Custom Graphics Request Thread (TEW IX Edition)

19 hours ago, ZonaCidal said:

Ricky Dale Johnson_suit.jpg

Thanks again for responding it looks great! but is there anyway you could make both collars the same color? Ive took a crack at it myself using gimp and have been failing miserably lol

Edited by Vez662

14 hours ago, JCStensland said:

Can someone make a stable logo/backdrop for Sanity? I'm bringing them back in a TNA save and surprised it's not in a pic pack.

Not Sure if this is what your looking for but I came up with these

Stable_Sanity.jpg  Stable_SanityAlt.jpg  Stable_SanityLogo.jpg  Stable_SanityLogoAlt.jpg  

Stable_SanityLogoAlt2.jpg

Edited by g33kking
cleaning up post

15 hours ago, Vez662 said:

Thanks again for responding it looks great! but is there anyway you could make both collars the same color? Ive took a crack at it myself using gimp and have been failing miserably lol

I tried a red suit... along with a cowboy hat. 

Ricky Dale Johnson_suitred.jpg

Ricky Dale Johnson_suitredhat.jpg

8 hours ago, g33kking said:

Not Sure if this is what your looking for but I came up with these

Stable_Sanity.jpg  Stable_SanityAlt.jpg  Stable_SanityLogo.jpg  Stable_SanityLogoAlt.jpg  

Stable_SanityLogoAlt2.jpg

These are great, thank you. While I'm here, can someone make a logo for NWA Starrcade? The only one in the pic pack has the WWE logo attached. TIA.

4 hours ago, ZonaCidal said:

I tried a red suit... along with a cowboy hat. 

Ricky Dale Johnson_suitred.jpg

Ricky Dale Johnson_suitredhat.jpg

This is literally perfect! Fits the new sheriff in town authority vibe i was going for in my save down to a T thank you kind sir!

• Like 1

On 8/28/2024 at 12:37 PM, MattL1222 said:

Would anyone be willing to make a stable logo and backdrop for a group called The Inverted Trilogy? Its a group thats going to be lead by Aldous Blackfriar and they are basically a heel supernatural group if that helps.

InvertedTrilogy.thumb.jpg.a9b67bbb1a4be67a8a35f52fca4e4e2b.jpg InvertedTrilogy-Backdrop.thumb.jpg.5bbd11d3e4c776ceb76a179dbefd0056.jpg

14 hours ago, JCStensland said:

These are great, thank you. While I'm here, can someone make a logo for NWA Starrcade? The only one in the pic pack has the WWE .

I had these floating around one classic NWA and one from late WCW 

NWAStarrcade.jpg.29136d30984b8686cbd11b4e86424d68.jpg  WCWStarrcade2k.jpg.94e5dd9d244e1878f4fcf5efaeceb709.jpg

Two stable logo (and backdrop, if you could) requests if anyone would be willing, both for a dynasty I'm currently writing.

Hammerfall - A basic Invasion faction somewhat similar in nature to the UWF-I stuff in New Japan or the Early NWO, made up of Heihachiro Sakai, the Keith Brothers, KC Glenn, Tatsuya Toshitara, with Haruki Kudo managing.

ADVANCE - A group of some not-quite-young-boy-anymore youngsters who are hoping to take PGHW by storm. Made up of Masaya Hara, Nobuyo Hikichi, Takenori Doi, Toshiaka Kotani.

Thank you!

Hello everyone! Im doing a long term NWA save with Scott D'Amore purchasing the NWA and rebranding it away from the black and gold look. Is anyone able to logo and backdrop using any of these NWA logos? I tried but im not very good at it and it was always blurry haha. Thank you very much!

nwa logo 2.png

nwa logo.png

21 hours ago, SomeDude03 said:

Two stable logo (and backdrop, if you could) requests if anyone would be willing, both for a dynasty I'm currently writing.

Hammerfall - A basic Invasion faction somewhat similar in nature to the UWF-I stuff in New Japan or the Early NWO, made up of Heihachiro Sakai, the Keith Brothers, KC Glenn, Tatsuya Toshitara, with Haruki Kudo managing.

ADVANCE - A group of some not-quite-young-boy-anymore youngsters who are hoping to take PGHW by storm. Made up of Masaya Hara, Nobuyo Hikichi, Takenori Doi, Toshiaka Kotani.

Thank you!

ADVANCE:
Didn't really have much inspiration for this one, so I just did some text and had the AI generate a lion, calling from NJPW and their young lions, though you mentioned these guys aren't that young. I still though it worked for a symbol. Pretty symbol, but ought to work. If you have any ideas, I can try again, but yeah...
ADVANCE.thumb.jpg.19798a75f3f77729f5ea23c58edbfb16.jpg ADVANCE-Backdrop.thumb.jpg.68035ae53526daed2cfa30beb7241323.jpg

Hammerfall:
Just decided to do a hammer striking an anvil with Mt Fuji in the background. Did have to gimp in a different hammer, as the original image had a claw hammer, which wasn't really the vibe I was going for. I was looking for blacksmith, not carpenter, you know? So yeah, the image cloning around the hammer area may be a bit sketchy. (Sidenote, I had a tag team back in either TEW 2016 or 2020 with Sakai and Hammer Senmatsu (I couldn't remember his first name) that I called Warhammer, so I enjoyed the idea of a stable for Sakai.)
Hammerfall.thumb.jpg.cef5f883f246dda1c588d083c8ef643e.jpg Hammerfall-Backdrop.thumb.jpg.a313d59f5edca9acecd4cd69a83ed74a.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1