I suggest when a player releases a wrestler they can choose from a menu of reasons. Some of them could include negative backstage presence, with cause, money reasons, creative has nothing, go get some experience and come back / prove me wrong, failed rehab / go get help etc. 

Each reason could potentially have some affect on finances, public image and / or relationships. For example "negative backstage presence" could improve the hard ass image of the player but if there wasn't a log of incidents it might be seen as petty with the opposite effect. With cause means the player doesn't have to pay the wrestler if the wrestler did wrong (works just like firing them in response to an incident). gain experience / "prove me wrong" could affect the relationship between player character and released worker depending on the worker's personality (might hold it against them or might make them loyal).

Not specifying a reason would be an option (simply skip that drop down box) and it would work just like it does now. 

• Like 5

I would like to add another to your suggestion. An option to release them  is either done by person, or by someone in your inner circle, or by phone, or by fed ex with release papers sent to their home. Assuming you’re the owner. 

Edited by ZonaCidal
  • Like 1