Custom Graphics Request Thread (TEW IX Edition)

In my 2020 game I was running a promotion called Blazing Swords of The Immortals using custom images someone made here. I would appreciate it if anyone could make a backdrop for the promotion, as well as update any logos or banners if they'd like. For inspiration I began the company with a Comic Book Dark Style and eventually switched to Wild West. Small Women's division is present as well, with women's tag titles. 

I also like using Stables in the promotion if anyone has any ideas for that.  

bsoti-banner.jpg

bsoti-logo.jpg

bsoti-world.jpeg

bsoti-trophy4.jpeg

bsoti-trophy3.jpeg

bsoti-openweight.jpeg

bsoti-jr-tt.jpeg

bsoti-jr.jpeg

bsoti-tt.jpeg

3 hours ago, Grand Avatar said:

In my 2020 game I was running a promotion called Blazing Swords of The Immortals using custom images someone made here. I would appreciate it if anyone could make a backdrop for the promotion, as well as update any logos or banners if they'd like. For inspiration I began the company with a Comic Book Dark Style and eventually switched to Wild West. Small Women's division is present as well, with women's tag titles. 

I also like using Stables in the promotion if anyone has any ideas for that.  

bsoti-banner.jpg

bsoti-logo.jpg

bsoti-world.jpeg

bsoti-trophy4.jpeg

bsoti-trophy3.jpeg

bsoti-openweight.jpeg

bsoti-jr-tt.jpeg

bsoti-jr.jpeg

bsoti-tt.jpeg

Pretty sure this was willr0ck who created this one. Here's a backdrop for it. 

BSOTI-backdrop.jpg.d610a67ab06e4c1a723f3aaae33e4186.jpg

As far as a stable goes, I've got an idea for you. Let's go with the sword theme. Apparently, Japan has what's called the Tenka-Goken, or Five (Greatest) Swords Under Heaven, according to wikipedia. So that's your theme. The five best wrestlers in the company, each representing one of the swords; essentially, a Japanese Elite stable. (I've got a logo for this, but I haven't had time to clean it up or create a backdrop and I've got a meeting in 7 minutes, so I'm rushing). 

First: Dojigiri / Slayer
"The yokozuna of all Japanese swords" (yokozuna meaning like grandmaster, not the wrestler). This is your ace. Your Okada. He's the best and the leader of the stable. An old sword, he's probably a veteran well. 

Second: Onimaru / Demon

This dude is your muscle or protector of the group. Probably a brawler or striker. The legend with this sword is that it moved by itself and killed an oni demon to protect someone from a curse. 

Third: Mikazuki / Crescent Moon
This is your crowd favorite and underdog. Perhaps a masked wrestler as well with some charm. This sword was a favorite of a shogun and what he used when he fought his last battle, hence the underdog bit. 

Fourth: Odenta / Great Denta

This is your technical wizard. The sword is supposed to be the best forged by Japan's master smith.

Fifth: Juzumaru / Rosary

This sword has a juzu or loop of prayer beads adorning it, so your wrestler here can be more of a mystic type. 

I've also considered using these as titles/trophies at certain events, but I don't play Japan much. I'll throw a stable logo in here for it later once I have time. I just wanted to write out the idea. 

Edited by ElChorizo
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Paige Turner said:

Would someone be able to make a stable logo using this logo for me? Thank you

The_Pledge.png

The Pledge
ThePledge-Backdrop.jpg.643b327995e7977afce826d634293a21.jpg

Tenka-Goken

FYI: I'm experimenting a little bit with things like placing the logo in the display panel or how to decorate the outer border, as well as with resizing the images before sharing. If something doesn't look right or you want a cleaner cut of one the images I've posted, I usually have all my projects saved, so it shouldn't be too hard to redo an image. Most times, anyway. 

Tenka-Goken.jpg.81743fd271de288347cc055c2e76ad2b.jpg Tenka-Goken-Backdrop.jpg.4b40739fcb4a4111898219a40b7fc2d5.jpg

Edited by ElChorizo
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, ElChorizo said:

Pretty sure this was willr0ck who created this one. Here's a backdrop for it. 

BSOTI-backdrop.jpg.d610a67ab06e4c1a723f3aaae33e4186.jpg

As far as a stable goes, I've got an idea for you. Let's go with the sword theme. Apparently, Japan has what's called the Tenka-Goken, or Five (Greatest) Swords Under Heaven, according to wikipedia. So that's your theme. The five best wrestlers in the company, each representing one of the swords; essentially, a Japanese Elite stable. (I've got a logo for this, but I haven't had time to clean it up or create a backdrop and I've got a meeting in 7 minutes, so I'm rushing). 

First: Dojigiri / Slayer
"The yokozuna of all Japanese swords" (yokozuna meaning like grandmaster, not the wrestler). This is your ace. Your Okada. He's the best and the leader of the stable. An old sword, he's probably a veteran well. 

Second: Onimaru / Demon

This dude is your muscle or protector of the group. Probably a brawler or striker. The legend with this sword is that it moved by itself and killed an oni demon to protect someone from a curse. 

Third: Mikazuki / Crescent Moon
This is your crowd favorite and underdog. Perhaps a masked wrestler as well with some charm. This sword was a favorite of a shogun and what he used when he fought his last battle, hence the underdog bit. 

Fourth: Odenta / Great Denta

This is your technical wizard. The sword is supposed to be the best forged by Japan's master smith.

Fifth: Juzumaru / Rosary

This sword has a juzu or loop of prayer beads adorning it, so your wrestler here can be more of a mystic type. 

I've also considered using these as titles/trophies at certain events, but I don't play Japan much. I'll throw a stable logo in here for it later once I have time. I just wanted to write out the idea. 

Awesome, thank you. I love the Stable idea too! 

2 hours ago, Grand Avatar said:

Awesome, thank you. I love the Stable idea too! 

If you have ideas, I can feed them into the AI and try to get something. Name, any symbols, just a general sense and it usually spits out something workable eventually. I've got a couple Japanese based stables in my thread. Gaijin Fury might be a good one for you if you're running a Japanese fed. Just think Bullet Club with that one. 

• Like 1

Hello, I've got a couple of small requests if anyone could help me out? Firstly if anyone could turn this PGHW logo by Kamchatka in to a backdrop. Secondly if I could just get the word "worldwide" on the same logo for my subscription based streaming service I would be eternally grateful. Cheers. 

image.jpeg.7d7425ea3ba42abbf8a11e7cf946b618.jpeg

8 hours ago, Scubaglue said:

Hello, I've got a couple of small requests if anyone could help me out? Firstly if anyone could turn this PGHW logo by Kamchatka in to a backdrop. Secondly if I could just get the word "worldwide" on the same logo for my subscription based streaming service I would be eternally grateful. Cheers. 

image.jpeg.7d7425ea3ba42abbf8a11e7cf946b618.jpeg

pghw-backdrop.jpg.9c49de0629b587b7ac0ad56f5c30ff18.jpg pghw-worldwide.jpg.1ac0d175540c2e62a99dc5be8fd46abc.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ShikariFC said:

Hello all, fairly simple (I hope) request. Can someone tidy up this image for me and get rid of the word wrestling and the other stuff except for the image of the ring and the WMP. 

many thanks 

IMG_6675.jpeg

Wasn't sure if you wanted the circle or not, so here's one version with and one with out. 

image.pngnocircle.png

• Like 3

Hey, everyone.  Hopefully I am doing this right.

I am looking for a logo for the company that I created in the Cornellverse called "East Coast Sports Entertainment."  Eventually as I get bigger that will evolve, but I'd like to get something a little more original than the AI logo that I currently have.

Thanks!

what are the chances someone can whip up a "Friday Nitro" logo for a TV Show, kind of based on the 1995-1999 Nitro logo?

(The story is that in 2016, Booker T, new GM of SmackDown! Live is making massive changes to the brand. What started as a one-off WCW tribute show has turned into SmackDown being retired and old WCW Belts being brought back (the Big Gold, the US Championship, etc.))

Anyway, here's a pic of the original logo for posterity or something. thanks in advance.

image.thumb.png.c48f464a02ba585f57cf6451c639d2d4.png

4 hours ago, EthanTheRenegade said:

what are the chances someone can whip up a "Friday Nitro" logo for a TV Show, kind of based on the 1995-1999 Nitro logo?

(The story is that in 2016, Booker T, new GM of SmackDown! Live is making massive changes to the brand. What started as a one-off WCW tribute show has turned into SmackDown being retired and old WCW Belts being brought back (the Big Gold, the US Championship, etc.))

Anyway, here's a pic of the original logo for posterity or something. thanks in advance.

I've taken some creative freedom, narrowed up the letters a bit and added more of the slicing you see on the W's. I've included the original logo done to scale and a version already shrunk down to 150x150

FridayNitro.jpg.47952c6046604b6d98ffc11861ac32d0.jpgFridayNitro_Uncut.thumb.png.a4d7d1c5300fefb1691ae866f74303e9.png

• Like 3

15 hours ago, EthanTheRenegade said:

On a similar level to this, would it be possible to get a Wednesday Night Nitro logo and maybe brand logo as well? It would be much appreciated!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CM707 said:

On a similar level to this, would it be possible to get a Wednesday Night Nitro logo and maybe brand logo as well? It would be much appreciated!

I wish I would have saved my working file, that would have made this as simple as typing "Wednesday". I will see what I can do tomorrow. If I come up with something better than the last one perhaps I will redo it too.

• Like 2