my poser pics

[QUOTE=TCP1]Make more. BTW, how do you give them hair. I'm a little retarded when it comes to poser. If you could post an idiots, step-by-step guide for me that would rule![/QUOTE] Which version of Poser are you using? Maybe I can shed some light for you... EDIT: I'm a bit rusty, but lately I've been pondering doing some kayfabe poser sets for an art website I'm eventually going to create.

[QUOTE=Tarheelia]Which version of Poser are you using? Maybe I can shed some light for you... EDIT: I'm a bit rusty, but lately I've been pondering doing some kayfabe poser sets for an art website I'm eventually going to create.[/QUOTE] Poser 6. I'm trying to create 1970s themed wrestler posers. You know, curly perms and what not. Any help for a quick way to add hair would be awesome!

[QUOTE=TCP1]Poser 6. I'm trying to create 1970s themed wrestler posers. You know, curly perms and what not. Any help for a quick way to add hair would be awesome![/QUOTE] Here's a tutorial for dynamic hair. [url]http://www.perpetualvisions.com/articles-and-graphics/tutorial-poser5-hair.htm[/url] As I've said about a dozen times, loading a hair object is many times easier. Read your manual, TCP! :D

[QUOTE=JWideman]Here's a tutorial for dynamic hair. [url]http://www.perpetualvisions.com/articles-and-graphics/tutorial-poser5-hair.htm[/url] As I've said about a dozen times, loading a hair object is many times easier. Read your manual, TCP! :D[/QUOTE] I've lost my manual and I honest to God can't find the hair object loading thing. If someone could take a picture of it so I know where to go that would be sweet!

How come you suddenly all got Poser? Oh well, I still can't figure out how to make eye-brows for the people in DAZ|Studio.

[QUOTE=TCP1]I've lost my manual and I honest to God can't find the hair object loading thing. If someone could take a picture of it so I know where to go that would be sweet![/QUOTE] The arrow points at the tabs where you load everything from. Note the helpful message. :D [IMG]http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/3042/tutnode4263uq5.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=JWideman][B]transparency map[/B].[/QUOTE] Tran.. sparency map? All right clearly, you need to help me DAz|Studio. No wait, would you PLEASE help me? (SOrry to go off-topic so much)

what is it that you do TCP? Im in data processing (hence having lots of posting time) but you seem to have a bit of time on your hands as well - so im assuming that your work is IT related? - im not trying to insinuate that everybody in IT is lazy and spend there day on the internet, but it is true!

[QUOTE=panix04]what is it that you do TCP? Im in data processing (hence having lots of posting time) but you seem to have a bit of time on your hands as well - so im assuming that your work is IT related? - im not trying to insinuate that everybody in IT is lazy and spend there day on the internet, but it is true![/QUOTE] I'm a marketing assistant for a large estate agents in London. I don't really have that much free time, but I make it where possible!

[QUOTE=panix04]thats pretty ace .sva, it looks a little bit like Tim wesybrook from the CV. Is it safe to assume that Daz studio is as expensive as poser?[/QUOTE] DAZ|Studio (the program) is completely free and so are their trademark models Micheal 3.0 and Victoria 3.0. Though for Wolfgang Wilhelm, i downloaded (and paid) for the FREAK model. And TCP1 you are welcome to use the pic, I just created. I figure that I may create a thread for future pics.

[QUOTE=.SVA]DAZ|Studio (the program) is completely free and so are their trademark models Micheal 3.0 and Victoria 3.0. Though for Wolfgang Wilhelm, i downloaded (and paid) for the FREAK model. And TCP1 you are welcome to use the pic, I just created. I figure that I may create a thread for future pics.[/QUOTE] YOU MUST DO THIS!

But be warned! Make workers can only be bald (for now) and there will be no masked ones (yet). The only ones who will have fancy customes are the female ones.

Archived