The mysterious Abbey Brookes....

I don't see her in the default TEW IX or 2020 databases. Likewise, I don't see her in the popular women-related wrestling expansion mods. 

The only thing I see of Abbey Brooke in TEW is that there is a render of her in one of the AI threads.

9 hours ago, TheDeep5ix said:

I don't see her in the default TEW IX or 2020 databases. Likewise, I don't see her in the popular women-related wrestling expansion mods. 

The only thing I see of Abbey Brooke in TEW is that there is a render of her in one of the AI threads.

Yeah, she has a picture in the people folder of the base IX game, but absolutely no sign of her anywhere in the DB. May just be an error.

21 minutes ago, EdJames said:

Yeah, she has a picture in the people folder of the base IX game, but absolutely no sign of her anywhere in the DB. May just be an error.

Didn't you make her picture in the first place for the default DB? 

3 hours ago, Big Roguey said:

Sometimes named pictures are kept in the default picture folder even if they have no character created, it happened with PJ Strong for a few TEWs before he got decanonised.

Now I remember PJ Strong (I was trying to look him up for this specific thread earlier, but kept thinking it was a young girl instead of a young boy, so I couldn't remember his name).

Like you said, PJ Strong isn't in TEW IX anymore. I know some characters have been cut before from past versions, but they're usually the older ones who wouldn't be relevant anymore.

I wonder if Abbey is going to follow the same path of being a mysterious character who comes and goes without being relevant to the game.

Edited by TheDeep5ix