Any Member Of The Syndicate vs T-Bone Bright

Jeremie Courtney vs Ome Man Army

Flint Slater & A Mystery Partner vs Mighty Mo & A Mystery Partner

Quentin Queen vs Troy Tornado

PLUS: A TCW World Heavyweight Championship Contract Signing

Bonus Question(s): Which member(s) of The Syndicate will face T-Bone Bright:
Who will Flint Slater choose as a partner:
Who will Mighty Mo choose as a partner:
Will there be any shenanigans at the contract signing: (Y/N)

image.jpeg

TCW Total Wrestling
Sullivan Arena, Anchorage, AK

T-Bone Bright

One Man Army

Flint Slater & A Mystery Partner

Quentin Queen 

Bonus Question(s): Which member(s) of The Syndicate will face T-Bone Bright: Wolf Hawkins
Who will Flint Slater choose as a partner: T-Bone Bright
Who will Mighty Mo choose as a partner: Bradley Blaze
Will there be any shenanigans at the contract signing: (Y/N) absolutely

TCW Total Wrestling
Sullivan Arena, Anchorage, AK

T-Bone Bright

One Man Army

Flint Slater & A Mystery Partner

Quentin Queen 

Bonus Question(s): Which member(s) of The Syndicate will face T-Bone Bright:
Who will Flint Slater choose as a partner: T-Bone Bright
Who will Mighty Mo choose as a partner:
Will there be any shenanigans at the contract signing: (Y/N)

Just wanted to mention again that I really like the way shows are presented in this diary! I really enjoyed the Chord/Gauge interview segments and I'm glad the TCW crowd is becoming more receptive to The Architect!

TCW Total Wrestling
Sullivan Arena, Anchorage, AK

Any Member Of The Syndicate vs T-Bone Bright
- He will maintain his momentum heading into the match with Hawkins.

Jeremie Courtney vs Ome Man Army
- I'm more familiar with OMA so I'll go with him. 

Flint Slater & A Mystery Partner vs Mighty Mo & A Mystery Partner
-He'll get his win here to make up for the loss last week

- I'll go with the younger of the two. 

Bonus Question(s): Which member(s) of The Syndicate will face T-Bone Bright: Doc Hammond
Who will Flint Slater choose as a partner: Jaylon Martins
Who will Mighty Mo choose as a partner: No idea
Will there be any shenanigans at the contract signing: Y (Is it really a pro wrestling contract signing without shenanigans?)

image.jpeg
TCW Total Wrestling
Live From Anchorage, AK
Att: 4547

TCW Broadcast Team
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
Peter Michaels ~ Kyle Rhodes ~ Jasmine Saunders

The camera pans across the energetic crowd before focusing on the announce desk where Peter Michaels, Kyle Rhodes, and Jasmine Saunders are seated. The atmosphere is electric as the commentators prepare to kick off the show.

• Peter Michaels:

• "Good evening, TCW fans! Welcome to another action-packed episode of TCW Total Wrestling! I'm Peter Michaels, alongside Kyle Rhodes and Jasmine Saunders, and we have an incredible night ahead of us. But first, let's talk about what went down last week. T-Bone Bright made a shocking return, arriving just in time to save Sammy Bach from a beatdown by The Syndicate. It was an intense moment, and now T-Bone is demanding a match against any member of The Syndicate in tonight's main event. You can bet the tension will be through the roof!"
    • (A brief clip plays, showing T-Bone Bright charging into the ring last week to fend off The Syndicate and save Sammy Bach.)
    • "T-Bone Bright is fired up, and tonight, he’s looking to get his hands on any Syndicate member who’s willing to step up. This is going to be explosive!"
  • Kyle Rhodes:

• "Absolutely, Peter. But that’s not all on the agenda tonight. We’ve got a major event that everyone’s been waiting for—the contract signing for the TCW World Heavyweight Championship match at Malice in Wonderland. Challenger Greg Gauge and Champion Jay Chord will be in the ring to make it official. These two have been on a collision course for weeks, and tonight, it all gets real. Expect tensions to boil over as these two competitors put pen to paper."
    • (A highlight reel shows Greg Gauge and Jay Chord’s recent confrontations, building anticipation for the upcoming title match.)
  • Jasmine Saunders:

• "And let’s not forget about the tag team action we have coming your way! Mighty Mo and Flint Slater, after their epic clash last week, will each choose a partner for a tag team match tonight. Who will they pick, and what impact will it have on their ongoing rivalry? And speaking of rivalries, Aaron 'ACE' Andrews is set to address his ongoing issues with Joshua Taylor and Floyd Goldworthy. These two have been playing mind games with Andrews for weeks, and tonight, Andrews will have a chance to respond."
    • (Clips of Mighty Mo and Flint Slater’s intense match from last week, followed by shots of Aaron Andrews facing off against Joshua Taylor and Floyd Goldworthy.)

• Peter Michaels:

• "There’s so much at stake tonight, folks. Whether it’s the main event, the contract signing, or the tag team showdown, every match and segment tonight has serious implications. This is one episode you won’t want to miss!"

• Kyle Rhodes:

• "That’s right, Peter. The stage is set, the competitors are ready, and we are just moments away from another unforgettable night of TCW action!"

• Jasmine Saunders:

• "Let’s get this show started, TCW fans! The action kicks off right now!"

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
Sammy Bach

The camera returns from a commercial break, focusing on the ring where Sammy Bach stands with a microphone in hand. The crowd cheers loudly as he prepares to speak, still riding the wave of excitement from last week’s dramatic events.

Sammy Bach:

• Opening Remarks:
    "Last week, I was in a bad spot. The Syndicate had me surrounded, ready to tear me apart. But just when things were looking bleak, my friend, my brother, T-Bone Bright, stormed down to that ring and had my back!"

• Acknowledgment of T-Bone Bright:
    "T-Bone, wherever you are tonight, I want you to know, I’ll always have your back too. No matter what The Syndicate throws at us, we’re gonna stand tall, and we’re gonna fight. We’re not just tag partners—we’re a family. And The Syndicate? They’re gonna learn that real quick."

• Crowd Reaction:
    The crowd cheers in support, chanting "T-Bone! T-Bone!" as Sammy pauses, letting the energy of the moment sink in.

image.jpeg
"The Architect"

• Entrance Music Hits:
    Suddenly, the arena lights dim, and an unfamiliar theme song plays. The screen displays an intricate blueprint design as a shadowy figure makes his way to the stage. The crowd buzzes with curiosity.

• The Architect Appears:
    The figure steps into the spotlight, revealing himself as The Architect—a mysterious newcomer dressed in a sleek, modern outfit. He has a calculating demeanor as he begins to speak.

The Architect:

• Running Down Sammy Bach:
    "Sammy Bach, the so-called backbone of this crumbling house you call a friendship. You talk about family, about loyalty—but your design is flawed. You’re just a man, trying to hold up a structure that’s bound to collapse."

• Cold Analysis:
    "You and T-Bone are nothing more than an outdated blueprint, built on shaky ground. And when the foundation gives way, The Syndicate won’t even have to lift a finger. It’ll all come crashing down because you’re too weak to hold it together."

Sammy Bach:

• Bach's Response:
    Sammy Bach smirks, clearly unimpressed by The Architect’s words. "Flawed design? Outdated blueprint? Man, I’ve faced guys who’ve tried to tear me down in ways that would make your head spin. And I gotta say, this whole ‘Architect’ thing? It’s pretty goofy."

• Challenge Issued:
    "You think you’re some kind of mastermind, huh? Well, let me tell you something, Mr. Blueprint—if you want to test your theories on me, come on down to this ring, and let’s see how that design of yours holds up!"

Tension Builds:

• Architect's Reaction:
    The Architect narrows his eyes, his smirk fading into a cold stare. He takes a step forward, as if contemplating whether to engage right then and there.

• Crowd Anticipation:
    The crowd roars, eager to see the confrontation. Sammy Bach stands his ground, ready for a fight.

• Architect’s Decision:
    After a tense moment, The Architect shakes his head and slowly backs away, his expression unreadable. He points at Sammy as if to say, "Soon," before turning and walking back up the ramp.

• Sammy Bach’s Parting Words:
    "Yeah, that’s what I thought! Anytime you’re ready, Architect, I’ll be right here, ready to tear down whatever you’re building!"

• Crowd Cheers:
    The crowd erupts in support of Sammy Bach as he tosses the microphone aside, flexing his muscles and hyping up the fans.

Rating: 72/100

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
Aaron Andrews

The camera opens in a dimly lit backstage corridor. Aaron Andrews is shown walking with purpose, heading toward the entrance ramp for his upcoming match. The intensity in his eyes suggests he's ready for a fight, but he's unaware of the danger lurking just around the corner.

image.jpeg image.jpeg
The Behemoths (Killer Shark & Titan)

• The Behemoths Strike:
    As Andrews rounds a corner, Killer Shark and Titan—collectively known as The Behemoths—suddenly emerge from the shadows. Without warning, they launch a vicious ambush, overpowering Andrews with their sheer size and strength.

• Brutal Beatdown:
    Killer Shark slams Andrews into a stack of production crates, while Titan delivers a series of heavy blows, each one echoing through the backstage area. Andrews tries to fight back, but the relentless onslaught from The Behemoths overwhelms him.

image.jpeg
Joshua Taylor

• Taylor’s Entrance:
    As Andrews struggles against his attackers, Joshua Taylor steps into view, casually strolling up to the scene. He watches the beatdown unfold, his expression calm and collected, with a sinister grin spreading across his face.

• Taylor’s Approval:
    Taylor crosses his arms, clearly enjoying the sight of Andrews being dismantled by The Behemoths. He leans in slightly, offering a slow, mocking clap as Killer Shark and Titan continue their assault.

• Andrews Struggles:
    Despite the odds, Andrews makes a valiant effort to get back on his feet, only to be met with a brutal double-team maneuver from The Behemoths that sends him crashing to the floor once again.

• Taylor’s Final Taunt:
    Taylor steps forward, looking down at the fallen Andrews. "I told you, Aaron… you’re always one step behind," he sneers, before giving a nod to The Behemoths. They deliver one final, devastating blow, leaving Andrews motionless on the cold concrete.

• Taylor’s Exit:
    Satisfied with the carnage, Joshua Taylor turns and walks away, The Behemoths following closely behind. The camera lingers on Aaron Andrews, who is left lying in a heap, barely conscious as the segment fades out.

Rating: 60/100

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.pngimage.jpeg

• Early Control:
    Troy Tornado immediately takes control of the match, using his superior speed and agility to outmaneuver Quentin Queen. Tornado lands a series of quick strikes, keeping Queen on the defensive.

• Queen's Resilience:
    Despite the onslaught, Quentin Queen manages to fight back, landing a few well-timed strikes and a quick suplex. The crowd gives a mild cheer, impressed by Queen's resilience.

• Tornado's Dominance:
    Tornado quickly regains control, showcasing his athleticism with a flurry of high-flying moves that dazzle the audience. Queen struggles to keep up, and Tornado's momentum seems unstoppable.

• Setting Up the Finish:
    As the match progresses, Tornado signals that it’s time to end things. He positions Queen for his signature move.

• The Star Maker:
    Troy Tornado executes his Star Maker signature move with precision, driving Quentin Queen into the mat.

• The Pinfall:
    Tornado covers Queen, and the referee counts the 1-2-3. The bell rings, and Tornado is declared the winner.

Winner: Troy Tornado
Rating: 66/100

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
H2-WHOA (Freddy Huggins & Matt Hocking)

The scene opens in a backstage area where Freddy Huggins and Matt Hocking, known as H2-Woah, are standing in front of a H2-WHOA backdrop. They're clearly in a playful mood, smirking at the camera as they prepare to deliver another round of their signature tongue-in-cheek humor.

Freddy Huggins:

• "You know, Matt, I've been thinking a lot about our big match at Malice In Wonderland against Chance Fortune and Darryl Devine… and I gotta say, I’m not worried. Not even a little bit."

Matt Hocking:

• "Oh, come on, Freddy, you mean to tell me that you aren’t shaking in your boots about facing those… uh… legends?"

• Hocking's tone drips with sarcasm, and he feigns a look of exaggerated fear.

Freddy Huggins:

• "Legends? Ha! More like bedtime story characters. Chance Fortune? Darryl Devine? These guys are about as dangerous as a pillow fight at a slumber party!"

• Huggins grins, enjoying his own joke as he leans closer to the camera.

Matt Hocking:

• "And don't forget, Freddy, they've got all that ‘experience’ on their side. Which is just another way of saying they’ve been around so long, they probably remember when wrestling was in black and white!"

• Hocking mimics a shaky old man, pretending to hold a cane as Huggins laughs.

Freddy Huggins:

• "Exactly! But hey, who are we to ruin their fairy tale? Let’s just make sure we bring a nice soft pillow to Malice In Wonderland—for their inevitable nap."

• Huggins winks at the camera, the smirk never leaving his face.

Matt Hocking:

• "And if they really want to get serious, we might just have to remind them why we’re called H2-Woah. But until then… sweet dreams, boys."

• Hocking blows a mocking kiss toward the camera, sealing their cheeky message.

Freddy Huggins:

• "See you at Malice In Wonderland, Chance and Darryl. Try not to get too comfy—you know how dangerous naptime can be!"

The segment ends with the two men chuckling as they walk off-screen, clearly unconcerned about their upcoming match. Their playful yet dismissive attitude further cements their lack of seriousness toward Fortune and Devine, setting the stage for their showdown at Malice In Wonderland.

Rating: 65/100

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.pngimage.jpegimage.jpeg

The Syndicate (Flint Slater & Jaylon Martins) vs Mighty Meaty (Mighty Mo & Tana The Mighty)

• Opening Sequence:

• The match starts with Mighty Mo and Jaylon Martins squaring off. Mo uses his power to overpower Martins, sending him reeling with a series of shoulder blocks.
    • Tag to Tan The Mighty, who continues the assault with his own power moves, including a big scoop slam and a powerful elbow drop.
  • Mighty Meaty in Control:

• The duo showcases their classic tag team chemistry, hitting their familiar tag moves. Mo whips Martins into the ropes, setting him up for a devastating double clothesline from Mighty Meaty.
    • The crowd pops as Mighty Meaty performs their signature "Meaty Bomb," with Mo lifting Martins into a powerbomb position and Tan hitting a flying crossbody, nearly getting the pinfall.
  • Momentum Shift:

• Flint Slater tags in and immediately goes after Tan The Mighty. Slater's technical prowess allows him to slow down Tan, targeting his legs with a series of strikes and submission holds.
    • The Syndicate starts isolating Tan, with quick tags and double-team moves. Martins and Slater keep him grounded, working over his legs to neutralize his power.
  • Hot Tag:

• After a grueling period of isolation, Tan finally makes the hot tag to Mighty Mo, who comes in like a freight train, taking down both Slater and Martins with a series of clotheslines and power slams.
    • Mo hits a big spinebuster on Martins, setting up for the "Mo Slam" when Flint Slater blindsides him with a chop block, halting his momentum.
    • Just as it looks like Mighty Meaty is about to turn the tide again, Ernest Youngman appears at ringside, causing a distraction. The referee is preoccupied with getting Youngman off the apron, allowing Slater to take advantage.
    • Slater locks in his signature chokehold on Mighty Mo. With Mo weakened from the earlier chop block, Slater tightens the hold, choking out Mo until he’s unconscious.
    • The referee turns around just in time to see Mo unresponsive and calls for the bell.

Winners: The Syndicate (Flint Slater & Jaylon Martins)
Rating: 69/100

image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
Flint Slater, Jaylon Martins, Ernest Youngman, Mighty Mo, Tana The Mighty

The match is over, but the atmosphere in the arena remains tense as The Syndicate stands victorious. Flint Slater and Jaylon Martins exchange sinister glances, signaling that their work isn’t done yet. Ernest Youngman retrieves a pair of handcuffs from his pocket, and the crowd begins to murmur in fear and anticipation.

• Handcuffing Mighty Mo:

• Martins and Slater suddenly pounce on Mighty Mo as he’s still recovering from the match. Youngman quickly locks the handcuffs around Mo’s wrist, chaining him to the ropes. Mo struggles, but the cuffs hold tight, leaving him trapped and helpless.
    • Mo thrashes and yells, trying to break free, but he’s unable to do anything but watch as his partner, Tan The Mighty, becomes the target of The Syndicate's wrath.
  • Decimating Tan The Mighty:

• Slater and Youngman turn their attention to Tan The Mighty, who is barely on his feet after the brutal match. Slater throws him to the ground with a ruthless takedown as Youngman grabs a steel chair from ringside.
    • Chair Attack:
      • With a wicked smile, Youngman raises the chair high and drives it down onto Tan’s ankle with a sickening crack. Tan screams out in agony, clutching his ankle as the crowd gasps in horror.
    • Mighty Mo’s Desperation:
      • Mo is frantically pulling at the cuffs, his face contorted in rage and helplessness. He screams out, begging them to stop, but his pleas fall on deaf ears as The Syndicate continues their assault.
  • The Chokeout:

• Slater, showing no mercy, locks in his devastating Rear Naked Choke on the already injured Tan. The choke is tight, and Tan’s struggles quickly begin to fade as he’s choked unconscious.
    • The crowd’s boos grow louder, and the tension in the arena is palpable. Mo’s anger turns to despair as he watches his friend go limp in Slater’s hold.
  • The Syndicate’s Exit:

• Having inflicted all the damage they intended, The Syndicate slowly rises, leaving Tan The Mighty motionless on the mat. They mockingly pat each other on the back as they exit the ring, their mission of destruction complete.
    • The camera zooms in on a distraught Mighty Mo, still chained to the ropes, his face a mix of fury and sorrow as he stares down at his fallen partner. The crowd is in stunned silence as the seriousness of the situation sinks in.
  • Mo’s Anguish:

• As The Syndicate walks up the ramp, Mo’s screams of rage echo through the arena. He yells at them, vowing revenge, but the handcuffs keep him tethered and helpless. EMTs rush down to the ring to attend to Tan The Mighty, who is still unconscious and clutching his shattered ankle.

Ending:

• The segment closes with a shot of Mo, still handcuffed, seething with fury as he watches the EMTs load Tan The Mighty onto a stretcher. The crowd gives a sympathetic cheer for Tan as he’s carried away, but Mo remains chained, a symbol of the torment The Syndicate has inflicted. The camera fades out, leaving the audience with the haunting image of a broken and enraged Mighty Mo.

Rating: 64/100

image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg
"The One Percenter" Jeremie Courtney & Vita

Setting:

• Arena:
    • The lights in the arena dim as the opening chords of Jeremie Courtney's theme music echo through the speakers. A spotlight follows him as he emerges from the entrance ramp, dressed in his pristine, designer ring gear. Beside him, his valet Vita, dressed in a glamorous outfit, struts with confidence, a knowing smile on her face.

Jeremie Courtney:

• Entrance:

• Jeremie stops at the top of the ramp, soaking in the boos from the crowd with an air of smug superiority. He raises a gold-plated microphone to his lips, pausing dramatically as the jeers from the fans grow louder.
  • Promo:

• "Ladies and gentlemen, feast your eyes on greatness! You’re all witnessing the pinnacle of perfection, the man who has it all—‘The One Percenter’ Jeremie Courtney!”
    • The crowd responds with a chorus of boos, but Jeremie simply smirks, brushing it off as he continues to walk down the ramp.
    • "Unlike each and every one of you peasants, I don’t have to work a day in my life to be this good. While you’re all out there slaving away, hoping to scrape together enough pennies to make ends meet, I’m living the dream—on yachts, in mansions, flying private jets, and dining in places you could only dream of."
    • Jeremie pauses again, looking around the arena with disdain. Vita walks beside him, nodding in agreement with every word, her smile unwavering.
  • In the Ring:

• As Jeremie reaches the ring, he slowly climbs the steps, taking his time as if each movement is a gift to the audience. Vita holds the ropes open for him, and he steps inside with an exaggerated bow.
    • "And tonight, in just a few moments, you’ll all bear witness to why I am the greatest athlete in TCW. My opponent, One Man Army, doesn’t stand a chance against someone of my caliber. Let’s face it, he’s just another grunt, another faceless soldier who’s destined to fall in the presence of true greatness."
    • The boos intensify, but Jeremie remains unfazed, basking in his self-proclaimed glory. Vita stands by his side, clapping lightly, her admiration clear.
  • Final Words:

• "So sit back, relax, and enjoy the show, because tonight, you’ll all get to see why I am, and forever will be, better than each and every one of you."
    • Jeremie hands the microphone to Vita, who places it on the ring apron. He then turns to face the entrance, ready for his match, a confident smirk plastered on his face.

• As Jeremie Courtney prepares for his match, the crowd continues to boo, but he pays no mind, exuding the arrogance and entitlement that define "The One Percenter." Vita takes her place at ringside, looking on with pride as Jeremie gets ready to showcase his skills against One Man Army. The camera zooms in on his smug expression before cutting to the ring announcer.

Rating: 53/100

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.pngimage.jpeg

Jeremie Courtney vs One Man Army

• Courtney’s Evasion:

• As the bell rings, Courtney immediately starts circling the ring, keeping his distance from OMA. He dashes out of OMA's reach, refusing to engage, using the ropes and the referee to keep himself out of harm's way.
    • The crowd grows restless as Courtney continues his game of cat and mouse, showing clear signs that he’s more interested in avoiding OMA than actually wrestling.

• OMA’s Patience Wears Thin:

• After several minutes of evasion, OMA finally corners Courtney, grabbing him by the arm and yanking him into the center of the ring. The audience erupts as OMA hoists Courtney high in the air and slams him to the mat with authority.
    • OMA picks up Courtney again, tossing him around the ring with a series of powerful throws, the frustration of the earlier chase fueling his strength.

• Intentional Count-Out:

• Disoriented and realizing he’s completely outmatched, Courtney rolls out of the ring, clutching his side in pain. Instead of reentering, he staggers toward the entrance ramp, glancing back at OMA who stands in the ring, daring him to return.
    • Courtney shakes his head, deciding that discretion is the better part of valor. As the referee begins the count, Courtney and Vita continue up the ramp, showing no intention of getting back into the ring.
    • The referee counts to ten, and the match is declared a count-out victory for OMA.

• Aftermath:

• OMA stands in the ring, looking both frustrated and amused by Courtney’s blatant escape. He raises his hands in victory as the crowd cheers, but it’s clear that this isn’t the resolution they wanted.
    • Meanwhile, Courtney and Vita disappear behind the curtain, with Courtney clearly relieved to have avoided a more serious confrontation.
    • Jeremie Courtney’s strategy of avoiding One Man Army backfires as he ultimately loses by count-out, but he manages to avoid further punishment. The quick match serves to build tension between the two, leaving the door open for a future encounter where Courtney might not be able to escape so easily.

Winner: One Man Army
Rating: 65/100

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
T-Bone Bright

T-Bone Bright:

• Opening:

• "Last week, I came out here and stood up for my friend Sammy Bach against The Syndicate. Tonight, I’m not backing down—I want a fight! I don’t care which one of you steps up, I just want a piece of The Syndicate!"
  • Challenge:

• "Wolf Hawkins, Doc Hammond, Ernest Youngman—I don’t give a damn who it is. Send anyone down that ramp because I’m ready to take on whoever you’ve got!"

Crowd Reaction:

• Chants:
    • The crowd erupts in cheers, chanting "T-Bone! T-Bone!" as he lowers the mic, glaring toward the entrance ramp, awaiting a response.

image.jpeg
Wolf Hawkins

• Music:
    • The sinister theme of The Syndicate hits, and the lights dim as Wolf Hawkins saunters out onto the stage, a confident smirk on his face. The crowd immediately starts booing as he raises a mic to speak.

Wolf Hawkins:

• Response:

• "Well, well, well... if it isn’t the mighty T-Bone Bright, looking for a fight. You say it doesn’t matter which one of us you face? I find that very interesting, T-Bone."
  • Proposal:

• "You see, if you’re really so eager to take on any member of The Syndicate, why not go all the way? You don’t have to pick just one of us... Why don’t you face all of us? One after another, until you’re too broken to stand."
  • Challenge:

• "What do you say, T-Bone? Are you ready to be the hero, or are you just another fool destined to be crushed under The Syndicate’s boots?"

Crowd Reaction:

• Boos:
    • The crowd boos loudly, but there’s a palpable tension as everyone waits for T-Bone’s response. The fans are torn between concern for their hero and excitement at the potential challenge.

T-Bone Bright:

• Acceptance:
    • "You think you can intimidate me, Hawkins? You think I’m scared? Bring it on! I don’t care how many of you come at me—I'll fight every last one of you if that’s what it takes!"

Crowd Reaction:

• Cheers:
    • The arena erupts in cheers again, fully behind T-Bone’s bold declaration. The intensity in the building is electric as the challenge is set.

Wolf Hawkins:

• Closing:
    • "Good luck, T-Bone. You’re going to need it... because by the time we’re through with you, there won’t be anything left but broken bones and shattered dreams."

Ending:

• Tension:
    • Wolf Hawkins drops the mic with a smirk and slowly backs up the ramp, leaving T-Bone Bright standing defiantly in the ring, ready for the fight of his life.

Summary:

• The segment sets up a high-stakes confrontation, with T-Bone Bright challenging any member of The Syndicate, only for Wolf Hawkins to up the ante by suggesting T-Bone face them all. The tension builds as T-Bone accepts, setting the stage for a potentially brutal series of matches.

Rating: 64/100

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.pngimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

T-Bone Bright vs The Syndicate (Flint Slater, Jaylon Martins, Ernest Youngman & Doc Hammond)

1. T-Bone Bright vs Jaylon Martins:

• Martins’ Entrance:

• Jaylon Martins confidently enters the ring, ready to dismantle T-Bone. The bell rings, and Martins charges at Bright.

• Match Dynamics:

• Despite Martins’ aggression, T-Bone quickly counters with a series of power moves, overwhelming Martins with ease. The crowd roars as T-Bone hits his finisher, pinning Martins cleanly in the center of the ring.

• Elimination:

• Jaylon Martins is eliminated.

• Crowd Reaction:

• The fans cheer wildly, sensing that T-Bone might actually have a chance.

2. T-Bone Bright vs Doc Hammond:

• Hammond’s Entrance:

• Doc Hammond enters the ring next, more methodical and calculating. He circles T-Bone, looking for an opening.

• Match Dynamics:

• This battle is more evenly matched, with both men trading blows and submission holds. Hammond’s technical prowess tests T-Bone’s resilience, but the crowd rallies behind Bright, urging him on.

• Turning Point:

• T-Bone powers out of a submission hold and hits a surprise slam, followed by a devastating clothesline. With a burst of energy, he executes his finisher, putting Hammond down for the three-count.

• Elimination:

• Doc Hammond is eliminated.

• Crowd Reaction:

• The arena erupts as T-Bone stands tall, having taken down two members of The Syndicate.

3. T-Bone Bright vs Flint Slater:

• Slater’s Entrance:

• Flint Slater is next, and he’s all business. Slater storms the ring, wasting no time as he goes after T-Bone with ferocity.

• Match Dynamics:

• Slater dominates the early exchanges, methodically wearing T-Bone down. His stiff strikes and brutal suplexes take their toll on Bright, who is clearly exhausted.

• Comeback:

• Just as it seems like T-Bone is finished, he digs deep and begins to mount a comeback. The crowd is fully behind him as he hits a series of big moves, culminating in a powerful slam that puts Slater on the mat.

• Elimination:

• With everything he has left, T-Bone manages to pin Slater, eliminating him from the match.

• Crowd Reaction:

• The crowd is on fire, realizing that T-Bone has almost done the impossible. Chants of "T-Bone! T-Bone!" fill the arena as the final opponent looms.

4. T-Bone Bright vs Ernest Youngman:

• Youngman’s Entrance:

• Ernest Youngman steps into the ring, the final and most dangerous member of The Syndicate. He locks eyes with T-Bone, who is barely standing but filled with determination.

• Face-off:

• The two men face off in the center of the ring, the tension palpable. The crowd is on their feet, knowing this is the final hurdle for T-Bone.

• Interference:

• Just as the two are about to lock up, Wolf Hawkins suddenly slides into the ring behind T-Bone. With the referee distracted by Youngman, Hawkins delivers a brutal superkick to the back of T-Bone’s head, dropping him instantly.

• Ending:

• Youngman, fully aware of what’s happened, simply covers T-Bone. The referee turns around and counts the three, ending the Gauntlet match.

• Victory:

• Ernest Youngman wins, and The Syndicate prevails.

• Crowd Reaction:

• The arena is filled with boos as The Syndicate stands tall, the fans' hopes for T-Bone’s victory dashed by Hawkins’ underhanded tactics. T-Bone lies motionless in the ring, a valiant effort cut short by the numbers game.

Winner(s): The Syndicate (Flint Slater, Jaylon Martins, Ernest Youngman & Doc Hammond)
Rating: 71/100

image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg
Wolf Hawkins & T-Bone Bright

• Aftermath:

• Youngman’s Grip:

• Ernest Youngman grabs the barely conscious T-Bone Bright by the arms and forcefully drags him to his feet. The crowd boos loudly, sensing more punishment is coming.
    • Hawkins’ Command:

• Wolf Hawkins steps forward with a cold, calculating expression. He nods to Youngman, signaling what’s about to happen.
  • The Message:

• Hawkins’ Taunt:

• With Youngman holding T-Bone in place, Hawkins gets right in T-Bone’s face. He smirks arrogantly, knowing Bright can’t fight back. The camera captures Hawkins’ words, which are barely audible over the crowd’s jeers:
        • "This is just the beginning, Bright. At Malice In Wonderland, you won’t just lose a match—you’ll lose everything."
    • Final Blow:

• Hawkins steps back, then suddenly delivers a vicious superkick directly to T-Bone’s jaw. The impact echoes through the arena as T-Bone crumples to the mat, completely lifeless.
  • The Syndicate’s Statement:

• Youngman’s Display:

• Ernest Youngman raises his arms triumphantly, standing over T-Bone’s fallen body. The rest of The Syndicate gathers around, forming a unified front.
    • Hawkins’ Message:

• Wolf Hawkins picks up a microphone and addresses the crowd:
        • "Consider this your final warning. At Malice In Wonderland, The Syndicate will continue to reign supreme, and T-Bone Bright will learn that defiance comes with a price."
  • Crowd Reaction:

• Boos and Chants:
      • The crowd unleashes a torrent of boos, mixed with chants of "T-Bone! T-Bone!" but the atmosphere is heavy with the realization of the brutal message sent by The Syndicate.
  • Ending:

• The Syndicate leaves the ring, with Hawkins leading the way. The camera lingers on T-Bone Bright’s prone body, emphasizing the devastating toll of the attack.

The commentators, especially Peter Michaels, express their outrage and concern for T-Bone Bright, hyping up the stakes for Malice In Wonderland. This segment leaves no doubt about The Syndicate’s ruthlessness as they send a chilling message to T-Bone Bright and the entire TCW roster. The brutal post-match beatdown cements their status as the top heel faction and sets the stage for the high-stakes showdown at Malice In Wonderland.

Rating: 79/100

image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
Jay Chord & Greg Gauge

TCW World Heavyweight Championship Contract Signing

• In-Ring Setup:

• The ring is transformed into a formal setting, complete with a black-draped table in the center, two microphones, and a clipboard holding the official contract for the TCW World Heavyweight Championship match. A spotlight shines down, highlighting the importance of the moment. The crowd is electric, sensing the tension in the air.
  • Participants:

• TCW CEO Kyle Rhodes is already in the ring, standing between two chairs, representing both sides of the upcoming battle. He holds the microphone, ready to moderate the proceedings
  • Kyle Rhodes' Introduction:

• Kyle Rhodes:

• "Ladies and gentlemen, we are just days away from one of the biggest matches in TCW history at Malice In Wonderland. Tonight, we make it official. Please welcome the challenger, the man who has fought tooth and nail for this opportunity—Greg Gauge!"
    • Greg Gauge's Entrance:

• Gauge’s music hits, and he strides to the ring with a determined expression, the crowd giving him a strong, supportive reaction. He steps into the ring, not taking his eyes off the contract, clearly focused on the task at hand.
    • Kyle Rhodes:

• "And now, introducing the reigning TCW World Heavyweight Champion, the man who claims this ring as his kingdom—Jay Chord!"
    • Jay Chord's Entrance:

• Jay Chord’s theme blasts through the arena as he makes his way to the ring, championship belt draped over his shoulder. He carries himself with a swagger, knowing he’s the top dog. The crowd’s reaction is mixed, with some cheers and loud boos from those rooting for Gauge.
  • The Signing Begins:

• Kyle Rhodes:

• "Gentlemen, you both know what’s at stake. This contract will make official the main event of Malice In Wonderland. But before we get to the signatures, I’ll give you both the floor to say what’s on your mind."
    • Greg Gauge’s Statement:

• Gauge picks up his microphone, taking a moment to collect his thoughts as he stares at Jay Chord.
      • "Jay, we both come from wrestling royalty. We’ve both got legacies to uphold. But this isn’t just about legacy for me—this is about proving that I am the best. My father never got the chance to face your old man, but at Malice In Wonderland, we finally settle it. And trust me, I’m walking out with that championship."
    • Jay Chord’s Response:

• Jay Chord smirks, adjusting the belt on his shoulder before speaking.
      • "Greg, I couldn’t care less about our fathers’ unfinished business. I’m not here to live in the past—I’m here to cement my future as the greatest champion this company has ever seen. You want this title? You better bring everything you’ve got because I don’t plan on letting go of it anytime soon."
  • The Contract Signing:

• Greg Gauge Signs:

• Gauge confidently picks up the pen and signs the contract, eyes never leaving Chord. The crowd buzzes in anticipation.
    • Jay Chord Signs:

• Chord takes his time, reading over the contract with a smirk before finally putting his signature down. He then shoves the clipboard back toward Gauge, a clear sign of disrespect.
  • Tension Escalates:

• Face-Off:

• With the contract signed, both men stand up, getting face-to-face in the center of the ring. The tension is palpable as the crowd begins to chant, "Let them fight! Let them fight!"
    • Kyle Rhodes Attempts to Keep Peace:

• "Alright, gentlemen, let’s keep this civil until Malice In Wonderland!"
    • Chord’s Provocation:

• Jay Chord leans in closer, his voice dripping with arrogance.
      • "See you at Malice, Greg. Try not to embarrass yourself."
    • Gauge’s Reaction:

• Greg Gauge clenches his fists, visibly seething, but he keeps his composure, staring down Chord with intensity.
  • Ending:

• Security’s Involvement:

• Before anything can happen, a team of security rushes into the ring, forming a barrier between the two men. The crowd is on edge, expecting a brawl at any moment.
    • Final Words:

• As security keeps them apart, both men continue to exchange heated words, setting the stage for their showdown. The segment ends with Jay Chord holding up the TCW World Heavyweight Championship, taunting Gauge as he exits the ring.

The commentators, especially Peter Michaels, hype the upcoming match, emphasizing the high stakes and the personal nature of the feud. This contract signing segment effectively builds the anticipation for the TCW World Heavyweight Championship match at Malice In Wonderland. The tension between Jay Chord and Greg Gauge is palpable, and the segment leaves the audience eager to see these two finally clash in the ring.

Rating: 69/100

image.jpeg

Overall Show Rating: 74/100
TV Rating(s): 
image.jpeg ~ 3.29 (2,474,888 Viewers) image.jpeg ~ 0.17 (128,382 Viewers)

• Like 1

I really enjoyed putting together this episode as when I was booking it I had all the ideas in my brain (obviously) really excited to get it all mapped out. Heading into Malice In Wonderland things are certainly shaping up and I hope everybody who is still with me is enjoying the ride. I also liked adding in the few bonus questions for the predictions just to see where readers heads are at if they were in control of my game. A lot of interesting perspectives.

Prediction Results (This Show)
CharDeeMacDennis ~ 2/4 ~ 50%
StanMiguel ~ 2/4 ~ 50%

Predictions Results
CharDeeMacDennis ~ 8/12 ~ 66% ~ 3 Shows
Woodmeister ~ 7/8 ~ 87.5% ~ 2 Shows
RingRider ~ 6/8 ~ 75% ~ 2 Shows
StanMiguel ~ 5/8 ~ 62% ~ 2 Shows
splitgoose ~ 4/4 ~ 100% ~ 1 Show
Shifty425 ~ 4/4 ~ 100% ~ 1 Show
christmas_ape ~ 2/4 ~ 50% ~ 1 Show

The card for Malice In Wonderland should be up within a day or so. Not sure when the write up will be posted as I'm about half way through it. As always, that you to everyone who's stuck with me, and I hope I can deliver with my first PPV event.