The Heidenreich Challenge

It would be tough work, especially starting with 0 overness everywhere.... but since we'd have to make the dude in the editor we could give him a few of those extra skills. I'd be taking a samoan skull and as soon as I got some cash I would be working on my high flying skills. Hey, if I can't take advantage of an A* athleticism..... :) Mind you, with a 0 in basics, it would be a looooong time before I knew the difference between a wristlock and a wristwatch. Derek B

Trying it in the DOTT mod, 4 matches in and 1-3 after beating Del Wilkes with a piledriver. Playing as a Giant, imaginatively named HEI-DEN-REICH!!! with an American Brawler move set... actually not as difficult as I was expecting so far, the 3 losses were all fairly competitive. Wrestling in Houston and AGPW at the moment.

Well, since rookies start with $1,000 I imagine we'd have to start with the same. Then we can have a tiny amount of skill somewhere to give ourselves a flying start :) I may start this game today to see if I can get anywhere. Failure, here I come! Derek B

To quote D-lyrium, who started it: [QUOTE]Create a wrestler, and set the following stats to 100%: Microphone Charisma Acting Looks Superstar Quality Athleticism Toughness Stamina Intensity Stiffness Resilience Menace Leave the rest at 0% (including all the Popularity stats. Leave his physical condition stats at 100%). Make him 18 (born in 1987 if you're using the default start date of December 2005. I'd suggest December 1987). So now you have basically a super-entertaining athlete, with no wrestling training at all.[/QUOTE]

The trick in TEW was to improve him, as well as get him over. You couldn't just stick him in angles either, he had to wrestle. In WS2, it's an additional challenge since he has to win to get over and to get enough money to improve. Maybe it should be modified a bit to compensate.

Archived