Forumverse: The Forum's Mod

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All Spandex Wrestling (ASW) [B]Style:[/B] Pure [B]Size:[/B] Small [B]Location:[/B] Western Europe [B]Money:[/B] 60000 $ [QUOTE][B]Owner:[/B] Reginald Blackwell *[I]Reginald Blackwell is a british promoter, who never enjoyed much succes. Recently he has put all of his efforts into his last project before retiring. All Spandex Wrestling. He is a grumpy old man, who knows the wrestling business well, and is great booker.[/I]* (British, Middleweight, Never Wrestles, Should be [I]Driven[/I] and [I]Politician[/I]) [B]Head Booker:[/B] Reginald Blackwell (Same as above, tough remmeber he has more [I]Booking Skill[/I] then [I]Business Skill[/I]) [B][U]Main Eventers[/U][/B] [I]Leon Blackwell[/I] [[B]Finisher[/B] - STF] (British, Face, Middleweight, Technician, No Gimmick Needed) [I]Christian Mahn[/I] [[B]Finisher[/B] - (none)] (European, Heel, Middleweight, Technician) [I]Takura Yuzuki[/I] [[B]Finisher[/B] - Dragon Hold] (Japanese, Face, Lightweight, Strong Style) [B][U]Upper Midcarders[/U][/B] [I]Heino Svenson[/I] [[B]Finisher[/B] - (none)] (European, Face, Heavyweight, Regular Wrestler) [I]Total Terrence[/I] [[B]Finisher[/B] - Top Rope Legdrop] ([B]Real Name:[/B] Terrence Boyce, British, Heel, Middleweight, Strong Style) [I]Rashid Esmail[/I] [[B]Finisher[/B] - Camel Clutch] (Other, Heel, Lightweight, Technician) [I]Mike Christ[/I] [[B]Finisher[/B] - Mikeinator] ([B]Real Name:[/B] Mike Korey, American, Face, Middleweight, Regular Wrestler) [B][U]Midcarders[/U][/B] [I]Pedro LáCanta[/I] [[B]Finisher[/B] - (none)] (European, Heel, Small, Strong Style) [I]Ichii Kanemaru[/I] [[B]Finisher[/B] - (none)] (Japanese, Face, Lightweight, Technician) [I]Hansi[/I] [[B]Finisher[/B] - German Clutch Hold] (European, Face, Heavyweight, Technician) [I]Fedor Vladislav[/I] [[B]Finisher[/B] - (none)] (Other, Heel, Middleweight, Technician) [B][U]Lower Midcarders[/U][/B] [I]The Finnish Strecher[/I] [[B]Finisher[/B] - Figure Four Leglock] ([B]Real Name:[/B] Yakov Erkki, Other, Face, Lightweight, Technician) [I]Olivier Évariste[/I] [[B]Finisher[/B] - (none)] (European, Heel, Lightweight, Technician) [I]Marite Bryce[/I] [[B]Finisher[/B] - London Strech] (British, Face, Middleweight, Technician) [B][U]Openers[/U][/B] [I]Bruce Jordan[/I] [[B]Finisher[/B] - (none)] (American, Heel, Lightweight, Regular Wrestler) [B][U]Announcers[/U][/B] [I]Phillip Beat[/I] [[B]Languages[/B] - German (Fluent), English (Fluent)] ([B]Real Name:[/B] Phillip York, Face, Lightweight, Never Wrestles) [B][U]Relationships[/U][/B] [I]Leon Blackwell \ Reginald Blackwell[/I] - [B]Blood Relative[/B] [I]Mike Korey \ Bruce Jordan[/I] - [B]Strong Friendship[/B] *[B][U]OTHER NOTES[/U][/B]* [I]There are no gimmicks in this promotions. This means that all the wrestlers will have their gimmicks at 'No Gimmick Needed'.[/I][/QUOTE]

PROMOTION: Arizona Wrestling Federation - AWF OWNER AND HEAD BOOKER: Travis Livengood (Heel/Franchise Player/Main Eventer/Heavyweight) MAIN EVENTERS: Travis Jordan (Heel/Franchise Player/Main Eventer/Heavyweight also known as Travis Livengood) Jason Green (Face/Hero/Heavyweight) La Maquina (Face/Masked Luchador/Light Heavyweight) Preston Masters (Heel/High Society/Heavyweight) UPPER MIDCARDERS: Joseph Masters (Heel/High Society/Middleweight) Craig Masters (Heel/High Society/Middleweight) Chris Benedeti (Face/Full Blooded Italian/Heavyweight) Louis McFarland (Heel/No Gimmick Needed/Light Heavyweight) Little Timmy (Face/Retard/Light Heavyweight) Kory Greenwood (Heel/Psycho/Heavyweight) MIDCARDERS: Nick Donovan (Heel/Show Stealer/Light Heavyweight) Patrick O'Doyle (Heel/Proud Ethnic/Light Heavyweight) Scotty K. (Face/Fun Babyface/Light Heavyweight) Dennis Moore (Heel/Angry Young Man/Light Heavyweight) Charlie Daniels (Face/Man Beast/Heavyweight) Johnny Stools (Face/Freak Show/Heavyweight) LOWER MIDCARDERS: El Guerrero (Heel/Masked Luchador/Light Heavyweight) Grand Master Z (Heel/Rapper/Large Heavyweight) Grand Master G (Heel/Rapper/Large Heavyweight) Matt Lloyd (Face/Fun Babyface/Middleweight) Jamie Nicks (Face/****y/Middleweight) JOBBERS: Brian Jordan (Face/Gothic/Heavyweight) Chris Jordan (Face/Gothic/Heavyweight) Robby the Homo (Face/Gay/Middleweight) TITLES: AWF World Heavyweight - Preston Masters AWF Light Heavyweight - Scotty K. AWF Tag Team - Grand Master Z and Grand Master G STABLES: The Masters of Destiny (Preston Masters, Joseph Masters, Craig Masters) TAG TEAMS: Masters of Destiny (Joseph and Craig Masters) B+ Prince's of Darkness (Brian Jordan and Chris Jordan) A+ League of Nations (Louis McFarland and Patrick O'Doyle) C- ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Clearly, the Jordan's lead this promotion so they should have lifetime contracts. Travis Jordan is me, my real name is Travis Livengood, so Travis Jordan should be the character name. :) Brian and Chris Jordan are my brothers, so their real names should be Brian Livengood and Christopher Livengood. Anyways, that's all and I look forward to what this will be! :)

[QUOTE=rlobb17]Wow! That is really detailed. I'm not that great woth bios so if there's any more you could do that would be great. Jonfun, are you ok with the promotion numbers I set on the first post?[/QUOTE] All right I'll get to work on the bios and send them over to you. Probably at the end of the week, being as I can only type them out at work, and I should probably do actual work here at some point. :D

Would a fed like this be welcome? I thought this might be a fun idea to include, and if any others agree, i'm more than willing to work on it, but how about a fed based on horror movies? I was thinking maybe something like Ring Of Horrors as a fed name (could use Ring of Honor belt pics). Use people like Stephen King, Wes Craven, Clive Barker, Tobe Hooper, etc as owners, agents, and other staff..... I would also be able to do pics for all workers......my first two: Pinhead (would be my Triple H -- entrance music "Hellraiser" by Motorhead) [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j235/brat99/PINHEAD2.jpg[/IMG] Angelique (could be a valet or wrestler; not sure yet) [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j235/brat99/ANGELIQUE.jpg[/IMG] Oh well, let me know what you guys think or if you have any ideas.

This is a fantasy mod, so I personally, don't know about Jonfun, am not too keen on having the real character names for people in movies. If they are changed to something similar but different, like Fire Pro, then it should be fine.

[QUOTE=Jonfun]Maybe change thier names or do good bio's. Saying that the company was set up by Steven King etc. The gimmick is horror movies and just explain that actors are playing the part of the wrestlers.[/QUOTE] Something along the lines of guys like Clive Barker and Wes Craven, and others wanting to capitalize on their old (and in some cases over done) movie/book characters and with King's money recruiting the actors to reprise their movie roles? Only problem I see is that since most of these movies were over the top special-effects films, it's really hard to give the actors/actresses any credit for having athletic (much less wrestling) ability. Maybe this idea as I see it just won't fit in with the mod.......

[QUOTE=brat99]Something along the lines of guys like Clive Barker and Wes Craven, and others wanting to capitalize on their old (and in some cases over done) movie/book characters and with King's money recruiting the actors to reprise their movie roles? Only problem I see is that since most of these movies were over the top special-effects films, it's really hard to give the actors/actresses any credit for having athletic (much less wrestling) ability. Maybe this idea as I see it just won't fit in with the mod.......[/QUOTE] It's possible to find stunt look-alikes, it should be possible to find wrestling look-alikes. I mean, just look at RVD!

Pro Wrestling Classic - 24 workers Place: Mid South (US) Size: Regional Style: Traditional A promotion going through a resurgence as the past year and a half has been very chaotic with workes coming and going, TV deals being negotiated but never coming to fruition and health problems for key members of management. Now PWC is back on track and looking to leap into nationwide exposure, as they feel they are ready. Roster: Owner: Donovan McNaughey *Charismatic and a good business man, he has run his promotion for over 7 years, making a comfortable living and building a fan base. Now he is looking to expand.* Head Booker: Neil Adams *Has grand visions for "his" promotion and is recognized for his innovative way of building feuds and characters on local TV.* Main Eventers: Brickhouse Blade(Face, Heavyweight, Regular wrestler) *Has been a babyface for his entire career. Doesn't posses much diversity, but is good at what he does. Has personality, mic skills and charisma, which are his main tools of getting over as opposed to in-ring "workrate". Has been so close, but never got the gold* King Spade(Heel, Large heavyweight, brawler) *Enourmous, musclebound monster of a man, who's not much of a wrestler, but has an incredible look about him. Recently split with his tag partner Adair after the two of them annihalated the entire tag division of PWC. Wears a contact lense on his left eye in the form of a spade. Current champ.* "Quick" Rickey Roberts(Face, Middleweight, entertainer) *Entered the promotion without much fanfare and within 6 months has become on of the most popular wrestlers in the territory." Terry Garvin(Heel, Heavyweight, Regular wrestler) *First ever champion, back when the promotion started in 1999. An old school worker, with a great combination of in-ring- as well as mic skills, charisma and look. Close personal friend of both McNaughey and Adams.* Upper Midcarders: Tony "Magic" Edwards(Face, middleweight, technician) *The most gifted technical wrestler in the promotion. His skills are such that he's still getting over despite not having much charisma nor look. Former champ.* Adam Adair(Face, Heavyweight, brawler) *Destroyed the tag division along with his former partner, now arch enemy, King Spade. Very talented brawler who doesn't have much else going for him, other than a few lucky strikes on the mic that have become catch phrases. Former NFL player.* Big Blair(Heel, Super heavyweight, brawler) *A monster who has thus far squashed everything in his path. Without his manager, Schmidt, he'd not be anywhere near where he is, as he is not all that talented, but Schmidt gets him over like nobody's business.* Alfonso Vargas(Face, Heavyweight, regular wrestler) *Proud hispanic, who is equally loved by fans as well as fellow wrestlers.* Midcarders: Kris McKay(Heel, middleweight, entertainer) *Good al rounder, who in all likelyhood, doesn't have what is takes to get much further than where he is now. A part of the resurgence of the tag division as part of Team Swank w/ O'Donnel. Former TV Champ* Carlos Simmons(Heel, middleweight, regular wrestler) *An 18 year veteran, who doubles as assistant booker.* "Superb" Sonny Zabel(Face, heavyweight, technician) *Billed by many as the future of the promotion, Zabel is said to have quite the ego, but also has the ability in the ring to back it up... when he's up for it. Dates his manager Julie Krisp* "Teen Idol" Fabio(face, light heavyweight, entertainer) *Young, good looking, Italian stud Fabio is targeted towards a much different demographic that mostly everyone else on the roster: Teen girls. He does very well in this role, having become a bit of a local celebrity. Can't wrestle a lick, though. Dennis Fager(Heel, middleweight, technician) *Has long had the role of "gatekeeper"; young guys on their way up, have to go through him. A great teacher in the ring. Former football player for Texas State. Former champ.* Bishop Christopher(Face, heavyweight, regular wrestler) *From the sunny beaches of California, Christopher brings his cool, laid back way of life to PWC and has garnered quite the cult following. Allegedly has drug problems, but has hidden them well thus far.* Eddie "Natural" Gable(Face, lightweight, technician) *Amateur wrestler who has yet to fully grasp the way of professional wrestling, but once he does, he'll be a top guy, no question. Colm O'Donnel(Heel, heavyweight, entertainer) "A brash New Yorker who has already made it further than most would have guessed. A part of the new tag divion as member of Team Swank w/ McKay* Benn Starr(Heel, middleweight, brawler) *Illegitimate son of Carlos Simmons, Benn Starr doesn't use his father's last name, nor acknowledge any relation to him on screen, but is seen as a true prospect for the future, if he develops better interview skills. Former TV champ* Lower Midcarders: Wrestle Mask II(Heel, light heavyweight, super junior) *The Japanese masked man is very talented, but doesn't seem to fit in with the rest of the product, despite the best efforts of assistant booker Simmons, who's a fan of his and a friend of his father, the first Wrestle Mask* Al Hernandez(Face, Superheavyweight, brawler) *Never really having amouted to anything other than getting a single 2 month TV title reign, he has been put in a team with Kerry. They are proving to be quite the awkward combination Jack D. Kerry(Face, light heavyweight, regular wrestler) *Came into PWC, did nothing and was assigned with Hernandez for a partner* Mr. Marauder(Heel, Heavyweight, brawler) *Old school to the bone, masked man, who beat people up and enjoys doing so. Dresses in all black gear* Openers: Vance Vega(Heel, large heavyweight, brawler) *Huge bodybuilder, who wants to make quick and easy money in wrestling, and then springboard to a career in Hollywood. Seen as a huge prospect, mainly by the owner McNaughey. Keith La Salle(Face, middleweight, technician) *Just out of wrestling school, La Salle is just looking to gain experience. At age 21 he is the youngest member of the roster. Enhancement talent: John Smith(tweener, small, regular wrestler) *This man is a jobber. Knows how to do his job well.* Managers: Schmidt[Manager of Vance Vega, Wrestle Mask & Big Blair and top manager of the promotion](Heel, small, never wrestles) Julie Krisp[Manager of Sonny Zabel](Face, small, never wrestles) Announcers: Jonathan Denton(Face, heavyweight, never wrestles) Rob Stupak(Heel, lightweight, never wrestles) Referees: Benjamin James (Face, lightheavyweight, never wrestles) *The most well liked man in the PWC lockerroom everybody is a friend to James. He used be a co-booker but after an illness struck his wife, he has decided to spend more time with his family, for which he is even more respected.* Johnny McBride (Face, small, never wrestles) *Good referee, just getting his start* Championships: PWC Heavyweight [King Spade](Main event, Normal) PWD Tag Team [Vacant] (Midcard, normal) PWD Television [Wrestle Mask](Lower card, youngsters) Tag Teams: Team Swank[McKay & O'Donnel] (C+, full time) Hernandez & Kerry (D, full time) The Texas Tough Man Crew [Adair & Spade] (B+, inactive)

Ok, so I finished the wrestling bios for Pro Wrestling Unleashed (PWU). Rather than repost the whole thing I just edited my original post on page 2. Those are the bios as best as I can remember them for my created fed. There are some things in there that mention DaVE, SWF, and TCW; because, well, I always used the fed while playing in Cornellverse. Go ahead and change the bios to fit your mod as best they can though, and sorry I can't give you their actual stats at the moment. If you still need promotions or anything, let me know and I'll try to come up with something else; although it may not be as detailed as PWU unless you don't mind waiting. Good Luck, and hopefully by the time my comp is up and running again I can give Forumverse a try.

Rumble Wrestling Federation (RWF) [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g115/TheUndertakersGraveyard/RWF.jpg[/IMG] Style: Cutting Edge Size: Regional Location: Midlands, UK Money: $100000 Owner: Stefan Schmidt - A wrestling fan all his life, a chance win on the National Lottery enabled him to live his dream of owning his own promotion. Babyface, Personality=Joker, Attitude=Professional, Good Booking and Business skills, not very well respected due to young age of 26 but respected enough because he's the boss (C+ or B- maybe?) Road Agent/Head Booker: Stefan Schmidt - see above Main Eventers Al 'Fatboy' Taylorino - [Finish=Blubber Bomb] British, Babyface, Heavyweight, Brawler, Personality=Very nice, Gimmick=Fun Babyface (good performance skills on mic etc.) DJ Tubsy - British, Heel, Middleweight, Brawler, Gimmick=Gangsta Ricky Smifisto - British, Heel, Middleweight, Regular Wrestler, Personality=Very Nice, Attitude=Professional, Gimmick=Franchise Player (good performance skills on mic etc.) Upper Midcarders Paulie Leveet - British, Babyface, Middleweight, Technician, Personality=Free Spirit, Gimmick=Surfer Dude Ron Kertz - British, Babyface, Middleweight, Brawler, Gimmick=Old School Face, age=52 so should have a low body and leg condition James Howie - British, Babyface, Middleweight, Regular Wrestler, Gimmick=Clubber Hank Adams - British, Heel, Heavyweight, Brawler, Gimmick=Street Fighter Ian Jenkins - British, Heel, Lightweight, Cruiserweight, Gimmick=Prima Donna, Attitude=Egomaniac Midcarders Adrian Ball - British, Heel, Lightweight, Regular Wrestler, Gimmick=Old School Heel, Attitude=Selfish Ken Randall - British, Babyface, Heavyweight, Brawler, Gimmick=Dude Mark 'The Monster' Edwards - British, Heel, Large Heavyweight, Brawler, Gimmick=Monster Lower Midcarders Stuart Hamill - British, Babyface, Heavyweight, Regular Wrestler, Gimmick=Sci-fi Geek Nick Broadmoor - British, Heel, Middleweight, Technician, Gimmick=Enforcer Openers Thomas Georgio - British, Babyface, Small, Cruiserweight, Gimmick=Blue Chipper Tim Usher - British, Heel, Middleweight, Regular Wrestler, Gimmick=Pretentious Artist Enhancement Talent Stumpy The Clown - British, Babyface, Small, Entertainer, Gimmick=Clown Managers JC Curtis - British, Babyface, Small, Gimmick=Secretary Melissa Simmons - British, Heel, Small, Gimmick=Bunny Boiler Announcers Carlos Joycie - British, Heel, Heavyweight Colour Commentators Emma Williamson - British, Babyface, Small, Gimmick=Girl Next Door, Personality=Very Nice Backstage Workers Mikey McGuinness - Mikey has been in the wrestling business for over 30 years, now working behind the scenes he is looked up to by everyone in the locker room. (high respect - locker room leader) Referees 'Big' Terry Barnes - Terry controls the ring with an iron fist and is respected by all who've worked with him. (high respect - locker room leader) Relationships Stefan Schmidt / Al 'Fatboy' Taylorino - Best Friend Stefan Schmidt / DJ Tubsy - Best Friend Stefan Schmidt / Ricky Smifisto - Blood Relative Titles RWF Championship - held by Ricky Smifisto RWF Hardcore Championship - currently vacant Al 'Fatboy' Taylorino [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g115/TheUndertakersGraveyard/DAZ/AlTaylorino.png[/IMG] DJ Tubsy [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g115/TheUndertakersGraveyard/DAZ/DJTubsy.png[/IMG] Stefan Schmidt [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g115/TheUndertakersGraveyard/DAZ/StefanSchmidt.png[/IMG]

Archived