Contract placements

I Started my first save on IX (2024 August mod) and I like a lot about the new game. One of the things that I don’t like however is the contract screen.

I hate that they moved it and I have the check around a bunch of different places to see when someone’s contracts expiring. Also, you don’t get a notification when someone you shortlisted contracts up. I had shortlisted Chad Gable and his deal was coming up in about 30 day or so and after about a week I never got a notification that his deal was coming up. I had to go into the contracts screen and search by company and search expiring and saw that he had 23 days left then I was able to negotiate with him.

What’s the point of having short lists if they don’t tell you when someone’s deal is coming up? It wasn’t even on the main news page. I’m really liking the game so far it’s just this one issue that’s really hurting it in my opinion.

Personally, I'd like to be able to see how much time someone has left on their contract when I'm looking at available workers instead of having to exist out of that screen and go into another screen and find the company they work for etc etc... I'd like it to be like it was in 2020 ideally, nice and neat.

All reactions: