Forumverse: The Forum's Mod

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Same an American spot for me for now. I'll let you know if things change, but as of right now, this sounds like fun. Just out of curiosity, if I'm willing to put the work into it, can I make the promotion and workers myself and just send it to you as an export?

Deja Vu? I guess you didn't read back too far so I'll repost this: I know you're already working on it, but if you want me to just make my fed for you, I'd be willing to. (BTW, I'm UCW.) P.S. If you have it half done or whatever, you can just send me your worker/fed files. I can't make my worker's pictures, so that have to be done at a later date.

Just because I didn't reply doesn't mean I didn't read it, but if you are willing to make your own fed, that would be even easier for me and Jonfun. UCW could be one which Jonfun was working on (I'm not too sure), but has anyone heard from him lately?

Just for my information, will this mod be using my TV networks and PPV carrier data? I certainly hope so, as it is very good data, and TCP1 can vouch for me on that. That and using my data will not only save time, but also create perfect balance and harmony in the game world. One more thing; my promotion will have a sort of history with some workers, who are no longer with the promotion. Am I allowed to create a few free agents with history with my promotion (primarily relationships with various people)? It wouldn't be too many.

Name: British Wrestling Action Place: Midlands Size: Cult Style: Cutting Edge Bio: Using a mix of youthful workers, and established Main Eventers, BWA are on the rise, in an under represented British Wrestling scene. Owner: Mike Gledhill - A multi millionaire. Provided the financial backing to start up BWA, but has been rarely seen on screen. More comfortable backstage. Head Booker: Martyn Rock - Has plenty of experience in the wrestling business. Used to wrestle on the American scene but has since retired due to injury. May wrestle the occasional match still, but won't take any insane bumps. Main Eventers: Gregory Diamond (Heel, Heavyweight, Technician, coc-ky) Billy Wright(Face, Heavyweight, Regular Wrestler, Loyalist) Joe Bailey(Heel, Lightweight, Entertainer, Franchise Player) Mike Pacey(Face, Middleweight, Entertainer, Hero) Upper Midcarders: Ryan O'Sullivan (Face, Middleweight, Regular, Legitimate Athlete) Scott O'Sullivan (Face, Middleweight, Entertainer, Legitimate Athlete) Luca DiRisio (Face, Lightweight, Luchadore, Proud Italian) James Pugh (Heel, Heavyweight, Entertainer, Bully) Ben Jones (Heel, Middleweight, Technician, Degenerate) Phillip Oldfield (Heel, Heavyweight, Regular Wrestler, Loose Cannon) Midcarders: Giuseppe Di Meo (Face, Lightweight, Luchadore, Proud Italian) Marcus Brown (Face, Middleweight, Technician, No Gimmick Needed) Allistair Lloyd (Heel, Lightweight, Entertainer, Extremist) Robert Carter (Heel, Middleweight, Technician, Old School Heel) Tom Ashton (Face, Heavyweight, Entertainer, Suave) Clayton Harrison (Face, Middleweight, Entertainer, Teen Idol) Paul Roberts (Heel, Middleweight, Regular Wrestler, Monster) Joe Turner (Heel, Middleweight, Entertainer, Perfectionist) Lower Midcarders: John Young (Face, Heavyweight, Regular Wrestler, Blue Collar) Michael Clarke (Face, Lightweight, Technician, Clean Cut) Miles Oakes (Heel, Middleweight, Entertainer, Loner) Kristian Williams (Heel, Lightweight, Technician, Martial Artist) Openers: Nathan Ashcroft (Heel, Lightweight, Entertainer, Young Lion) Austin Mansfield (Face, Lightweight, Technician, Blue Chipper) Manager: Dean Hay (Heel, Lightweight, Never Wrestles, Old School Manager) Authority Figure: Andy Jackson (Face, Lightweight, Never Wrestles, Authority Figure) Announcers: Alec Tomkinson (Face, Lightweight, Never Wrestles, Staff Member) [ANNOUNCER] Tony Cooper (Face, Lightweight, Never Wrestles, Staff Member)[COLOUR COMENTATOR] Championships: BWA All-European (Mid) - Vacant BWA British (Main Event) - Vacant BWA Tag Team (Mid) - Vacant Tag Teams: The O'Sullivan Twins (Scott and Ryan): Max experience The Italian ConneXion (Giuseppe DiMeo and Luca Di Risio): Good Experience The X-Treme X-iles (Allistair Lloyd, Robert Carter): Minimum Experience The New Originals (Ben Jones, Joe Turner): Good Experience [i]Please note all of these are created from my head, and are not meant to resemble anyone, that's why I've only done basic details.[/i]

Had an Idea for two Japanese Promotions since you do not have any. They are Ring of the Rising Sun and Burning Passion. The two owners Saito Sakamoto and Fantomu Urufu should have a dislike for each other. I'm not done with either yet but they are coming along. For now here is Burning Passion (don't have bios for everyone though): [QUOTE][B]Burning Passion (BP) (Pure) Small: Japan Money: 80,000 Has a lot of prestige for a small fed, due to the owner[/B] [I]“Burning Passion was founded by the most popular Japanese wrestler to ever enter a wrestling ring; Fantomu Urufu. Urufu was the former star of Japan’s dominant wrestling promotion, Ring of the Rising Sun. However, disagreements with RotRS owner Saito Sakamoto forced Urufu to go his own way. This lead to the formation of Burning Passion, a promotion dedicated to the “art” of mat work and the training of future wrestlers”[/I] [U][B]Owner:[/B][/U] [B] Fantomu Urufu[/B] [I]“Fantomu Urufu is the most recognizable and marketable wrestler in the history of Japan. He became popular through his obvious passion for the sport of professional wrestling and his bad ass persona. Fantomu recently left the largest Japanese wrestling promotion (Ring of the Rising Sun) to form a new promotion (Burning Passion) when differences with RotRS owner Saito Sakamoto arose.”[/I] [U][B]Head Booker:[/B][/U] [B]Yoshihiro Tanaka[/B] [U][B]Main Eventers:[/B][/U] *(heel or face, size, style, gimmick)* [B]Saruwatari Kazuma[/B] (Face, Middleweight, Technician, Badass) (Finisher- Shining Wizard) [I]“Saruwatari was a midcard wrestler in RotRS and looked up to Fantomu Urufu as his mentor. When Fantomu left RotRS he negotiated the release of Saruwatari so that his “apprentice” could join him in his new promotion. As the only RotRS wrestler that was allowed to join Fantomu, Saruwatari quickly became the biggest star in Burning Passion.”[/I] [B]Hamano Taiki[/B] (Face, Middleweight, Technician, Blue Chipper) [B]Yamada Takumi[/B] (Heel, Lightweight, Technician, Old School Heel) [B]Kojima Masahiro[/B] (Heel, Heavyweight, Strong Style, Monster) [U][B]Upper Midcard:[/B][/U] [B]Fujiwara Michiyo[/B] (Heel, Middleweight, Strong Style, Franchise Player) [B]Ishimaru Shun[/B] (Heel, Middleweight, Strong Style, Old School Heel) [B]American Cobra[/B] (Face, Heavyweight, Strong Style, Power and Paint) (Finisher- Cobra Strike) [I]“The American Cobra has uncharacteristically become quite popular in the Japanese Pure federation, Burning Passion. Although trained as more of a brawler in the united states, the Cobra quickly adapted and began utilizes the Strong Style of wrestling more utilized in Japan. His style now a mixture of Strong Style wrestling and brawling has helped to give the Cobra a unique style quite popular with his Japanese fans.”[/I] [U][B]Midcard:[/B][/U] [B]Kuroda Masato[/B] (Face, Middleweight, Technician, Psycho) [B]Hara Kaito[/B] (Face, Middleweight, Cruiserweight, No Gimmick Needed) [B]Iino Takumi[/B] (Face, Middleweight, Super Junior, Street Fighter) [B]Midorikawa Taiki[/B] (Heel, Lightweight, Strong Style, No Gimmick Needed) [U][B]Lower Midcard:[/B][/U] [B]Akimoto Hibiki[/B] (Face, Heavyweight, Technician, Bad Ass) [B]Masahiro Morita[/B] (Heel, Middleweight, Cruiserweight, No Gimmick Needed) [U][B]Openers:[/B][/U] [B] Rikuki Bobubi[/B] (Face, Middleweight, Super Junior, wrestling machine) [U][B]Enhancement Talent:[/B][/U] [B]Mike Kanpuberuru[/B] (Face, Middleweight, Technician, Fans Own) [U][B]Announcer:[/B][/U] [B]Fantomu Urufu[/B] [U][B]Championships:[/B][/U] Burning Passion Champion (main event) * Saruwatari Kazuma* [U][B]Relationships and stuff:[/B][/U] Saruwatari Kazuma is on lifetime contract and loyal to Fantomu Urufu Hamano and Midorikawa Taiki are brothers [/QUOTE]

And here is Ring of the Rising Sun: [QUOTE][B]Ring of the Rising Sun (RotRS) (Family Friendly or can set to Sports Entertainment) 54 workers Global: based in Japan Money: Very Well Off [/B] [I]“Ring of the Rising Sun was founded in the 1960’s and followed a meteoric rise to the top of the Japanese wrestling scene. Largely in thanks to the work of two men, Saito Sakamoto and Fantomu Urufu. RotRS has become popular in Japan, Mexico, Europe and in most of Canada. However, their lack of popularity in the United States is viewed as a huge missed opportunity by owner Saito Sakamoto. In a daring move Saito has planned to shift the promotion to a focus on Sports Entertainment. This announcement enraged former RotRS star Fantomu Urufu, who was allowed to leave the organization, to avoid bad publicity.”[/I] [U][B]Owner:[/B][/U] [B]Saito Sakamoto[/B] [I]“Saito Sakamoto rules the Japanese wrestling world. Always a step ahead of the competition, Saito has set his sights at not only being the king of the Japanese Wrestling scene, no, Saito’s newest goal is to be the king of wrestling on a global level. Even if that means severing ties with most iconic man to ever enter a ring in Japan; Fantomu Urufu.”[/I] **Saito and BP owner Fantomu Urufu, have a hatred relationship** [U][B]Head Booker:[/B][/U] [B]Shiotani Rintaro[/B] [U][B]Main Eventers:[/B][/U] *(heel or face, size, style, gimmick)* [B]Akihiro Ronin[/B] (Face, Middleweight, Brawler, Badass) [B]Haga Yasujiro[/B] (Face, Middleweight, Technician, Blue Chipper) [B]Hattori Yasotaro[/B] (Heel, Lightweight, Technician, Old School Heel) [B]Ihara Shun[/B] (Heel, Heavyweight, Brawler, Monster) [B]Kagawa Yoshinori[/B] (Face, Middleweight, Technician, Loner) [B]American Samurai[/B] (Heel, Heavyweight, Brawler, something to go along with samurai) (Finisher- Bushido Slam) [B]Lord Kikkura[/B] (Heel, Middleweight, Brawler, Royalty) [B]Massa Soto[/B] (Heel, Super Heavyweight, Brawler, Giant) [U][B]Upper Midcard:[/B][/U] [B]Bunya Kinji[/B] (Heel, lightweight, spot monkey, Chosen One) [B]Chino Doppo[/B] (Face, Middleweight, Technician, none) [B]Hattori Toyokuni[/B] (Heel, Lightweight, Technician, none) [B]Ochiai Kawanari[/B] (Face, Heavyweight, Strong Style, Monster) [B]Nitta Eichi[/B] (Face, Middleweight, Technician, Badass) [B]Flying Dragon[/B] (Heel, Middleweight, Spot Monkey, some type of outcast) (Finisher- the Burninator {like Tajiri’s Green Mist, but red}) [B]Death’s Hand[/B] (Heel, Super Heavyweight, Brawler, Giant) (Finisher- Death Sentence) [B]Giant Panda[/B] (Face, Heavyweight, Brawler, psycho) [B]Kurogane Natsume[/B] (Face, Middleweight, normal wrestler, none) [B]Karubo Zenko[/B] (Face, Middleweight, Technician, no gimmick needed) [U][B]Midcard:[/B][/U] [B]Ying[/B] (Heel, Heavy Weight, Brawler, Monster) [B]Yang[/B] (Heel, Heavy Weight, Brawler, Monster) [B]Mazawa Shigeko[/B] (Heel, Lightweight, Technician,none) [B]Royama Kata[/B] (Heel, Heavyweight, Strong Style, Wrestling Machine) [B]Shibukji Masatake[/B] (Heel, Middleweight, Brawler, None needed) [B]Hideki Sakuraba[/B] (Face, Cruiserweight, super junior, clubber) [B]Takahashi Yoshinaka[/B] (Face, Heavyweight, Brawler, Bodygaurd) [B]Tanuki Mask[/B] (Heel, Middleweight, Technician, Lone Wolf) [B]Sho Nagare[/B] (Face, cruiserweight, Technician, Badass) [B]Oni[/B] (Face, Middleweight, spot monkey, Demon) [B]Tengu[/B] (Face, cruiserweight, spot monkey, Demon) [U][B]Lower Midcard:[/B][/U] [B]Kenichi Ishibashi[/B] (Face, Small, super junioir, fans own) [B]Hiroshi Iwaki[/B] (Face, Middleweight, super junior, show stealer) [B]The Last Dragon[/B] (Heel, Lightweight, technician, martial artist) (Finisher- The Glow) [B]Kobashi[/B] (Heel, Heavyweight, Strong Style, machine) [B]Masay Aida[/B] (Face, Middleweight, strong style, ) [B]Ippitsusai Katsumi[/B] (Face, Middleweight, Technician,) [U][B]Openers:[/B][/U] [B]Matoke Takuya[/B] (Face, Middleweight, Technician, normal wrestler, none) [B]Masaomi Kitamura[/B] (Face, Middleweight, Technician, Blue Chipper) [B]Ryosuke Nagato[/B] (Heel, Lightweight, Technician, none) [B]Okano Sugita[/B] (Heel, Heavyweight, Strong Style, Monster) [U][B]Enhancement Talent:[/B][/U] [B]Toyoda Kenko[/B] (Face, Cruiserweight, Super Junior, show stealer) [B]Jinpachi Natsuyama[/B] (Face, heavyweight, strong style, legitimate athlete) [B]Ueda Juzo[/B] (Heel, Lightweight, Technician, none) [U][B]Managers:[/B][/U] [B]Professer Takashi[/B](Heel, Evil Genius) managing Ying & Yang [B]Emi[/B] (Face, Cheerleader) managing Ochiai Kawanari [B]Yoriko[/B] (Heel, Diva) managing Royama Kata and Shibukji Masatake [U][B]Tag Teams:[/B][/U] [B]Double Dragon[/B] {Flying Dragon and The Last Dragon} (Full Time, B) [B]Tengu & Oni[/B] {Tengu and Oni} (Full Time, C) [B]Ying & Yang[/B] {Ying and Yang} (Full Time, A*) [U][B]Referees:[/B][/U] Fuji Sakamoto Okito Noto [U][B]Announcers:[/B][/U] Ritsuki Mochizuki Futoshi Ito [U][B]Road Agents:[/B][/U] Fumisato Suzuki Yasumasa Miyake Bunka Nakamura [/QUOTE] Finally completed this fed, sorry was on the backburner for a long time now, due to work and real life.

[QUOTE=rlobb17;139557]I think I added your TV & PPV carrier credit to the first post. Free agents are even better. Cuts down on the 100 we were planning to make when everything else was finished.[/QUOTE] Awesome! Okay, few more questions: 1. Can you import data that was originally made in the demo version? My full TEW2005 is on my wife's computer, and I would rather just do my work on mine. I can only have the demo version on my computer, though. If I make all my stuff in the demo version, will it be fine in the full version? I assume so, as that's how I made the TV networks and PPV carriers data, but just wanted to make sure. 2. For worker pictures, can we use real-life pictures to represent characters, as is done in e-wrestling? For instance, if I have a certain wrestler, can I use, say, Sean Connery for the picture? If not, someone else will be needing to make the pictures for me. 3. Could you post the background you want used for worker pictures? I currently just use kykys, but it seems like people are switching to something else now.

Well, since it worked fine with TV networks and PPV carriers, assuming nothing in the worker stats has been modified by the updates, it's probably safe to assume it would work fine. Anyway, sounds good. So should I actually cut pics of the real people and put them on the background and send them with the data when I finish (so as to have the exact pics of the real-life people I'm putting in), so that whoever does the rendering has an exact template? For instance, I do have a character with Sean Connery as the base, but not [i]current[/i] Sean Connery, rather the Sean Connery from about the time of the movie [u]First Knight[/u] where he looks much better and more dignified. Would it be best to go ahead and cut these to make the renderer's job easier?

[QUOTE=rlobb17;139873]I think I've agreed with movie characters, so for the SC in First Knight, sure.[/QUOTE] Oh, don't get me wrong. The character isn't Sean Connery's King Arthur. Sorry about that. The character is actually a veteran and patriarch of a wrestling family named Doug Dunvegan. The [i]picture[/i] is the only thing I'm getting from there. Sorry again about that. Second Post: Oh! I almost forgot, are you using the most recent version of the TV networks and PPV carriers? There was some confusion around the first FORC release, and I think (not certain) that the actual most recent data was in one of the first updates, and not the initial release. Just for you to check, if TWC is a PPV carrier and YouTube a TV network, you don't have the correct data. [b]Here, I'll attach the most recent TV network and PPV carrier data to this post, in case you need it.[/b]

well the fed that i am doing is called wcew world championship extreme wrestling gobal fwed with 64 wrestlers andis a american fed that is hardcore it's a fed that i did on my old website last year it had a good angles and storylines i thought that you could put together on here.

Archived