The Romanverse - TEW IX Edition

The incomplete mod, The Romanverse, will now be coming to TEW IX! Please find the Alpha Version released for TEW 2020 below. 

If you're interested in joining the team or have any questions, please let me know! We are currently working on getting the United States and Canada in after finishing Europe, and we're finally getting some proper graphics for the mod!

Look for Hype Posts coming in the future!

A new fictional mod seems cool (especially one with a lot of European focus), and the renders I've seen are pretty neat.

One odd thing I've noticed is a company that heavily relies on Russian propaganda, even if the lore was written before the full-scale invasion back in 2022. A fictional mod doesn't have to rely on real-world events, but it is bound to stand out.

21 hours ago, TheDeep5ix said:

A new fictional mod seems cool (especially one with a lot of European focus), and the renders I've seen are pretty neat.

One odd thing I've noticed is a company that heavily relies on Russian propaganda, even if the lore was written before the full-scale invasion back in 2022. A fictional mod doesn't have to rely on real-world events, but it is bound to stand out.

The mod is set in 2016, and the lore for that company and the vast majority of the workers in it was written back in 2020 (I first thought of the idea of the mod back in 2019). Hence, the only real-world thing being pointed out was the occupation of Crimea (Which is mentioned in a Ukrainian Wrestler's bio). Now, I did not anticipate a full-scale invasion, and now it is kinda late to change since we've already finished Europe and all that, but honestly, the company, USSR, is shown as the "Big Bad" of European Wrestling, and I find it might be fun to play a company with such a product. 

I do appreciate you pointing that out, though. If you do have any other opinions/suggestions, I'd love to hear them!