Request: Brand Backdrops

I think it'd really make sense if we were able to adjust the brands backdrops within the save and not have to do it through the database edit only.

It'll help keeping things fresh every once in a while, or maybe we changed the brand's logo (also something that I saw was only available through the database editor only), or maybe I wasn't aware where you could do it and now I'm too deep into the save to restart or turn it into a database and back.

I'd love to find out I was wrong and that we are able to do that through the save editor, or through the save itself, but If not then it'd be great to add that in.

thanks in advance.

4 hours ago, poopinggamer said:

I think it'd really make sense if we were able to adjust the brands backdrops within the save and not have to do it through the database edit only.

It'll help keeping things fresh every once in a while, or maybe we changed the brand's logo (also something that I saw was only available through the database editor only), or maybe I wasn't aware where you could do it and now I'm too deep into the save to restart or turn it into a database and back.

I'd love to find out I was wrong and that we are able to do that through the save editor, or through the save itself, but If not then it'd be great to add that in.

thanks in advance.

You can adjust brand backdrops. I was able to set Raw and Smackdown Brand backdrops from the Brand screen in-game. Go to Brand Split. Edit your Brand under the brand Split menu and there should be a section to edit the Brand backdrops from there.

8 hours ago, BadNewsWashington said:

You can adjust brand backdrops. I was able to set Raw and Smackdown Brand backdrops from the Brand screen in-game. Go to Brand Split. Edit your Brand under the brand Split menu and there should be a section to edit the Brand backdrops from there.

right, now I see it. Guess I missed it the several times I entered this screen, thanks!