Add another Fix Belts option

We currently have 2 options for Fix Belts in-game:

• Yes: Does not allow the AI to activate, deactivate or create new titles.
  • No: Allows the AI to activate, deactivate and create new titles.

Can we have a third option that allows the AI to activate, deactivate, but not create titles?
It's very immersion breaking to have the AI create a Divas title in the 80's for example, and it would allow better control over what is created or not in the mod.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jugg said:

Can we have a third option that allows the AI to activate, deactivate, but not create titles?
It's very immersion breaking to have the AI create a Divas title in the 80's for example, and it would allow better control over what is created or not in the mod.

In those situations I'd suggest you use the existing Fix Belts option, set to Yes, to stop titles being created, activated or deactivated, in conjunction with the new narrative effects that allow titles to be activated or retired. That gives you / the database maker the control you are asking for.

4 hours ago, Adam Ryland said:

In those situations I'd suggest you use the existing Fix Belts option, set to Yes, to stop titles being created, activated or deactivated, in conjunction with the new narrative effects that allow titles to be activated or retired. That gives you / the database maker the control you are asking for.

We could use the narrative feature if we know when we want the target company to activate the belts. So if something happens to them (like them losing their #1 spot in the alliance, which is sometimes when the AI decides to create titles from what I have tested) that event could randomly be too far in the future so they get "stuck" with a belt in the meantime.
If I want to create a TNA company in 2002, allied with the NWA (with their alliance title), set the X-Division title as active, all the '09 "TNA" titles are in the retirement section.

• With Fix Belts, they would be stuck with the X-Division title if/when that happens.
  • With no Fix Belts, they could retire titles, but there's still a chance for them to create titles.

This might not be the best example, as they would mostly fit the criteria of what the AI is looking for in titles, so they would rather activate titles than create them (I think), but for smaller companies that don't necessarily have the same structures, this would be a different story. Especially if you want to replicate a certain period of time as a starting point.