Talent Trade (Ability to decide length, not dates)

Something that is possible to do in the database Editor but not when you are in an actual game.

I would like to have the ability to do a talent trade with a company and dictate a length of time, not amount of dates to work so that way storylines etc can be built upon.

This was common back in WWF and WCW and technically a thing for TNA and NXT.

Guys like Muta, Chono, Tenzan etc were workers who NJPW lent WCW for x amount of time (it wasn't an excursion as they were still being booked for NJPW) rather than a certain amount of dates. I recall guys like Tenzan and Chono being around for 6+ months during WCW. As far as NXT, I see guys like Hendry being sent to NXT for a length of time rather than on an appearance basis.

This was also seen with Kenny Omega who was exclusive to AEW but yet appeared on IMPACT television for way more than 10 appearances and was also their champ (nothing worse than finishing 10 appearances and the title vacating because we couldn't have longer time)

This feature would be useful for companies that may be unable to hire those workers to a PPA deal due to not being active in their area (or due to the fact they are exclusively written) etc but still allowing companies to share talent and actually being able to put their talent over via full fledged storyline or title reigns as I feel 10 appearances sometimes is not enough.

Edited by BadNewsWashington
  • Like 1