Tough Experiences?

I was wondering if anyone else has had anything happen like this. I started a Spot Monkey with the first creation option based on Japan, and I got under contract with WLW, WEXXV, and GCG. In 3 months, I got booked in only six matches, BUT I LOST ALL OF THEM. In one of them I hit at least 15 high level moves and a finisher on a guy and he missed a top rope finisher that gave me a 45% chance of beating him, but he wouldn't lose. And in a couple of my other matches I hit several high level moves and a finisher or two, but couldn't pin anyone. I was just wondering if anyone else has had ridiculous experiences like this. With my other careers that I've started, I've done alright, but with this one I just can't win a match... or really, get booked even though I COULD be booked in 7 matches a month.

Well, i've had the same problem with not winning matches. But lately i've figured out how to do everything right, so I win a couple more matches. About the no-booking. Seeing as you lost all you matches, I take it you have'nt risen in popularity. Therefore youre push ain't raising, meaning that you are'nt taken higher in the rakings of the rosters and therefore you ain't booked. I guess that in at least one of the compnaies, youre push is 'enhancement talent'? When you are in this push, you won't recieve much match-time until you have risen a couple of inches in poularity.

[QUOTE=FunkDaddy]Yeah, so far my experience has been not being able to gain popularity or push despite wrestling A-quality matches...go figure :rolleyes:[/QUOTE] The quality of your matches in no way determines your push. It is just fluff put in the game for people's curiosity. The only thing that determines your push is winning matches, the more matches you win the more you move up the card, simple as that! Incidentally the higher profile of match you win the bigger increase to your overness. If you are constantly losing try reading through the help file and make sure you fully understand the game mechanics, if not search the boards there are loads of peoples suggestions on here that could help! Edit: Another good way to get wins under your belt is too sign for the smallest fed you can find and beat on them for a bit!

Well, i've entered my losing streak again, as my opponents are best when they are empty in all their bars. It's like, i'm in TOTAL control, have about 15% energy level back and my overall energy is rated 'low'. And then i try and try, but cant hit my finisher and out of nowhere he hits his 20% frequency finisher on the first try. WreSpi2 is biased against me!

what's tough is when you max out your wrestling skills at C+ at the age of 23...don't really feel like clicking "next day" for 15 more years so I can purchase upgrades in things like charisma, etc when they don't really affect anything. blah.

I've had it happen, I'd be in complete control of the match and not hit a finisher, to have him do it out of nowhere and win against me, but I like it. It puts a random element in. And I've managed it when I've been desperate a few times. Cliff Wilson vs. Masaru Ugaki, and he was destroying me right near the end, with full momentum and mine at Low, and I thought why not, and hit my finisher to pick up the win. Worst I've had against me, is a Tag match, where I hit about 8 finishers and PRIDE Koiso would save his partner everytime. Then my guy gets hit, I know the partner is pretty fresh, at least compared to PRIDE, and no save. Never been able to defend a tag belt, lol!

Archived