Post Match Celebrations?

hey fellas, Quick question

In TEW2020 after almost every match I had the worker celebrate their victory in a 1-2 minute angle rated on their charisma (since they were just interacting with the crowd and not on the mic)

How can we do this in TEW9? or can we just not do this anymore? At first, I thought "Working the Crowd" would work, But apparently not, since it takes into consideration the workers' mic work. Which is terrible for workers who are charismatic but terrible on the mic. Like IRL Rob Van Dam.

39 minutes ago, dfking said:

In TEW2020 after almost every match I had the worker celebrate their victory in a 1-2 minute angle rated on their charisma (since they were just interacting with the crowd and not on the mic)

How can we do this in TEW9? or can we just not do this anymore? At first, I thought "Working the Crowd" would work, But apparently not, since it takes into consideration the workers' mic work. Which is terrible for workers who are charismatic but terrible on the mic. Like IRL Rob Van Dam.

Idk if this helps but when you do a quick angle and choose stare down it rates them on working the crowd. IMO staredowns wouldn’t involve using microphones but I’m also getting use to the new mechanics as well. Maybe that or non speaking appearance? It’s tricky

8 hours ago, dfking said:

NB You can see exactly what each is rated on via the handbook.

Non-Speaking Appearance is the one specifically designed for things like special entrances and post-match celebrations as it's done on popularity.

• Like 3

On 8/11/2024 at 3:28 AM, Adam Ryland said:

NB You can see exactly what each is rated on via the handbook.

Non-Speaking Appearance is the one specifically designed for things like special entrances and post-match celebrations as it's done on popularity.

yea, But an angle rated on overness will do a lot worse than an angle rated on charisma, especially for small companies.

And isn't a post-match celebration more about how a wrestler interacts with the crowds? (ie, Charisma) and not about how over they are?

At the end of the day, I just don't understand why take away the freedom of players to book how they want? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1