Forumverse: The Forum's Mod

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img318.imageshack.us/img318/2532/rswhw4.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [B]Razor Sharpe Wrestling[/B] (RSW) Cutting Edge Western Europe (Berlin) National Founded 2003 "Razor Sharpe Wrestling has expanded quickly in its first few years of running, attracting workers mostly from Britain and Europe who are looking to make it big time in the USA. They offer 'Razor Sharpe' Cutting Edge actions featuring a range of different styles!" [B]Owner:[/B] Lawrence Sharpe [Authority Figure] [Personality: Driven] [British] [Age: 60] Lawrence (aka. Old Larry) lived in Berlin for several years and grew accustomed to life here. After completing his working life he decided to come back here to start his own wrestling federation, RSW. Speaks Fluent German. [B]Head Booker:[/B] Doreen Sharpe [British] [Age: 57] Wife of Lawrence, was once a drama instructor while living in england. Lawrence entrusted her with the bookings of his shows due to her knowledge of acting. [B]Road Agent:[/B] Lance Grey [British] aka. The Block Man (former ring name) [Age: 46] Ex-Wrestler usually fighting in brawl matches amongst the lower leagues of wrestling. He's earned much respect while at RSW and much liked by all. [B]Commentators[/B] Borris Henglegger [German] - Heel [Age: 34] Hans Zimmerman [German] - Face [Age: 24] [B]Annoucers[/B] Shelly Heart [British] - Speaks Fluent German [Age: 18] Dieter Hauptman- [German] [Age: 26] [B]Main Eventers[/B] [U]Tauras[/U] - Heel - Heavyweight - Brawler - British - Raging Bull [Age: 21] Finishers: Bull by the Horns (looks like pedigree), Figure-4 Leg Lock. Brother of Leo. Paul Graham aka. Tauras is a mean brawler from Wales. Although his main strength is in his rumble abilities, hes a fairly efficient technical wrestler too. He shows much charisma and has a fearsome appearance. [U]Big-H[/U] - Heel - Super Heavyweight - Brawler - British - Giant [Age: 25] Finishers: H-Bomb (sit down chokebomb), Chokeslam. Big-H's awesome strength gives him an awesome appearance in the ring, his H-Bomb finisher is much anticipated by the fans! [U]Big Daddy[/U] - Heel - Middleweight - Technician - British - Franchise Player [Age: 41] Finishers: Drive By Big Daddy's gimmick entails him as a Mob Member who nobody can touch! [U]Sergei Romanoz[/U] - Face - Middleweight - Regular - Eastern European - Biker [Age: 25] Finishers: Moscowbomb Romanoz is loved by many for his no hold barred approach to both the ring and his interviews. [B]Upper Midcarders[/B] [U]Leo[/U] - Heel - Lightweight - Technical - British - Pyromanic [Age: 25] Finishers: Lion's Head (Reverse DDT), Sharpshooter Brother of Tauras. Roy Graham is a young technical wrestler who loves to apply as many submission moves in a match as he can. [U]Dopey[/U] - Face - Lightweight - Psychopath - British - Extremist [Age: 21] Finishers: Dopey Dive Dopey is a psychopathic high-flyer! It makes him well accumstomed to hardcore style matches too. He does not perform on a mic though. [U]Supremus[/U] - Face - Small - Cruiserweight - British - Extremist [Age: 19] Finishers: Lion's Head (Reverse DDT), Sharpshooter Close friend of Dopey. His small size is commical when he flies through the air, hes a great hit with the fans. [U]Jono Star[/U] - Heel - Lightweight - Cruiserweight - British - Extremist [Age: 20] Finishers: Star Struck Splash A High-Flyer whos been involved in many great matches with the Wild Boys (Dopey and Supremus). He loves to use the mic. [B]Midcarders[/B] [U]Carlos Levaro[/U] - Heel - Heavyweight - Brawler - Spanish - Raging Bull [Age: 21] Finishers: Bull Tackle Egotistic Spanish Brawler. He loves to pummel his opponents before sizing them up for his finishing 'Bull Tackle'. He's relaticly poor at selling to the crowd. [U]Rodrigo[/U] - Heel - Heavyweight - Brawler - Spanish - Raging Bull [Age: 34] Finishers: Bull Tackle Rodrigo has been Carlos' tag partner for years but also much in his shadow. [U]The Ace[/U] - Face - Small - MMA Crossover - British - Ice Man [Age: 18] Finishers: Trump Card (Flying Kick from the top turnbuckle) The Ace is a british kickboxer with a great eye to perform for his fans and with great intensity. [U]The Spades[/U] - Face - Small - MMA Crossover - British - Ice Man [Age: 18] Finishers: Trump Card (Flying Kick from the top turnbuckle) The Spades is a british kickboxer with a aim to connect with his fans and with great intensity. [U]Jonny O'Keith[/U] - Face - Heavyweight - Brawler - British - Loose Cannon [Age: 19] Finishers: 4 Leaf Clover Claw This Irish Monster loves the fight and the fans love to see him fight, he has a hugely manacing appearance with a fiery green rage in his eyes. [B]Lower Midcarders[/B] [U]The Black Bandit[/U] - Heel - Heavyweight - Brawler - British - Loose Cannon [Age: 18] Finishers: Freight Train Robbery (A sneaky pinning manouver) Wears an infamous black mask over his eyes. [U]Heartbreak Vallery[/U] - Face - Lightweight - Crusierweight - British - Rock Star [Age: 22] Finishers: Heartbreak DDT (Swinging DDT from turnbuckle) This long haired rock star looking cruiserweight uses his light frame to weave and dodge his opponenents before looking for the right time to strike. [U]Luca Hauptmann[/U] - Face - Lightweight - Strong Style - German - Legitimate Athlete [Age: 22] Finishers: Last Strike Ex-soccer player, good combination kicks and punches mixed in with a few good hold and chain maoves. [B]Openers[/B] [U]Kipper[/U] - Face - Middleweight - Technician - British - Legitimate Athlete [Age: 23] Finishers: Diving Save (Spear) Kipper is an ex-goalkeeper with an added background in judo. He uses his skills to perform a series of flips and holds. [U]Troublesome Dave[/U] - Face - Lightweight - Cruiserweight - British - Torublemaker [Age: 23] Finishers: Double Trouble (double leg drop) Dave loves to taunt, mimmick and cause havoc for his opponents before laying down his top rope double leg drop. [B]Referees[/B] Jim Phillips - Charismatic Old Brit [Age: 54] Leon Hausmanger - Young German [Age: 27] [B]Managers[/B] Blue Jay - Hippy Style Manager as a 70's throwback [British] [Age: 37] Little Lisa - Very Small but Highly Active Manager [Brtiish] [Age: 21] [B]Tag-Teams[/B] Zodiac - [Tauras and Leo] - Formed 2003 (Exp: C-) Wild Boys - [Dopey and Supremus] - Formed 2003 (Exp: C+) The Spanish Brawlers - [Carlos Levaro and Rodrigo] - Formed 2005 (Exp: D) The Ace of Spades [The Ace and The Spades] - Formed 2004 (Exp: C-) [B]Titles/Champions[/B] RSW Ultimate: [I]Tauras[/I] RSW National: [I]Carlos Levaro[/I] RSW Cruiserweight: [I]The Ace[/I] RSW Tag-Team: [I]Wild Boys[/I] -------- I will add some sketches for some of them to show what they should look like.

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img318.imageshack.us/img318/2532/rswhw4.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [B]Razor Sharpe Wrestling[/B] (RSW) Cutting Edge Western Europe (Berlin) National Founded 2003 "Razor Sharpe Wrestling has expanded quickly in its first few years of running, attracting workers mostly from Britain and Europe who are looking to make it big time in the USA. They offer 'Razor Sharpe' Cutting Edge actions featuring a range of different styles!" [B]Owner:[/B] Lawrence Sharpe [Authority Figure] [Personality: Driven] [British] [Age: 60] Lawrence (aka. Old Larry) lived in Berlin for several years and grew accustomed to life here. After completing his working life he decided to come back here to start his own wrestling federation, RSW. Speaks Fluent German. [B]Head Booker:[/B] Doreen Sharpe [British] [Age: 57] Wife of Lawrence, was once a drama instructor while living in england. Lawrence entrusted her with the bookings of his shows due to her knowledge of acting. [B]Road Agent:[/B] Lance Grey [British] aka. The Block Man (former ring name) [Age: 46] Ex-Wrestler usually fighting in brawl matches amongst the lower leagues of wrestling. He's earned much respect while at RSW and much liked by all. [B]Commentators[/B] Borris Henglegger [German] - Heel [Age: 34] Hans Zimmerman [German] - Face [Age: 24] [B]Annoucers[/B] Shelly Heart [British] - Speaks Fluent German [Age: 18] Dieter Hauptman- [German] [Age: 26] [B]Main Eventers[/B] [U]Tauras[/U] - Heel - Heavyweight - Brawler - British - Raging Bull [Age: 21] Finishers: Bull by the Horns (looks like pedigree), Figure-4 Leg Lock. Brother of Leo. Paul Graham aka. Tauras is a mean brawler from Wales. Although his main strength is in his rumble abilities, hes a fairly efficient technical wrestler too. He shows much charisma and has a fearsome appearance. [U]Big-H[/U] - Heel - Super Heavyweight - Brawler - British - Giant [Age: 25] Finishers: H-Bomb (sit down chokebomb), Chokeslam. Big-H's awesome strength gives him an awesome appearance in the ring, his H-Bomb finisher is much anticipated by the fans! [U]Big Daddy[/U] - Heel - Middleweight - Technician - British - Franchise Player [Age: 41] Finishers: Drive By Big Daddy's gimmick entails him as a Mob Member who nobody can touch! [U]Sergei Romanoz[/U] - Face - Middleweight - Regular - Eastern European - Biker [Age: 25] Finishers: Moscowbomb Romanoz is loved by many for his no hold barred approach to both the ring and his interviews. [B]Upper Midcarders[/B] [U]Leo[/U] - Heel - Lightweight - Technical - British - Pyromanic [Age: 25] Finishers: Lion's Head (Reverse DDT), Sharpshooter Brother of Tauras. Roy Graham is a young technical wrestler who loves to apply as many submission moves in a match as he can. [U]Dopey[/U] - Face - Lightweight - Psychopath - British - Extremist [Age: 21] Finishers: Dopey Dive Dopey is a psychopathic high-flyer! It makes him well accumstomed to hardcore style matches too. He does not perform on a mic though. [U]Supremus[/U] - Face - Small - Cruiserweight - British - Extremist [Age: 19] Finishers: Lion's Head (Reverse DDT), Sharpshooter Close friend of Dopey. His small size is commical when he flies through the air, hes a great hit with the fans. [U]Jono Star[/U] - Heel - Lightweight - Cruiserweight - British - Extremist [Age: 20] Finishers: Star Struck Splash A High-Flyer whos been involved in many great matches with the Wild Boys (Dopey and Supremus). He loves to use the mic. [B]Midcarders[/B] [U]Carlos Levaro[/U] - Heel - Heavyweight - Brawler - Spanish - Raging Bull [Age: 21] Finishers: Bull Tackle Egotistic Spanish Brawler. He loves to pummel his opponents before sizing them up for his finishing 'Bull Tackle'. He's relaticly poor at selling to the crowd. [U]Rodrigo[/U] - Heel - Heavyweight - Brawler - Spanish - Raging Bull [Age: 34] Finishers: Bull Tackle Rodrigo has been Carlos' tag partner for years but also much in his shadow. [U]The Ace[/U] - Face - Small - MMA Crossover - British - Ice Man [Age: 18] Finishers: Trump Card (Flying Kick from the top turnbuckle) The Ace is a british kickboxer with a great eye to perform for his fans and with great intensity. [U]The Spades[/U] - Face - Small - MMA Crossover - British - Ice Man [Age: 18] Finishers: Trump Card (Flying Kick from the top turnbuckle) The Spades is a british kickboxer with a aim to connect with his fans and with great intensity. [U]Jonny O'Keith[/U] - Face - Heavyweight - Brawler - British - Loose Cannon [Age: 19] Finishers: 4 Leaf Clover Claw This Irish Monster loves the fight and the fans love to see him fight, he has a hugely manacing appearance with a fiery green rage in his eyes. [B]Lower Midcarders[/B] [U]The Black Bandit[/U] - Heel - Heavyweight - Brawler - British - Loose Cannon [Age: 18] Finishers: Freight Train Robbery (A sneaky pinning manouver) Wears an infamous black mask over his eyes. [U]Heartbreak Vallery[/U] - Face - Lightweight - Crusierweight - British - Rock Star [Age: 22] Finishers: Heartbreak DDT (Swinging DDT from turnbuckle) This long haired rock star looking cruiserweight uses his light frame to weave and dodge his opponenents before looking for the right time to strike. [U]Luca Hauptmann[/U] - Face - Lightweight - Strong Style - German - Legitimate Athlete [Age: 22] Finishers: Last Strike Ex-soccer player, good combination kicks and punches mixed in with a few good hold and chain maoves. [B]Openers[/B] [U]Kipper[/U] - Face - Middleweight - Technician - British - Legitimate Athlete [Age: 23] Finishers: Diving Save (Spear) Kipper is an ex-goalkeeper with an added background in judo. He uses his skills to perform a series of flips and holds. [U]Troublesome Dave[/U] - Face - Lightweight - Cruiserweight - British - Torublemaker [Age: 23] Finishers: Double Trouble (double leg drop) Dave loves to taunt, mimmick and cause havoc for his opponents before laying down his top rope double leg drop. [B]Referees[/B] Jim Phillips - Charismatic Old Brit [Age: 54] Leon Hausmanger - Young German [Age: 27] [B]Managers[/B] Blue Jay - Hippy Style Manager as a 70's throwback [British] [Age: 37] Little Lisa - Very Small but Highly Active Manager [Brtiish] [Age: 21] [B]Tag-Teams[/B] Zodiac - [Tauras and Leo] - Formed 2003 (Exp: C-) Wild Boys - [Dopey and Supremus] - Formed 2003 (Exp: C+) The Spanish Brawlers - [Carlos Levaro and Rodrigo] - Formed 2005 (Exp: D) The Ace of Spades [The Ace and The Spades] - Formed 2004 (Exp: C-) [B]Titles/Champions[/B] RSW Ultimate: [I]Tauras[/I] RSW National: [I]Carlos Levaro[/I] RSW Cruiserweight: [I]The Ace[/I] RSW Tag-Team: [I]Wild Boys[/I] -------- I will add some sketches for some of them to show what they should look like.

Richard, for my American fed, all the pictures are done (as seen in [URL="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17232"]The Render Thread[/URL], post #47) and i've also nearly completed the files - just got titles and a few bio's to finish. As it stands at the minute though it's: [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g115/TheUndertakersGraveyard/OAPW/Logo.jpg[/IMG] Original American Pro Wrestling Small - 22 workers - Traditional - South East USA

Richard, for my American fed, all the pictures are done (as seen in [URL="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17232"]The Render Thread[/URL], post #47) and i've also nearly completed the files - just got titles and a few bio's to finish. As it stands at the minute though it's: [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g115/TheUndertakersGraveyard/OAPW/Logo.jpg[/IMG] Original American Pro Wrestling Small - 22 workers - Traditional - South East USA

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Bump! for anyone still wanting to create feds for this mod. And I updated [I]Ring of the Rising Sun[/I], over on page 6 of this thread. Also, if anyone can create logos for my feds, that would kick all kinds of ass: [B]BLOW[/B] AKA: BC's Ladies Of Wrestling (Canada based women's T&A) [B]BP [/B] AKA: Burning Passion (Pure Japanese Fed) and [B]RotRS[/B] AKA: Ring of the Rising Sun (Japanese Sports Ent. fed)

Bump! for anyone still wanting to create feds for this mod. And I updated [I]Ring of the Rising Sun[/I], over on page 6 of this thread. Also, if anyone can create logos for my feds, that would kick all kinds of ass: [B]BLOW[/B] AKA: BC's Ladies Of Wrestling (Canada based women's T&A) [B]BP [/B] AKA: Burning Passion (Pure Japanese Fed) and [B]RotRS[/B] AKA: Ring of the Rising Sun (Japanese Sports Ent. fed)

Promotion Name: Total Championship Wrestling Promotion Logo: [IMG]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n250/Tylergadzinski/TCW.jpg[/IMG] Promotion Money:$5,644,876 Promotion Owner:Tyler Gadzinski Promotion Head Booker: Jason Road Agents: Timmy Radical, Jose Maxtra Bookers:Ilden, X-Profesi, John Haedi Promotion Style: Hardcore [U]Main Eventers[/U] Jason-Large Heavyweight, Face, Psychopath, age 26 Jonny DeMinko-Heavyweight, Heel, Brawler, age 24 Trevor Dontae-Heavyweight, Heel, Mat Technician, age 24 X-Profesi-Middleweight, Face, Entertainer, age 19 Zero-Heavyweight, Face, Brawler, age 23 Inbred Canadian-Middleweight, Heel, Entertainer, age 30 Kyoto-Heavyweight, Heel, Entertainer, age 25 [U]Upper Midcarders[/U] Tyler Gadzinski-Heavyweight, Face, Regular Wrestler, age 26 Genocide-Heavyweight, Heel, Psychopath, age 22 X2R-Middleweight, Face, Entertainer, age 18 Kamala-Heavyweight, Heel, Strong Style, age 20 Scotty Soul-Middleweight, Face, Cruiserweight, age 18 Alex Deeder-Middleweight, Face, Cruiserweight, age 19 Danny-Heavyweight, Heel, Psychopath, age 23 Leo-Heavyweight, Heel, Psychopath, age 23 Razor-Heavyweight, Face, Regular Wrestler, age 22 Ty-Lightweight, Face, Cruiserweight, age 20 Matt Tidlar-Middleweight, Face, Brawler, age 21 Matt Tyson-Middleweight, Heel, Strong Style, age 25 [U]Midcarders[/U] Chris MyaKatoo-Middleweight, Face, Cruiserweight, age 18 Dell MyaKatoo-Middleweight, Face, Cruiserweight, age 22 Torren-Small, Face, Cruiserweight, age 18 Spring-Super Heavyweight, Heel, Strong Style, age 24 Summer-Super Heavyweight, Heel, Strong Style, age 24 Winter-Super Heavyweight, Heel, Strong Style, age 24 Rick Spane-Lightweight, Face, Spot Monkey, age 31 Supernova-Lightweight, Face, Cruiserweight, age 17 Matt Fresno-Heavyweight, Face, Brawler, age 22 Cirus-Middleweight, Heel, Psychopath, age 23 Lumber Jack-Middleweight, Heel, Entertainer, age 28 Chris Mancheeny-Heavyweight, Face, MMA Crossover, age 24 Sazqwatch-Giant, Heel, Psychopath, age 29 Wes-Middleweight, Face, Regular Wrestler, age 20 Black Widow-Heavyweight, Heel, Brawler, age 23 Paul Kinko-Heavyweight, Heel, Brawler, age 22 Kid Fury-Heavyweight, Heel, Psychopath, age 22 [U]Lower Midcarders[/U] The Phoenix-Large Heavyweight, Face, Entertainer, age 27 The Stopsign-Large Heavyweight, Face, Entertainer, age 26 Doug D.-Heavyweight, Heel, Cruiserweight, age 23 Johnny Tomb-Heavyweight, Heel, Regular Wrestler, age 34 Shakoni-Heavyweight, Face, Entertainer, age 31 Freddie Walker-Small, Face, Super Junior, age 19 Mohatsu Myomo-Small, Face, Luchadore, age 22 Dark Lightning-Lightweight, Face, Cruiserweight, age 24 Blue Thunder-Middleweight, Face, Entertainer, age 23 Baby Thunder-Large Heavyweight, Face, Strong Style, age 24 Tomori Dakatu-Lightweight, Heel, Luchadore, age 19 Mark Sarusa-Heavyweight, Heel, Brawler, age 20 Andre-Heavyweight, Heel, Strong Style, age 21 Lil' Joker-Heavyweight, Face, Entertainer, age 21 Crazy Loco-Middleweight, Heel, Psychopath, age 18 Neon-Lightweight, Face, Cruiserweight, age 22 Argonite-Lightweight, Face, Cruiserweight, age 22 [U]Opener[/U] Tommy Krinsle-Heavyweight, Heel, MMA Crossover, age 23 David Gusto-Middleweight, Face, Cruiserweight, age 20 Zak Gusto-Lightweight, Face, Cruiserweight, age 17 Bryce Kenya-Heavyweight, Heel, Psychopath, age 28 Goliath-Large Heavyweight, Heel, Psychopath, age 24 Krazed Killa-Large Heavyweight, Heel, Psychopath, age 23 Mr. TCW-Heavyweight, Heel, Spot Monkey, age 25 Cole-Middleweight, Face, Cruiserweight, age 21 TC-Middleweight, Face, Cruiserweight, age 20 Big R-Heavyweight, Face, Brawler, age 27 Tod Tomey-Lightweight, Heel, Psychopath, age 22 Vampyr-Middleweight, Heel, Psychopath, age 37 Albo-Heavyweight, Heel, MMA Crossover, age 32 Kid Lightning-Middleweight, Face, Cruiserweight, age 19 Ternasado-Lightweight, Heel, MMA Crossover, age 24 Tom Fremas-Lightweight, Heel, MMA Crossover, age 26 Terrence Kaneal-Lightweight, Heel, MMA Crossover, age 24 Drahmus-Lightweight, Heel, MMA Crossover age 20 Thunderbird-Very Small, Face, Cruiserweight, age 17 [U]Managers[/U] Olivia-Female Amber-Female Laila-Female Chrissy-Female Corey-Male... Make however you want. [U]Semi Active Wrestlers[/U] Reese MyaKatoo-Middleweight, Face, Cruiserweight, age 56 Ilden-Heavyweight, Face, Never Wrestles, age 24 [U]Announcers[/U] Jim Cordella-Make however you want. Tonya Retrins-Make however you want. [U]Colour Commentators[/U] Greg Ubran-Make however you want. [U]Referees[/U] Steve Gordman-Make however you want. Y'von Jenshi-Make however you want. Tommy Akira-Make however you want. [U]Authority Figures[/U] Nik Dunby-Make however you want. Kris Benshin-Make however you want. Rik Dunby-Make however you want. Wilson Tenyr-Make however you want. [U]Backstage Workers[/U] Sue Holtzman-Make however you want. Gary Hallirt-Make however you want. Hank Friedman-Make however you want. Weekley Show: TCW:The Show every Wednesday Pay-Per-Views: TCW Presents:Battle Beneath/November TCW Presents:Lost Power/December TCW Presents:Torn Apart/January TCW Presents:Mayhem/February TCW Presents:Heaven's Hell/March TCW Presents:Holding Cell/April TCW Presents: Dead Beliefs/May TCW Presents:Collision/June TCW Presents:Full Advantage/July TCW Presents:No Boundries/August TCW Presents:Endless Torture/September TCW Presents:Final Destiny/October Hopefully this will make it to the game!!

Promotion Name: Total Championship Wrestling Promotion Logo: [IMG]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n250/Tylergadzinski/TCW.jpg[/IMG] Promotion Money:$5,644,876 Promotion Owner:Tyler Gadzinski Promotion Head Booker: Jason Road Agents: Timmy Radical, Jose Maxtra Bookers:Ilden, X-Profesi, John Haedi Promotion Style: Hardcore [U]Main Eventers[/U] Jason-Large Heavyweight, Face, Psychopath, age 26 Jonny DeMinko-Heavyweight, Heel, Brawler, age 24 Trevor Dontae-Heavyweight, Heel, Mat Technician, age 24 X-Profesi-Middleweight, Face, Entertainer, age 19 Zero-Heavyweight, Face, Brawler, age 23 Inbred Canadian-Middleweight, Heel, Entertainer, age 30 Kyoto-Heavyweight, Heel, Entertainer, age 25 [U]Upper Midcarders[/U] Tyler Gadzinski-Heavyweight, Face, Regular Wrestler, age 26 Genocide-Heavyweight, Heel, Psychopath, age 22 X2R-Middleweight, Face, Entertainer, age 18 Kamala-Heavyweight, Heel, Strong Style, age 20 Scotty Soul-Middleweight, Face, Cruiserweight, age 18 Alex Deeder-Middleweight, Face, Cruiserweight, age 19 Danny-Heavyweight, Heel, Psychopath, age 23 Leo-Heavyweight, Heel, Psychopath, age 23 Razor-Heavyweight, Face, Regular Wrestler, age 22 Ty-Lightweight, Face, Cruiserweight, age 20 Matt Tidlar-Middleweight, Face, Brawler, age 21 Matt Tyson-Middleweight, Heel, Strong Style, age 25 [U]Midcarders[/U] Chris MyaKatoo-Middleweight, Face, Cruiserweight, age 18 Dell MyaKatoo-Middleweight, Face, Cruiserweight, age 22 Torren-Small, Face, Cruiserweight, age 18 Spring-Super Heavyweight, Heel, Strong Style, age 24 Summer-Super Heavyweight, Heel, Strong Style, age 24 Winter-Super Heavyweight, Heel, Strong Style, age 24 Rick Spane-Lightweight, Face, Spot Monkey, age 31 Supernova-Lightweight, Face, Cruiserweight, age 17 Matt Fresno-Heavyweight, Face, Brawler, age 22 Cirus-Middleweight, Heel, Psychopath, age 23 Lumber Jack-Middleweight, Heel, Entertainer, age 28 Chris Mancheeny-Heavyweight, Face, MMA Crossover, age 24 Sazqwatch-Giant, Heel, Psychopath, age 29 Wes-Middleweight, Face, Regular Wrestler, age 20 Black Widow-Heavyweight, Heel, Brawler, age 23 Paul Kinko-Heavyweight, Heel, Brawler, age 22 Kid Fury-Heavyweight, Heel, Psychopath, age 22 [U]Lower Midcarders[/U] The Phoenix-Large Heavyweight, Face, Entertainer, age 27 The Stopsign-Large Heavyweight, Face, Entertainer, age 26 Doug D.-Heavyweight, Heel, Cruiserweight, age 23 Johnny Tomb-Heavyweight, Heel, Regular Wrestler, age 34 Shakoni-Heavyweight, Face, Entertainer, age 31 Freddie Walker-Small, Face, Super Junior, age 19 Mohatsu Myomo-Small, Face, Luchadore, age 22 Dark Lightning-Lightweight, Face, Cruiserweight, age 24 Blue Thunder-Middleweight, Face, Entertainer, age 23 Baby Thunder-Large Heavyweight, Face, Strong Style, age 24 Tomori Dakatu-Lightweight, Heel, Luchadore, age 19 Mark Sarusa-Heavyweight, Heel, Brawler, age 20 Andre-Heavyweight, Heel, Strong Style, age 21 Lil' Joker-Heavyweight, Face, Entertainer, age 21 Crazy Loco-Middleweight, Heel, Psychopath, age 18 Neon-Lightweight, Face, Cruiserweight, age 22 Argonite-Lightweight, Face, Cruiserweight, age 22 [U]Opener[/U] Tommy Krinsle-Heavyweight, Heel, MMA Crossover, age 23 David Gusto-Middleweight, Face, Cruiserweight, age 20 Zak Gusto-Lightweight, Face, Cruiserweight, age 17 Bryce Kenya-Heavyweight, Heel, Psychopath, age 28 Goliath-Large Heavyweight, Heel, Psychopath, age 24 Krazed Killa-Large Heavyweight, Heel, Psychopath, age 23 Mr. TCW-Heavyweight, Heel, Spot Monkey, age 25 Cole-Middleweight, Face, Cruiserweight, age 21 TC-Middleweight, Face, Cruiserweight, age 20 Big R-Heavyweight, Face, Brawler, age 27 Tod Tomey-Lightweight, Heel, Psychopath, age 22 Vampyr-Middleweight, Heel, Psychopath, age 37 Albo-Heavyweight, Heel, MMA Crossover, age 32 Kid Lightning-Middleweight, Face, Cruiserweight, age 19 Ternasado-Lightweight, Heel, MMA Crossover, age 24 Tom Fremas-Lightweight, Heel, MMA Crossover, age 26 Terrence Kaneal-Lightweight, Heel, MMA Crossover, age 24 Drahmus-Lightweight, Heel, MMA Crossover age 20 Thunderbird-Very Small, Face, Cruiserweight, age 17 [U]Managers[/U] Olivia-Female Amber-Female Laila-Female Chrissy-Female Corey-Male... Make however you want. [U]Semi Active Wrestlers[/U] Reese MyaKatoo-Middleweight, Face, Cruiserweight, age 56 Ilden-Heavyweight, Face, Never Wrestles, age 24 [U]Announcers[/U] Jim Cordella-Make however you want. Tonya Retrins-Make however you want. [U]Colour Commentators[/U] Greg Ubran-Make however you want. [U]Referees[/U] Steve Gordman-Make however you want. Y'von Jenshi-Make however you want. Tommy Akira-Make however you want. [U]Authority Figures[/U] Nik Dunby-Make however you want. Kris Benshin-Make however you want. Rik Dunby-Make however you want. Wilson Tenyr-Make however you want. [U]Backstage Workers[/U] Sue Holtzman-Make however you want. Gary Hallirt-Make however you want. Hank Friedman-Make however you want. Weekley Show: TCW:The Show every Wednesday Pay-Per-Views: TCW Presents:Battle Beneath/November TCW Presents:Lost Power/December TCW Presents:Torn Apart/January TCW Presents:Mayhem/February TCW Presents:Heaven's Hell/March TCW Presents:Holding Cell/April TCW Presents: Dead Beliefs/May TCW Presents:Collision/June TCW Presents:Full Advantage/July TCW Presents:No Boundries/August TCW Presents:Endless Torture/September TCW Presents:Final Destiny/October Hopefully this will make it to the game!!

• 2 months later...

Archived