First off I love this game.  I am however disapointed to not see any improvements in the booking ai using Auto Booking . I do like that adding the booking team and point system to improve certain finishes. But I was hoping to see it pull from the story lines more or some more sense of intelligence in what is happening instead of what seems to just be random pairings top to bottom.  Maybe allowing a checklist of things for the ai to look for to keep it more streamlined .  Just a thought , idk if it deserves its own post but feel free to lend any opinions on this.

Edited by JBoomer
  • Like 1

• JBoomer changed the title to Auto Booking

I primarily use auto-booking and was hoping for some improvements on the system, as well.  I enjoy the game more as a wrestling universe simulation and tycoon game.  I also like to go into the actual show as blind as possible to be surprised at the results, as if I were watching the show at home.  Hopefully we can get some improvements or new features for it in the future.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, SirCarcass said:

I primarily use auto-booking and was hoping for some improvements on the system, as well.  I enjoy the game more as a wrestling universe simulation and tycoon game.  I also like to go into the actual show as blind as possible to be surprised at the results, as if I were watching the show at home.  Hopefully we can get some improvements or new features for it in the future.

I have never hear dof anyone play like this.  That's fascinating 

I have a few questions if any expert players know what I'm doing wrong. 

1. why is it the auto booker doesn't seem to book my storylines in matches or angles?

2. why are all my autobooked angles booked as a backstage angles? and also the storylines are not autobooked for angles. 

I use auto booker quite often and always wondered why it never really books storylines. Its very annoying especially when you run alot of storylines and forget whos fighting who lol. I dont want to spend 10 minutes booking each show.

• Like 1

On 8/6/2024 at 11:21 PM, SirCarcass said:

See I agree with you, I primarily use auto booking unless there is certain matches I want to happen. I mainly enjoy signing new wrestlers and setting up the behind the stuff, the booking I would rather have the booking team handle for me. It would be great if we could say give these people hard pushes and stuff like that and then have the team do it. I don’t see that ever coming though so I will still enjoy it for what it is.