Crazy shoot interview

Trashbear

So I found this shoot interview online, and I saved it, but now I can't find it anywhere online to link to it. It was hilarious and I can't say I've ever heard of the guy that was being interviewed (John St. James), but I found this thing to be hilarious. It sort of ends abruptly, so I don't know if it's finished, but if any of you are interested in checking it out, let me know and I'll send it over. I do want to warn you...although it's funny, it has some harsh language. But yeah, drop me a line.

His "career" I guess. I really can't be sure if this is real (I really doubt it) but still funny. For example in one passage he talks about a rib he pulled where he superglued Davey Boy Smith's testicles to a bench and then the Bulldog's dog Winston had to lick it off in order to get him free. I really don't do it justice here, but rest assured most of the shoot is somewhere along those lines.

Actually I'm pretty sure it's legit if the guy's name is John St. James. I never actually got to see the guy either. But I am fairly positive I've seen John St. James listed in a rundown of PWI's Rookie of the Year listings. I want to say he was like a third place candidate for the honor in 1979 or 80. Somewhere around that. Obviously something went awry to keep him from being notable but that's all I know of the dude.

Archived