[Release] Mini Mod Womens Wrestling & Central Asia IX Expansion (now with Star Quality!)

18 minutes ago, GrindhouseArts said:

The team name is obvious; Kitchen Nightmares. But will I ever come up with a second pun name as glorious as Sue Flay for a tag team partner?

Sue Flay works on three levels Souffle and Bobby Flay as well as to Flay meaning to peel the skin off which for a Hardcore worker is perfect.   It's doubtful anyone can ever come up with with a triple level pun!

Sue Vide, isn't as good as Sue Flay.  Margaret de Canard is a play on Magret de Canard (a duck dish), Cass Oulet ( is a play on Cassoulet a type of casserole), Essie Cargots (Escargots/Snails), Lorraine Quiche, Peggy Jambon-Beurre (Peggy Ham-Sandwich) - none come close to the magnificence of Sue Flay for it's simplicity and multiple meanings.    

19 minutes ago, GrindhouseArts said:

I tried again and half the images came out as male. Here are the possibly useful images for tag team partners.

_3468ce0d-2819-4915-a927-c7955ed62b05-removebg-preview.png

_410a0178-9c53-401d-8049-5a5ea5013bf0-removebg-preview.png

_3ac498ae-fd97-456e-bda0-8a803410e77a-removebg-preview.png

_ee2f4890-b7f9-4856-9d3b-eefd001df419-removebg-preview.png

_9323ad17-2c3a-4fc2-ba94-00729e681dfc-removebg-preview.png

Dang you've got yourself a Stable.

Margarita Pisa, Gordana Ramshead,  Hungaria Ghoul-Lash, Jambalaya Gumbo (she's Cajun) and Su Shiroll

Gordana is the closest to a triple pun I can get - Gordan Ramsey, Rams Head as in Goats Head Soup (a Rolling Stones album) and to Ram your Head as in headbutt.   

Edited by alpha2117

19 minutes ago, alpha2117 said:

Sue Flay works on three levels Souffle and Bobby Flay as well as to Flay meaning to peel the skin off which for a Hardcore worker is perfect.   It's doubtful anyone can ever come up with with a triple level pun!

Sue Vide, isn't as good as Sue Flay.  Margaret de Canard is a play on Magret de Canard (a duck dish), Cass Oulet ( is a play on Cassoulet a type of casserole), Essie Cargots (Escargots/Snails), Lorraine Quiche, Peggy Jambon-Beurre (Peggy Ham-Sandwich) - none come close to the magnificence of Sue Flay for it's simplicity and multiple meanings.    

If I had to pick one celebrity chef as 'most likely to be a serial killer', it would be Bobby Flay. It's not the name. It's the Ted Bundy vibe; the cold empty void behind his eyes that the feigned TV smile can't fully hide.

Anyway! I'll change the extra images to jpg/gif tomorrow and add them to the GFX zip.

I kinda like some of these ideas. Cassy Oulette looks very wrestler-y to me. I assume PCO doesn't exist in the CVerse, so the name is technically not taken. Lorraine Quiche is also nice. For the attempted Italian, I was thinking Pam Essana. A more cheerful babyface chef could be Peach Melba. Salisbury as last name could also work. None of the names come close to Sue Flay, but someone has to be the Marty Jannetty of the team...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, GrindhouseArts said:

If I had to pick one celebrity chef as 'most likely to be a serial killer', it would be Bobby Flay. It's not the name. It's the Ted Bundy vibe; the cold empty void behind his eyes that the feigned TV smile can't fully hide.

Anyway! I'll change the extra images to jpg/gif tomorrow and add them to the GFX zip.

I kinda like some of these ideas. Cassy Oulette looks very wrestler-y to me. I assume PCO doesn't exist in the CVerse, so the name is technically not taken. Lorraine Quiche is also nice. For the attempted Italian, I was thinking Pam Essana. A more cheerful babyface chef could be Peach Melba. Salisbury as last name could also work. None of the names come close to Sue Flay, but someone has to be the Marty Jannetty of the team...

Oh yeah the world needs Marty's too

On 8/16/2024 at 3:50 AM, GrindhouseArts said:

Needs a Tom Magee all sizzle, no steak style worker. Nigella Lawson might be a basis for that...and can even include a Hard Drug User ding to them.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, GrindhouseArts said:

Every day, we stray farther from god's light - and closer to my ultimate dream: a deathmatch cooking competition with "Patissier of Pain" Adriano Zumbo as the judge/special ref.

Just popped for a Zumbo reference

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, GrindhouseArts said:

I added a few more pictures. Still no uggos, but I keep trying.

For women who aren't super-attractive, this format of prompt is getting me decent results on Nightcafe, at least.

Combine a negative facial expression with a celebrity's noted feature and ask for it to resemble the daughter of two male celebrities who are either masculine-looking or deemed to be not conventionally attractive. E.g.

"A scowling woman with long black straight hair, 35-year-old resembling the daughter of Ron Perlman and John C. Reilly with Owen Wilson's nose"

Then add whatever you want for the rest of the description/style of image, etc.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Jaded said:

For women who aren't super-attractive, this format of prompt is getting me decent results on Nightcafe, at least.

Combine a negative facial expression with a celebrity's noted feature and ask for it to resemble the daughter of two male celebrities who are either masculine-looking or deemed to be not conventionally attractive. E.g.

"A scowling woman with long black straight hair, 35-year-old resembling the daughter of Ron Perlman and John C. Reilly with Owen Wilson's nose"

Somewhere 3 successful Hollywood actors just felt a sense of inexplicable sadness.

Edited by alpha2117

8 hours ago, Jaded said:

Expressions, huh! And I already thought I was stretching it in regards to CVerse matching by not having everyone blankly stare into the camera! I don't have issues with uggos (or just plain/average) on Bing Create when I do images in my normal style. I'm also pretty happy with ethnicity and age. It's the daz render style I haven't fully figured out yet. Seems that often drifts into 'cartoony' if you want 'ugly'. Maybe I'll try the 'negative expressions' approach if I make more.

I have a question for this mod. I see that all the pictures for the people have generic names, so nobody in the database of 190 wrestlers has a definite picture ?

So my question is if when I start a new game, all the wrestlers without images will get a random image?

1 hour ago, Altgov said:

I have a question for this mod. I see that all the pictures for the people have generic names, so nobody in the database of 190 wrestlers has a definite picture ?

So my question is if when I start a new game, all the wrestlers without images will get a random image?

I can confirm that many of the pics are linked to workers within the DB so they do in fact link in game.  There are a lot of alts or free pics but all the Workers have pics.

As I understand it the linking of a pic to a worker is not name based and has to be manually done for any worker in any DB by the creator of the DB unless they are copying a DB with those linkages already in play.  So when you import the data into a DB the link comes with the Worker in the DB (assuming the pic pack you are using has that pic).  If you swap to a pack that has that pic in or import it into a pic pack then the pic will appear against the worker.

Edited by alpha2117

9 hours ago, alpha2117 said:

I can confirm that many of the pics are linked to workers within the DB so they do in fact link in game.  There are a lot of alts or free pics but all the Workers have pics.

As I understand it the linking of a pic to a worker is not name based and has to be manually done for any worker in any DB by the creator of the DB unless they are copying a DB with those linkages already in play.  So when you import the data into a DB the link comes with the Worker in the DB (assuming the pic pack you are using has that pic).  If you swap to a pack that has that pic in or import it into a pic pack then the pic will appear against the worker.

Thank you, I restarted TEW and it work now for whatever reasons, the pictures are linked with the wrestlers. 
Now, I can try my big merged database.

I use this naming system for all my files, so it's easy to merge without running into issues with existing files, and to make the free pictures somewhat searchable. For example. if you get a graduate with Hardcore style or a pre-set Cowboy gimmick, you can type 'hardcore' or 'gimmick' in the image search and only scroll through the potentially relevant pictures.

All workers have images, as do all companies (company logo, event logo, TV show logo, at least 1 title). There are unused images and alts plus a few company logos I thought could be useful for womens wrestling (because they are shameless SHIMMER logo knockoffs, lol).

• Like 1

Haven't noticed much wrong at all data wise so far

Devika Marshall – Lively and Thin Skinned are opposite traits and dont match. Ones relentlessly positive the other is negative. Probably drop the Thin Skinned as she’s flawed enough.

Firudin Hasanov & Grigori Perun are both linked to m_generic52 I’ve done the write up for the first guy with that pic. Let me know which pic you want to change Grigori too and I’ll use that in my write up

Edited by alpha2117

A few more notes but these are more possible tweaks than any issues with the data.

Ishtar Lothaire – add some French as she has a French style name and is from the South East which means Louisiana probably.

Jo Coleman – I’d consider both Pansexual and Transgender Female with that build. There are precious few trans workers and having one whose background is a little edgier makes some sense.

Kadyr Bakirov _ I’d up his Star Quality and Sex Appeal a bit – of all of these guys from that region that pic looks a bit more like a guy who could be a star – it’s that jawline I think . So upping both by say 20-25 points would make sense. The fact that he also has a slightly more negative personality and low mic skills make him feel different to many of them too. I’d take the Homebody off so that he becomes a guy people might sign elsewhere.

Krazy Kelly – Up the Sex Appeal a lot because she looks like Margot Robbie and other than that she’s sort of a joke.

Edited by alpha2117
  • Like 1

Notes

Last Girl Lucy – add cinematic visionary to her because the build feels set up for that sort of work. I’d also add High pain threshold because it just feels right for a Hardcore Last Girl in a Horror flick.

Madame Edna cant speak English but is Canadian.

Maddie Vendetta – take Leg health down to reflect knee issues.

Marya Hrybanava - take Leg health down to reflect knee issues.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I just went through the attributes because of your report and I don't even think I added 'Troublesome Knee' to any of them except a road agent who is meant to be a former college athlete with the usual 'I could have made it to the big leagues, but then I took an arrow to knee' backstory.

Made the following changes:

- Removed 'Thin Skinned' from Devika Marshall

- Grigori Perun has a picture now

- Ishtar Lothaire speaks basic French now

- Jo Coleman is pansexual now

- Kadyr Bakirov has 80 sex appeal and star quality now, but he doesn't have 'Homebody' (only Deep Roots, but if it works like in 2020, he'll still be willing to work elsewhere)

- Krazy Kelly is now sexier

- Last Girl Lucy has Cinematic Visionary and High Pain Threshold

- Madame Edna is a second generation French Canadian from a Eastern European family. She went to a French school and speaks 'Slavic' with relatives. I didn't want to overload anyone with 3 language skills, seeing how absurdly fast workers learn languages. There are English speakers in the company she works for, so it shouldn't take longer than a week for her to become fluent. lol

- Troublesome Knee has been removed from all wrestlers because it wasn't meant to be there.

Swapped downloads in main post for the updated one.

MOB4TC Data Updated.zip

Edited by GrindhouseArts
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, GrindhouseArts said:

I just went through the attributes because of your report and I don't even think I added 'Troublesome Knee' to any of them except a road agent who is meant to be a former college athlete with the usual 'I could have made it to the big leagues, but then I took an arrow to knee' backstory.

Made the following changes:

- Removed 'Thin Skinned' from Devika Marshall

- Grigori Perun has a picture now

- Ishtar Lothaire speaks basic French now

- Jo Coleman is pansexual now

- Kadyr Bakirov has 80 sex appeal and star quality now, but he doesn't have 'Homebody' (only Deep Roots, but if it works like in 2020, he'll still be willing to work elsewhere)

- Krazy Kelly is now sexier

- Last Girl Lucy has Cinematic Visionary and High Pain Threshold

- Madame Edna is a second generation French Canadian from a Eastern European family. She went to a French school and speaks 'Slavic' with relatives. I didn't want to overload anyone with 3 language skills, seeing how absurdly fast workers learn languages. There are English speakers in the company she works for, so it shouldn't take longer than a week for her to become fluent. lol

- Troublesome Knee has been removed from all wrestlers because it wasn't meant to be there.

Swapped downloads in main post for the updated one.

MOB4TC Data Updated.zip 422.32 kB · 0 downloads

Cool I will use this for the rest of the data and let you know any extra stuff I find.  In general given the sheer number of people you have in here the data looks really good and you should be really proud of that hard work.

• Thanks 1