Event Name Postfix For Multi Day Events

Is there a way to specify where in an event name the name postfix appears, or an option to have a text field that would apply after the name postfix.

How I understand it is that if you were to have an event named WWE WrestleMania Night 1 with a numbered name postfix, the game would interpret this as WWE WrestleMania Night 1 41. The only way I can see to get around this would to schedule it as a special events, but then it would not repeat, which would kill any long term save options unless the player chose to manually add the event in each year.

A possible way would be to use the multi day event text as the name of the event, then use the name postfix, then a a text field that would apply after that to add "Night 1"/"Night 2" after the name postfix.

I would have asked to add a simple option to add a day/night counter that would apply after the name postfix, but some promotions specify the area or arena the show is run, so having a text input option would allow that option.

• Like 2