Why don't we

[email]jonfun@aol.com[/email] thats my email and my msn contact thing. I will be online Sunday night 6pm GMT UK. It should not take us all long if we have enough people. Panix04 - Like the name you have thought of Forumverse. TCP1 - I know you will be up for it. Rlobb17 - You are confirmed for doing it. Everyone should list what they are goint to do in here then us 4 should be in charge of putting it all together. We do need the logo's and wrestling pictures and bio's etc to go with it. Do you lot think it will be ok to mix poser 6 pics with real pics? We have got to make sure there is a good mix of feds and workers of all skills and popularity etc. Everyone who makes a fed should put a link in here or email it to one of us then we can slowly inport them into our Forumverse see what we like and make changes etc.

[QUOTE=Jonfun][email]jonfun@aol.com[/email] thats my email and my msn contact thing. I will be online Sunday night 6pm GMT UK. It should not take us all long if we have enough people. Panix04 - Like the name you have thought of Forumverse. [B]TCP1 - I know you will be up for it.[/B] Rlobb17 - You are confirmed for doing it. Everyone should list what they are goint to do in here then us 4 should be in charge of putting it all together. We do need the logo's and wrestling pictures and bio's etc to go with it. Do you lot think it will be ok to mix poser 6 pics with real pics? We have got to make sure there is a good mix of feds and workers of all skills and popularity etc. Everyone who makes a fed should put a link in here or email it to one of us then we can slowly inport them into our Forumverse see what we like and make changes etc.[/QUOTE] Are you implying that I'm some sort of publicity whore? Unfortunately I'm having too much fun creating my own little world to worry about creating myself in a little wrestling world... Hmmm, strange sentence. So I'll pass, but I trust Panix to create TCPW - Total Championship Pro wrestling with it's main stars (TCP, Panix and Johnny Fenoli!)

[QUOTE=TCP1]Are you implying that I'm some sort of publicity whore? Unfortunately I'm having too much fun creating my own little world to worry about creating myself in a little wrestling world... Hmmm, strange sentence. So I'll pass, but I trust Panix to create TCPW - Total Championship Pro wrestling with it's main stars (TCP, Panix and Johnny Fenoli!)[/QUOTE] are you implying im a publicity whore? Ok i will do one promotion! But that is all, if i offer to do anymore my wife is going to have to schedule time with me! I will do TEWW, anyone who likes the idea of this mod i iwll put them in this fed. If that sounds ok with you Jonfun?

Archived