Why don't we

maybe you could make your own mod Jonfun, call it forumverse or something and get anyone who wants to to create there own feds. They choose the size, the stats, everything - then you lump them alltogether in a very unique mod, it could contain TV stars, film stars, real life people, made up people, i think it would be pretty cool!

oh god... Then you could have such greatness as "Darth Vader" vs. "Cher" vs. "Queen Panix" vs. "The Fat A--" (Me)..... great..... I can see everybody wanting to see that match By the by, my fed would have to be Devils Tower Pro Wrestling..... The only fed to take place on top of Devils Tower (Y'know from close encounters of the Third Kind.)

i do think this would be good fun and lots of people would play it because it will have there own fed in it! You could put restrictions in. EG no real wrestlers and you have to include pictures for the entire roster but apart from that people can go nuts. Anyone else like the idea?

[QUOTE=panix04]i do think this would be good fun and lots of people would play it because it will have there own fed in it! You could put restrictions in. EG no real wrestlers and you have to include pictures for the entire roster but apart from that people can go nuts. Anyone else like the idea?[/QUOTE] Grest idea! Lucky for me, I can create quite a few people with DAZ|Studio (Yeah, I like telling you I got the program).

[QUOTE=panix04]yeah, some people would toss around over-inflated stats, some people would be really stringent with stat assignment, it would make for an intweresting blend i think.[/QUOTE] Hmmm. I quite like the idea, obviously one of you would have to make my stats 100% all around I think!

surely you would make your own stats TCP? And then you rating would be based solely on your vanity. Persoanlly i 'm going to go with a C for looks but a high rating in entertainmet (due to my amateur dramatics background) perhaps a D in hardcore due to the fact that i took part in the infamous BWA, baking tray on a pole match.

i dunno about tht idea Rlobb, It takes away from the diversity of the mod. The whole point is its supposed to be a crazy messed up realm. With some hugely over stars and some tiny backyard feds. Although if you wanted to enter your workers with all 50's across the board it would be entirely your decision! Thats kinda the beauty of this idea, everyone prefers there own style fed/workers - so you get to enter the tytpe of workers you like!

i cant understand why you would want to put limitations on it? What would be the point? Surely the whole point behind a forumverse mod is that it would be an organised chaos! Well thats kinda what i envisioned anyway! But if no-one wants the job of organising it there probably isn't any point debating the matter - unless your volunteering Rlobb? :D

I think we should do it, get around 15-30 of us make our own feds with thier wrestlers. We could then user poser 6 for pictures or we could just take some of our friends etc that would be good. No real wrestlers, no celbs. Made up guys and friends only. Everyone should list thier fed. For Example VCW - Small Company, UK, - you should make logo's etc 30 workers Make sure we get a good balance of company's in regions. tv ppv stuff etc - we should be able to use someone else's work. We could also get people to post pictures of themselves on here and turn them into wrestlers for our feds.

If we get enough people I won't mind doing 2 feds. VCW - UK - Midlands Fed - 30 workers small, - Cutting Edge Victory Championship Wrestling EWR - Usa - Cult - Entertainment 40 workers Entertainment World Wrestling we would also have to make around 100 + with no work etc

Archived