X doesn't have a defined role on the roster

I could really do with a way to just mark them as a staff member, removing that flag in my assistant alerts.

I have people, for example, hired purely to be on the booking team or as trainers, but they have no on screen role. I feel like this was in the game previously, so perhaps I'm missing how you do it?

• Like 4

It was definitely that way in 2020, but the addition of backstage roles has certainly added a good argument for this. At the very least of their don't have an on-screen role the game could do a secondary check of if they have another role backstage to remove the message.

• Like 2

On 8/8/2024 at 6:07 PM, EdJames said:

I could really do with a way to just mark them as a staff member, removing that flag in my assistant alerts.

I have people, for example, hired purely to be on the booking team or as trainers, but they have no on screen role. I feel like this was in the game previously, so perhaps I'm missing how you do it?

Great question!

Under the worker's contract screen, I usually have those as Normal for Intended Role and On-Screen Personality as their 'Role' to eliminate that message.  I seem to remember previously there was an 'Authority' role, which I used to use, but I haven't seen that.  On-Screen Personality is like the role that is non-specific, which can work well for Authority Figures, Trainers, and other back office workers without expecting them to ever be in the ring.

I hope this helps some!

15 minutes ago, sportvandora said:

Great question!

Under the worker's contract screen, I usually have those as Normal for Intended Role and On-Screen Personality as their 'Role' to eliminate that message.  I seem to remember previously there was an 'Authority' role, which I used to use, but I haven't seen that.  On-Screen Personality is like the role that is non-specific, which can work well for Authority Figures, Trainers, and other back office workers without expecting them to ever be in the ring.

I hope this helps some!

It's definitely a viable workaround, but I'd rather be able to just flatly mark them as backstage staff.

• Like 1