Series

PRIORITY

Adrian Andrews
Ahlbi Ur'gaid
Amara Sigatar Khura'in
Angel Starr
April May
Aristotle Means
Armie Buff
Athena Cykes
Aura Blackquill
Beh'leeb Inmee
Benjamin Woodman
Betty de Famme
Bobby Fulbright
Bonny de Famme
Bucky Whet
Dahlia Hawthorne
Damian Tenma
Damon Gant
Daryan Crescend
Datz Are'bal
Desirée DeLite
Dhurke Sahdmadhi
Elise Deauxnim
Ellen Wyatt
Ema Skye
Franziska von Karma
Furio Tigre
Ga'ran Sigatar Khura'in
Gaspen Payne
Geiru Toneido
Godot
Guy Eldoon
Herman Crab
Hugh O'Conner
Ini Miney
Iris
Jake Marshall
Jinxie Tenma
Juniper Woods
Kay Faraday
Klavier Gavin
Kristoph Gavin
Lamiroir
Lana Skye
Larry Butz
Lisa Basil
Lotta Hart
Luke Atmey
Maggey Byrde
Marlon Rimes
Matt Engarde
Marvin Grossberg
Maximillion Galactica
Mike Meekins
Moe the Clown
Morgan Fey
Myriam Scuttlebutt
Nahyuta Sahdmadhi
Olga Orly
Orla Shipley
Paul Atishon
Pearl Fey
Pees'lubn Andistan'dhin
Penny Nichols
Pierce Nichody
Polly
Rayfa Padma Khura'in
Regina Berry
Robin Newman
Roger Retinz
Ron DeLite
Sasha Buckler
Shelly de Killer
Simon Blackquill
Spark Brushel
Solomon Starbuck
Sorin Sprocket
Ted Tonate
The Judge
Trucy Wright
Uendo Toneido
Valant Gramarye
Vera Misham
Viola Cadaverini
Wendy Oldbag
Wesley Stickler
Will Powers
Winston Payne
Wocky Kitaki
Yuri Cosmos

Crash Bandicoot Series

Akano
Baby T
Bearminator
Bianca
Catbat
Ebenezer Von Clutch
Elora
Emperor Velo XXVII
Evil Crash
Evil Twins
Female N. Tropy
Gnasty Gnorc
Hasty
Hunter
Ika Ika
King Chicken
Kupuna Wa
Lab Assistant
Lani Loli
Lo Lo
Madame Amberly
Pasadena O'Possum
Penta Penguin
Py Ro
Ripto
Ro Ko
Rusty Walrus
Sorceress
Spyro
Twinsanity Skunk
Viscount
Wa Wa
Willie Wumpa Cheeks
Yaya Panda

Mortal Kombat Series

Apep
Argus
Art Lean
Caro
Cole Young
Damashi
Dark Kahn
Darrius
Delia
Ferra
Janet Cage
Jataaka
Khameleon
Kia
Kobra
Madame Bo
Meat
Mokap
Moloch
Monster
Motaro
No Face
Onaga
Orin
Shujinko
Torr

Danganronpa Another Series

Akane Taira
Ayame Hatano
Emma Magorobi
Hajime Makunouchi
Haruhiko Kobashikawa
Hibiki Otonokoji
Iroha Nijiue
Kakeru Yamaguchi
Kanade Otonokoji
Kinji Uehara
Kiyoka Maki
Kizuna Tomori
Kokoro Mitsume
Mikado Sannoji
Mikako Kurokawa
Mitsuhiro Higa
Monocrow
Nikei Yomiuri
Rei Mekaru
Setsuka Chiebukuro
Shinji Kasai
Sora
Syobai Hashimoto
Teruya Otori
Tsurugi Kinjo
Utsuro
Yamato Kisaragi
Yoruko Kabuya
Yuki Maeda
Yuri Kagarin

Disney Series

This will likely be the least prioritized due to sheer size and the fact that I will want to add even more after this initial list. To start off, I wanted at least 1 or 2 important characters from each movie of their theatrical releases, and the villains.

Aladdin
Alameda Slim
Arthur
Baloo
Bambi
Basil of Baker Street
Beast
Bernard
Bianca
Bobby Zimuruski
Bolt
Bowler Hat Guy
Cheshire Cat
Chicken Little
Christopher Robin
Clayton
Commander Rourke
David Q. Dawson
Dawn Bellwether
Dewey
Doctor Facilier
Dodger
Duchess
Dumbo
Emperor Kuzco
Flynn Ryder
Gaston
Genie
Governor Ratcliffe
Grace
Hades
Hercules
Hiro
Huey
Ichabod Crane
Jafar
Jane
Jessica Rabbit
Jim Hawkins
Jiminy Cricket
John Silver
John Smith
Jose Carioca
J.T. Toad
Judge Claude Frollo
Judy Hopps
Kenai
King Candy
Koda
Lady
Lady Tremaine
Lewis Robinson
Li Shang
Louie
Madam Mim
Mad Hatter
Maggie
Mary Poppins
Max Goof
Merlin
Milo Thatch
Mirabel Madrigal
Mowgli
Ms. Calloway
Mushu
Nala
Nick Wilde
Oliver
Panchito Pistoles
Perdita
Pete Jr.
Peter Pan
Pinocchio
Pongo
Prince Eric
Prince Hans
Prince John
Princess Eilonwy
Professor Callaghan
Professor Ratigan
Pumbaa
Quasimodo
Queen of Hearts
Ralph
Robin Hood
Roger Rabbit
Roxanne
Scar
Shan Yu
Shere Khan
Simba
Sykes
Taran
Tarzan
The Evil Queen
The Horned King
Thomas O'Malley
Tigger
Timon
Timothy Mouse
Tinker Bell
Tramp
Vanellope von Schweetz
Winnie the Pooh
Yzma

Edited by Dawn
  • Like 3

Small update uploaded for those who want it with the below fixes

11(b) Changes

Bo' Rai Cho - Stats update
Captain Blood - Stats update 
Captain Smirk - Stats update
Danny Estacado - Stats update
David Xanatos - Stats update
Dungeon Master - Stats update
Encubus - Stats update
Jacques Schnee - Stats update
Klein Sieben - Stats update
Malin - Stats update
Master Splinter - Stats update
Nyssa Raatko - Stats update
Salvatore Leone - Stats update 
The Penguin - Stats update 
The Sorceress - Stats update
Two Face - Stats update
Yoko Harmageddon - Stats update
Lady Peacock - Set to Womens Division
Tawna - Set to Female (She/Her)
Rama - Set to Female (She/Her) 
Mia Winters - Set to Female (She/Her)
Liz - Set to Female (She/Her)
Lazarus - Set to Female (She/Her)
Khameleon - Set to Female (She/Her)
Kelly Chambers - Set to Female (She/Her)
Domino - Set to Female (She/Her)
Ahsoka Tano - Set to Female (She/Her)

• Like 3

I finally got the latest patch, so here are my thoughts in the form of constructive feedback:

• A Rumble Roses promotion is pretty cool. Seeing Tifa here is also awesome since I always try to sign her ASAP in the TEW 2020 version.
  • I am curious why Aisha's popularity is so much higher than the rest of the promotion's though. I know she's a singer, but heroes like Omni-Man are significantly lower.
  • Speaking of Rumble Roses, I'm surprised that the only people with the "Willing to Flaunt" attribute in the database are Trish & Lita, especially given the context of the Rumble Roses game.
  • There aren't any celebrities, which is a shame, since I like that new feature (although I get it's not for everybody).
  • Sylvia being in the Rumble Roses promotion is pretty interesting and makes sense to me, although I couldn't find Travis anywhere in the database (at least in a live game, idk if he debuts later).
  • Would it be possible to lower most of the ages in Grand Rockstar Wrestling? I remember you were altering some characters' ages, and I feel like this promotion could definitely use that. Some people like Tommy Vercetti are too old. I know they're generations apart from the newer games, but I feel like it would be more interesting to see everybody in their primes respective to their main video games. After all, the Disney Princess promotion seems accurate at first glance.
  • A few of the Sex Appeal stats seem underrated for a few characters. I'm surprised Morrigan Aensland, a succubus, only has 70 Sex Appeal. Likewise, Lara Croft is one of the most popular women in the video game industry, yet she oddly only has 62 Sex Appeal. It's a little weird to me that Goku has more Sex Appeal than her 😝
  • Wario with 75 Sex Appeal is hilarious. Please keep it 😎 Peach & Zelda got done dirty tho.
  • Daphne has 6 Sex Appeal... 16 Star Quality is also brutal, but I feel like I've been talking about stats too much now (although the Powerpuff Girls being in the 40-50 range for Sex Appeal by comparison is super sus and should probably be lowered by a ton).
  • Hanna Barbera's promotion seems cool at first glance. I definitely enjoy its inclusion.
  • Both Maulers from the Invincible promotion use the same photo (at least in the IWF contract page). I remember the TEW 2020 version of this mod flipped one of them, so it's odd to see that reverted.
  • Wrestle Angels is old school, so it's nice to see niche stuff like it.
  • Is Raccoon City supposed to have no Owner and no Booker?
  • I'm surprised you have relationships in this mod. I can't imagine finding them all would've been easy, but it definitely adds a lot to the game.
  • The Rock having 70 Microphone is weird when The Undertaker has 79, but I did mention I was talking about stats too much even when I was just focusing on the niche Sex Appeal stat 😛
  • I noticed a few promotions don't have much in the way of stars relative to their size. I don't know anything about the X-Force cast, but nobody is listed as a "Star" or higher in that promotion, so running it might be difficult.

I'll probably have more feedback later, as the above was just my first thoughts via a quick glance across the various promotions.

Edited by TheDeep5ix
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, TheDeep5ix said:

I finally got the latest patch, so here are my thoughts in the form of constructive feedback:

• A Rumble Roses promotion is pretty cool. Seeing Tifa here is also awesome since I always try to sign her ASAP in the TEW 2020 version.
  • I am curious why Aisha's popularity is so much higher than the rest of the promotion's though. I know she's a singer, but heroes like Omni-Man are significantly lower.
  • Speaking of Rumble Roses, I'm surprised that the only people with the "Willing to Flaunt" attribute in the database are Trish & Lita, especially given the context of the Rumble Roses game.
  • There aren't any celebrities, which is a shame, since I like that new feature (although I get it's not for everybody).
  • Sylvia being in the Rumble Roses promotion is pretty interesting and makes sense to me, although I couldn't find Travis anywhere in the database (at least in a live game, idk if he debuts later).
  • Would it be possible to lower most of the ages in Grand Rockstar Wrestling? I remember you were altering some characters' ages, and I feel like this promotion could definitely use that. Some people like Tommy Vercetti are too old. I know they're generations apart from the newer games, but I feel like it would be more interesting to see everybody in their primes respective to their main video games. After all, the Disney Princess promotion seems accurate at first glance.
  • A few of the Sex Appeal stats seem underrated for a few characters. I'm surprised Morrigan Aensland, a succubus, only has 70 Sex Appeal. Likewise, Lara Croft is one of the most popular women in the video game industry, yet she oddly only has 62 Sex Appeal. It's a little weird to me that Goku has more Sex Appeal than her 😝
  • Wario with 75 Sex Appeal is hilarious. Please keep it 😎 Peach & Zelda got done dirty tho.
  • Daphne has 6 Sex Appeal... 16 Star Quality is also brutal, but I feel like I've been talking about stats too much now (although the Powerpuff Girls being in the 40-50 range for Sex Appeal by comparison is super sus and should probably be lowered by a ton).
  • Hanna Barbera's promotion seems cool at first glance. I definitely enjoy its inclusion.
  • Both Maulers from the Invincible promotion use the same photo (at least in the IWF contract page). I remember the TEW 2020 version of this mod flipped one of them, so it's odd to see that reverted.
  • Wrestle Angels is old school, so it's nice to see niche stuff like it.
  • Is Raccoon City supposed to have no Owner and no Booker?
  • I'm surprised you have relationships in this mod. I can't imagine finding them all would've been easy, but it definitely adds a lot to the game.
  • The Rock having 70 Microphone is weird when The Undertaker has 79, but I did mention I was talking about stats too much even when I was just focusing on the niche Sex Appeal stat 😛
  • I noticed a few promotions don't have much in the way of stars relative to their size. I don't know anything about the X-Force cast, but nobody is listed as a "Star" or higher in that promotion, so running it might be difficult.

I'll probably have more feedback later, as the above was just my first thoughts via a quick glance across the various promotions.

Thanks for the feedback. I shall take a look to get some of these things fixed up. The purpose of this first release was to mainly get those game breaking errors out the way. There will be a future update where other things are looked into more depth.

I can't believe you don't think Goku is an absolute sex machine! 😆 In all fairness, that is probably an oversight on my part as I'm not going to lie, sex appeal for the most part hasn't been touched for a lot of people as I tend to use the auto stat feature more than I probably should and then tweak in ring more than anything. Maybe I'll spend Friday going through the sex appeal stat and re-evaluating some other stats.

Popularity is certainly an area I want to re-work as I don't think there are enough stars in the game as a whole. I have tried to throw some curve balls in by lowering someone's overness so people have to build some characters up.

17 minutes ago, JS1998 said:

Tekken company seem to be bleeding money from worker pays.

Happened on two separate saves.

You too, huh? Happened in my save in TEW 2020, ended up buying them out.

Also just wondering - I'm playing with SSE (Same as in 2020, they honestly fit the crossover vibe really well) and booking any of the sonic characters to win causes people to complain about losing to Minis. Should I be trying to work around that or just remedy that in the editor?

3 minutes ago, Its_Legion said:

You too, huh? Happened in my save in TEW 2020, ended up buying them out.

Also just wondering - I'm playing with SSE (Same as in 2020, they honestly fit the crossover vibe really well) and booking any of the sonic characters to win causes people to complain about losing to Minis. Should I be trying to work around that or just remedy that in the editor?

Minis being a new thing it may be that we set the attribute to not considered mini. I dont know any other way around it as it happens in most companies despite not having mini divisions.

1 hour ago, Fleisch said:

Minis being a new thing it may be that we set the attribute to not considered mini. I dont know any other way around it as it happens in most companies despite not having mini divisions.

No worries, man. Honestly didn't even know that was an attribute. Like I've booked those characters for my own saves but I never touched the height/weight values.

Ok so the new "Minis" feature is causing a bit of a problem with this mod. I think for anyone whose height would automatically make them a mini wrestler is going to have to have the attribute added that stops them being treated as a mini. Whilst in real life mods the feature is great, I don't think it can be used in a fantasy mod. Adding the mini division doesn't help as you then see (for example) the smaller Sonic characters only wrestle each other - you could never have a Sonic/Robotnik feud for example.

If anyone has a better solution, I'm open to hearing it but I'll be looking at this mod again on Friday so a decision will need to be made by then. We (1) Give everyone the "Doesn't Count as a Mini" attribute (males under 5 feet and women under 4 feet 10 would then not be classed in this category).  (2) Keep it as it is and have half the roster annoyed at losing to the smaller wrestlers. (3) Add a minis division that would end up with certain people not being able to compete against each other. (4) Another idea from the community. 

For a fantasy mod like this, giving everybody the "Doesn't Count as Mini" attribute should be fine. For example, a random human shouldn't realistically complain about losing to Sonic when Sonic can canonly win every fight against them. It would be weird if the small fictional characters were treated like real-life mini wrestlers unless it was a core part of their character as they're often very strong in-universe.

Edited by TheDeep5ix

Had a bit of time before work this morning (couldn't sleep and been awake since 3am) so below is the Done and To Do lists for this weekends update. I've not tested the changes yet so couldn't say if Tekken have stopped bleeding money but I'm hoping the changes made will help.

Done

Bo' Rai Cho - Stats update
Captain Blood - Stats update 
Captain Smirk - Stats update
Danny Estacado - Stats update
David Xanatos - Stats update
Dungeon Master - Stats update
Encubus - Stats update
Jacques Schnee - Stats update
Klein Sieben - Stats update
Malin - Stats update
Master Splinter - Stats update
Nyssa Raatko - Stats update
Salvatore Leone - Stats update 
The Penguin - Stats update 
The Sorceress - Stats update
Two Face - Stats update
Yoko Harmageddon - Stats update
Lady Peacock - Set to Womens Division
Tawna - Set to Female (She/Her)
Rama - Set to Female (She/Her) 
Mia Winters - Set to Female (She/Her)
Liz - Set to Female (She/Her)
Lazarus - Set to Female (She/Her)
Khameleon - Set to Female (She/Her)
Kelly Chambers - Set to Female (She/Her)
Domino - Set to Female (She/Her)
Ahsoka Tano - Set to Female (She/Her)
The Rock Microphone boosted to 90 (also Charisma 92 and Flashiness 52)
Sex Appeal stats looked at/changed for most people (might be the odd weird few lingering about but I think I caught all the major mistakes) It really is hard deciphering sex appeal for cartoons!
Everyone under 5ft (male) and 4ft 10 (female) given the Doesn't Count as Mini attribute to stop the unhappiness of people losing to Mini's.
Added a Tekken TV show to see if that helps stop them hemoraging money (increased their revenue from PPV as it was only 20%).
Various popularity boosts (including some I hadn't given any Popularity too by mistake)
Shrinking Rae now given stats (she was at 0 in everything)
Broadcasting Deals updated (to be a bit more generous 30-50% given to companies instead of 10-30%)

Still to do

RCW (adding referees/booker/owner)
Some more Popularity/stat tweaks

I don't know if you have plans for who to add to RCW, and what the criteria is, but I was adding a bunch of characters from the franchise to customize it to my liking, and my personal choices were to add the Verdugos as a tag team managed by Ramon Salazar (they have that attribute that prevents them from talking), and I added Alyssa Ashcroft from Outbreak as an Interviewer (Personality), Cindy Lennox & Yoko Suzuki from Outbreak as Referees, and Oswell Spencer as the Owner/Booker, and George Hamilton from Outbreak as a Manager and Road Agent, thought that might be a good minimalist addition to consider.  I added a number of others to the Free Agent Pool too (including the Echo Six characters from ORC, though just by copying the Wolfpack as that's basically how they were done for the game) though.

Also of note, you have HUNK and NIGHTHAWK as an active tag team, but HUNK is a heel and NIGHTHAWK is a face.

Edited by YBDynamo

Can Tiger the Great the Third's stats be reviewed for someone with four years of experience? He struggles to perform in an 8-minute tag team match without being advised against participating in such lengthy bouts. I just reviewed the editor's profile; aside from his reputation, all other skill sets are marked as zero.

List of workers with Zeros in alot of areas 

Hammersmith

Shrinking Rae

Steve Burnside

Tiger the Great the Third

Zall Zaxal

Zull Zaxal

Edited by WWF87
found more

6 hours ago, YBDynamo said:

I don't know if you have plans for who to add to RCW, and what the criteria is, but I was adding a bunch of characters from the franchise to customize it to my liking, and my personal choices were to add the Verdugos as a tag team managed by Ramon Salazar (they have that attribute that prevents them from talking), and I added Alyssa Ashcroft from Outbreak as an Interviewer (Personality), Cindy Lennox & Yoko Suzuki from Outbreak as Referees, and Oswell Spencer as the Owner/Booker, and George Hamilton from Outbreak as a Manager and Road Agent, thought that might be a good minimalist addition to consider.  I added a number of others to the Free Agent Pool too (including the Echo Six characters from ORC, though just by copying the Wolfpack as that's basically how they were done for the game) though.

Also of note, you have HUNK and NIGHTHAWK as an active tag team, but HUNK is a heel and NIGHTHAWK is a face.

Just a quick note - I've set the CEO as Albert Wesker & Booker as William Birkin. I was going to switch it around the other way but seeing as Albert killed Oswell, I decided to go with him taking over RCW. Oswell, even employing the "10 year off" his age rule was still too old.

4 hours ago, WWF87 said:

Can Tiger the Great the Third's stats be reviewed for someone with four years of experience? He struggles to perform in an 8-minute tag team match without being advised against participating in such lengthy bouts. I just reviewed the editor's profile; aside from his reputation, all other skill sets are marked as zero.

List of workers with Zeros in alot of areas 

Hammersmith

Shrinking Rae

Steve Burnside

Tiger the Great the Third

Zall Zaxal

Zull Zaxal

Both posts above have been added to the "To Do" list.

Thanks for the feedback from everyone so far.

EDIT - By request, I am looking into decreasing the ages for Grand Rockstar Wrestling. What I have settled on is, the ages will be, based on how old they were in their games rather than as an overall Universal timeline. So Tommy Vercetti will now be 35 instead of in his 50's (his age in 1986 when Vice City took place), Claude will be in his 20's rather than late early 40's. Characters who appear in multiple games over the course, will be set as the one they were a more dominant character in (so Claude will be GTA 3 age, not the younger age he is when he cameos in GTA San Andreas). Hope that makes sense!

There will be a delay on getting an update out as there's a bit more work to do than I had first anticipated.