How to purchase multiple licenses for the same game on FastSpring

I just wanted to make a quick note as this has confused a few people. If you purchase two licenses in one transaction, the system will give you just one license with two activations on it. If you want two separate licenses (ie, one as a gift), make to make two separate purchases if you want to distinct licenses.

If anyone has had an issue with this, just email me at arlie@greydogsoftware.com and I can help you sort it out.

No, the beauty of FastSpring is you can easily reset your license. You just can't use the same license on two PCs at once. However, even if your hard drive is fried, just go to this page:

https://qlm3.net/greydogsoftware/QlmCustomerSite/(S(ciincg4ryhffrdxxaymmorqg))/default.aspx

Click "Deactivate a license" and then enter your license on the next page and the server will reset it. If you don't remember your license, just click the "Email License Keys" and the server will email any applicable keys to the email you put in the form.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure where to post it... I hope this is the right place. So I wanted to buy TEW IX today but I'm running into some problems here. First try was to buy it with my pre-paid credit card but I can't access the ID check app anymore because my f----- cell phone is too old to run it. Not a big deal, let's link my PayPal account with my bank account (it's only linked with the credit card for now)... Nope... There are too many bank accounts linked already with my bank. I'm seriously speechless. It's f------ 2024 and I can't buy the game because my cell phone isn't state of the art anymore.... Any suggestions what to do now?

25 minutes ago, stu76 said:

I'm not sure where to post it... I hope this is the right place. So I wanted to buy TEW IX today but I'm running into some problems here. First try was to buy it with my pre-paid credit card but I can't access the ID check app anymore because my f----- cell phone is too old to run it. Not a big deal, let's link my PayPal account with my bank account (it's only linked with the credit card for now)... Nope... There are too many bank accounts linked already with my bank. I'm seriously speechless. It's f------ 2024 and I can't buy the game because my cell phone isn't state of the art anymore.... Any suggestions what to do now?

If you contact Arlie (arlie@greydogsoftware.com) directly, he will likely be able to help you with alternatives.

NB Please don't swear - this is a family-friendly board.