[Release] Mini Mod Womens Wrestling & Central Asia IX Expansion (now with Star Quality!)

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, alpha2117 said:

Cool I will use this for the rest of the data and let you know any extra stuff I find.  In general given the sheer number of people you have in here the data looks really good and you should be really proud of that hard work.

Thanks! Let me know if you find other issues here, and I'll fix them. The full database I'm gradually converting now has over 4k workers, and the Scatterbrained attribute is ALL MINE, so I probably overlooked stuff here and there. Good to have another pair of critical eyes on it.

Edited by GrindhouseArts

Finished up a few notes

Viktor Sukin – he’s 6’5 and Muscular and a legit Sambo fighter – he hs a menace of 13? It should be like 83.

Vivienne Laveau – A Voodoo Queen gimmick kind of needs some menace and she has 1 – up it a fair bit – I’d up her SQ too because it’s a pic that looks and feels like at worst a decent midcarder.

VixXxen – change to pansexual.

Zahid Bazarov – another guy whose build indicates he should have more menace.

There would be other martial artists earlier with no real menace who probably should have that upped as well - Kimsan Shakarov, Yakiv Horbatyuk, Hercules Lagoshin, Ildar Yanbayev, Nikita Zhigunov, Vadim Agadati, Baltabek Daurenev, Camran Orazev, Dastan Yeldosov, Serikbek Garriov, Firudin Hasanov, Syfa Rafiqlu all feel down on where their innate menace should probably be.

7 hours ago, alpha2117 said:

Finished up a few notes

Viktor Sukin – he’s 6’5 and Muscular and a legit Sambo fighter – he hs a menace of 13? It should be like 83.

Vivienne Laveau – A Voodoo Queen gimmick kind of needs some menace and she has 1 – up it a fair bit – I’d up her SQ too because it’s a pic that looks and feels like at worst a decent midcarder.

VixXxen – change to pansexual.

Zahid Bazarov – another guy whose build indicates he should have more menace.

There would be other martial artists earlier with no real menace who probably should have that upped as well - Kimsan Shakarov, Yakiv Horbatyuk, Hercules Lagoshin, Ildar Yanbayev, Nikita Zhigunov, Vadim Agadati, Baltabek Daurenev, Camran Orazev, Dastan Yeldosov, Serikbek Garriov, Firudin Hasanov, Syfa Rafiqlu all feel down on where their innate menace should probably be.

Agreed about Sukin, but not sure the Menace should be higher on others because they are Martial Artists or MMA guys. Those 'gimmicks' would be Legitimate, more something like Kurt Angle, playing up a real athletic background. Menace is 'physically imposing' - people like Kane, Krule, Tank, Bam Bam Bigelow; big, tough-looking guys, but not strictly because they are athletic. I'll go through the list and see who gets a bit of a boost though.

• Like 1

Changes made:

Viktor Sukin - increased Menace
Vivienne Laveau - increased Menace slightly, Star Quality a lot
VixXxen - not changed because straight sex workers exist; feels too cliche to make all Adult Entertainment people pansexual
Zahid Bazarov - increased Menance
Kimsan Shakirov - increased Menace
Yakiv Horbatyuk - increased Menace
Ildar Yanbayev - increased Menace
Nikita Zhigunov - slightly increased Menance
Vadim Agadati - increased Performance skills instead of Menance
Baltabek Daurenev - increased Performance skills and Menace slightly
Dastan Yeldosov - increased Menace slightly
Serikbek Garriov - increased Menance and Star Quality
Firudin Hasanov - increased Menance and Star Quality

(The presets give high Star Quality to workers with high Sex Appeal or Menance, so if I added a lot of Menace, I also added more Star Quality.)

MOB4TC Database Updated.zip

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GrindhouseArts said:

Agreed about Sukin, but not sure the Menace should be higher on others because they are Martial Artists or MMA guys. Those 'gimmicks' would be Legitimate, more something like Kurt Angle, playing up a real athletic background. Menace is 'physically imposing' - people like Kane, Krule, Tank, Bam Bam Bigelow; big, tough-looking guys, but not strictly because they are athletic. I'll go through the list and see who gets a bit of a boost though.

Fair enough - to me that aura of legit threat that comes from MMA/Martial Arts does make people seem more menacing.  Haas orr Benjamin weren't that physically imposing for wrestlers but you still had a sense of danger from them which upped their menace by say 15-20 points above what their physical look would normally be.  As always your call on these things it's just once I noticed it I sort of thought it worth mentioning.  

I thoroughly enjoyed doing the deep dive.  So many fun characters.  I was shattered when VixXxen turned out to be so horrible a person ... loved that pic so much and wanted her to be fun but I actually have a plan in game to handle that situation 😉

Your hard worth was definitely worth it because it's a great expansion pack.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, GrindhouseArts said:

Changes made:

Viktor Sukin - increased Menace
Vivienne Laveau - increased Menace slightly, Star Quality a lot
VixXxen - not changed because straight sex workers exist; feels too cliche to make all Adult Entertainment people pansexual
Zahid Bazarov - increased Menance
Kimsan Shakirov - increased Menace
Yakiv Horbatyuk - increased Menace
Ildar Yanbayev - increased Menace
Nikita Zhigunov - slightly increased Menance
Vadim Agadati - increased Performance skills instead of Menance
Baltabek Daurenev - increased Performance skills and Menace slightly
Dastan Yeldosov - increased Menace slightly
Serikbek Garriov - increased Menance and Star Quality
Firudin Hasanov - increased Menance and Star Quality

(The presets give high Star Quality to workers with high Sex Appeal or Menance, so if I added a lot of Menace, I also added more Star Quality.)

MOB4TC Database Updated.zip 424.89 kB · 1 download

Agree on VixXxen - She's just horrible though and I almost suggested adding hard drug user too just to make her even worse and destructive to any company foolish enough to hire her😉 

All your choices look good to me.  

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

You could always get her as Local Worker, make her lose the mask (who cares if she's furious if you'll never book her again?) and give the picture/mask to someone else.

Your deep dive was really helpful! So I figured I add some balance and throw a few genuine stars into the mix. In the full database I converted from, the lack of star power isn't an issue because it's meant to be smalltime, low level companies to act as NPCs and keep the game world moving. But in total, I think this mini mod could use some potential stars, so I created 5 new workers that are (hopefully) the breakout prospects.

uhoRBGJ.jpeg KgxW1Vq.jpeg UjVZKYN.jpeg spG4aZB.jpeg vxm88SI.jpeg

Brittani Boomer - USA/Great Lakes Brawler (trying a different AI to get uggos)

"Crazy Eagle" Nasiba Tursunova - Uzbek Luchador (but based in Southern Mediterranean/Turkey to make her more accessible)

"Daughter of the Wind" Zarina Diasova - Kazakh/Eastern Europe High Flyer

"The Yenisei Playboy" Suyun Begaliyev - Kyrgyz/Eastern Europe Regular, basically a Turkic version of Heartbreak Kid era Shawn Michaels

"The Dread of Dushanbe" Qodir Mazdakov - Tajik/based in Canada with some experience under his belt (and less safety issues)

The latter 4 are or should become more accessible outside their areas (no Homebody/Deep Roots, all have World Traveler).

Edited by GrindhouseArts
Change log: Applied 'Scatterbrained to User Character'
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, GrindhouseArts said:

You could always get her as Local Worker, make her lose the mask (who cares if she's furious if you'll never book her again?) and give the picture/mask to someone else.

Your deep dive was really helpful! So I figured I add some balance and throw a few genuine stars into the mix. In the full database I converted from, the lack of star power isn't an issue because it's meant to be smalltime, low level companies to act as NPCs and keep the game world moving. But in total, I think this mini mod could use some potential stars, so I created 5 new workers that are (hopefully) the breakout prospects.

"Crazy Eagle" Nasiba Tursunova - Uzbek Luchador (but based in Southern Mediterranean/Turkey to make her more accessible)

"The Yenisei Playboy" Suyun Begaliyev - Kyrgyz/Eastern Europe Regular, basically a Turkic version of Heartbreak Kid era Shawn Michaels

"The Dread of Dushanbe" Qodir Mazdakov - Tajik/based in Canada with some experience under his belt (and less safety issues)

The latter 4 are or should become more accessible outside their areas (no Homebody/Deep Roots, all have World Traveler).

BoxOfChocolates GFX.zip 1.05 MB · 0 downloads BoxOfChocolates Data.zip 164.89 kB · 0 downloads

You literally nailed my VixXxen plan.

• Haha 1

• GrindhouseArts changed the title to [Release] Mini Mod Womens Wrestling & Central Asia IX Expansion (now with Star Quality!)
19 minutes ago, GrindhouseArts said:

BoxOfChocolates GFX.zip 1.05 MB · 0 downloads BoxOfChocolates Data.zip 164.89 kB · 0 downloads

Minor stuff

Some of the pics use the same numbers as your main mod so merging them in together needs the old decisions to end up with two pics with slightly different numbers when you merge the data together.  People who download Box of Chocolates will probably also download your other expansion so you may want to tweak the numbering in Box of Chocolates to avoid that issue 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, alpha2117 said:

Minor stuff

Some of the pics use the same numbers as your main mod so merging them in together needs the old decisions to end up with two pics with slightly different numbers when you merge the data together.  People who download Box of Chocolates will probably also download your other expansion so you may want to tweak the numbering in Box of Chocolates to avoid that issue 

Oh damn, really? I'll check again and change the file names then.

Derp, I forgot the expansion GFX. Fixing it now.

BoxOfChocolates GFX.zip BoxOfChocolates Data.zip

Edited by GrindhouseArts
  • Like 1