AI Render from the MultiVerse

Introducing the TITAN WRESTLING FEDERATION

TWF_Logo.jpg?ex=66dcc4d0&is=66db7350&hm=

TWF_banner.jpg?ex=66dcc4d0&is=66db7350&h

OWNER / FOUNDER

"Billionaire Ted" TED TITAN / LINDA MACMASTERS-TITAN

Ted_Titan.gif?ex=66dccd74&is=66db7bf4&hmLinda_MacMasters-Titan.gif?ex=66dccd74&i

Founded in 2015. And at war with Linda ex-husband Vince MacMasters World Wrestling Universe. His checkbook, her vengeance.

Vince MacMasters was on a mission to overtake SWF and USPW for the top wrestling promotion in the world, creating the likes of Bulk Boulder, Dynamite Warrior, Macho Savage. However, his infidelities caught the attention of Linda which lead to a messy public divorce between the two. Now can he keep his stars from jumping ship to his ex-wife new wrestling company and her husband pocketbook. 

As a result of the divorce, Shane MacMasters will now be living with Linda and Stephanie MacMasters will be with living with Vince.  Will the children become the heirs of the two companies? Will one buy the other out? Will both crash and burn.  Will the Cornellverse receive a hit documentary "The Rise and Fall of [insert company]"? 

Now the question, does Vince marry a young wrestling women. We shall see. 

Edited by ZonaCidal
  • Like 2

STEPHANIE MACMASTERS

Stephanie_MacMasters.gif?ex=66dd04fc&is=Stephanie_MacMasters_alt1.gif?ex=66dd04fStephanie_MacMasters_alt1b.gif?ex=66dd04

RHYNA

Rhyna.gif?ex=66dd04ee&is=66dbb36e&hm=7b5

HAKA TONGA

Haka_Tonga_alt1.gif?ex=66dd04ee&is=66dbb

DA MAN VADER (I cant get any kind of AI render without a mask for him. So Plan B was to get a cut of him online and just fix him in. I'm thinking of doing this method for other wrestlers that the AI isn't doing a good job on.) 

Da_Man_Vader.gif?ex=66dd307b&is=66dbdefb

K-DAWG

K-Dawg.gif?ex=66dd04ee&is=66dbb36e&hm=64

TERRY WINDHAM

Terry_Windham_alt1.gif?ex=66dd04fb&is=66

JUVENTUD GUERRA

Juventud_Guerra.gif?ex=66dd04ee&is=66dbbJuventud_Guerra_alt1.gif?ex=66dd04ee&is=Juventud_Guerra_alt1b.gif?ex=66dd04ee&is

Edited by ZonaCidal
  • Like 1

ANDRE THE GREAT (I have played with the idea he's an actor turned wrestler. Maybe have Bulk Boulder discover him as a bouncer in France and brings him over. And becomes an instant star. I was thinking of giving him more title reigns deserving of the man of his size. And instead of losing the belts outright, he'll be stripped due to not defending the belt which will lead to Andre putting his hand around the neck of Vince MacMasters and getting suspended which keeps him kinda of a special attraction. Then when he gets bodyslammed and pinned by Bulk Boulder at the first WrestleMania, jackpot! In this Universe, MacMasters will give him the Brock Lesnar schedule for longevity reason. I imagine him going to SWF or USPW when 2022 begins). 

Andre_The_Great.gif?ex=66dd1c34&is=66dbcAndre_The_Great_alt1.gif?ex=66dd1c34&is=

SHOWTIME BABA (since his real name is Shohei, in this alternate real world, he played with the LA Lakers for a couple of years and took the 1980s nickname of the team, Showtime. )

Showtime_Baba.gif?ex=66dd1c34&is=66dbcabShowtime_Baba_alt1.gif?ex=66dd1c34&is=66Showtime_Baba_alt2.gif?ex=66dd1c34&is=66

To be able to play with these big giants, i was thinking of changing their birth years to be much younger than what they were in real life. Baba birth year was like 1939 and Andre 1946. If the two promotions here are going to form in 1977 - 1981 range (2007 in the Cverse), I may make them around the same age as Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair. Baba got his name in Japan but in this alternate universe, he is a NBA player that turned into wrestling and joined up with the new company. Despite wrestling in the United States, his popularity is rising in Japan. Just imagine the homecoming when he signs with BHOTWG or PGHW. It's Showtime!

Edited by ZonaCidal
  • Like 1

I played around with the shadow setting on PicArts.  

NEW vs OLD

Bulk_Boulder_alt1.gif?ex=66df3754&is=66d vs Bulk_Boulder_alt1A.gif?ex=66df3754&is=66

Zoink_The_Clown_new.gif?ex=66df381b&is=6 vs Zoink_The_Clown_old.gif?ex=66df381b&is=6

Chris_Benito_alt2new.gif?ex=66df3899&is= vs Chris_Benito_old.gif?ex=66df38cb&is=66dd

Should i keep the shadows in the renders or brighten them up? I'm thinking a mixture of both styles.  Decisions. 

Edited by ZonaCidal
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ZonaCidal said:

I played around with the shadow setting on PicArts.  

NEW vs OLD

Bulk_Boulder_alt1.gif?ex=66df3754&is=66d vs Bulk_Boulder_alt1A.gif?ex=66df3754&is=66

Zoink_The_Clown_new.gif?ex=66df381b&is=6 vs Zoink_The_Clown_old.gif?ex=66df381b&is=6

Chris_Benito_alt2new.gif?ex=66df3899&is= vs Chris_Benito_old.gif?ex=66df38cb&is=66dd

Should i keep the shadows in the renders or brighten them up? I'm thinking a mixture of both styles.  Decisions. 

shadows are def better and more accurate to the TEW IX default AI pics

• Like 1

11 hours ago, YBDynamo said:

I'm sure they're not on your radar, but any chance of getting Julia Hart and Skye Blue? I push them to Major Stars in real world data and would like to try the same in Cornellverse.

I’m at work right now but in 12 to 24 hours I’ll send you some

11 hours ago, YBDynamo said:

I'm sure they're not on your radar, but any chance of getting Julia Hart and Skye Blue? I push them to Major Stars in real world data and would like to try the same in Cornellverse.

Can you send me photos of the ones you’ll like. I’ll base it off of them.

spacer.png

best HBK AI render I have gotten.  Now I cut the face out. 

spacer.png

and place it on this bad AI render of HBK. spacer.png

to get the final product 

spacer.png

The things you learn on the way.

I got a good Goldust AI. Took a dozen or more times

spacer.png
Aka Gorgeous Gold

But I can’t get a Triple H AI render.

spacer.png

Edited by ZonaCidal

2 hours ago, ZonaCidal said:

spacer.png

best HBK AI render I have gotten.  Now I cut the face out. 

spacer.png

and place it on this bad AI render of HBK. spacer.png

to get the final product 

spacer.png

The things you learn on the way.

I got a good Goldust AI. Took a dozen or more times

spacer.png
Aka Gorgeous Gold

But I can’t get a Triple H AI render.

spacer.png

I honestly prefer the HHH one to most of the others in many ways - he looks like an individual not a knock-off and some look a bit broad in the face sometimes (which is the tech not you) and this guy doesn't.  Weirdly he looks more like Chris Jericho than HHH but nonetheless I really like that pic.  I know you are going for analogues but this guy works really well just as a wrestler.

2 hours ago, alpha2117 said:

Nice but no Valdo Christian or Mickail or next gen Marshell Rodd or Stacey

Have no plans to add the entire RW to the CVerse default. The goal is to add 2 big promotions with 10-20 years of history and at war with each other. So looking at adding around 300-500 workers if i'm doing the math right. So taking these workers from FLEISCH 1992 Chronicles Mod, editing birth years and debut years (30 years into the future) and integrating it as if the year 1992 is entering into Cverse 2022.

There will be deviations from the real world timeline as i think the Rockers (Matty Jannety and Shawn Richards) will still be a tag team to start, Bret and Owen Holt have a brother tag team. Antonio Inoki, Giant Baba will become stars in the AWA/WCW company and kinda used as main attraction when they visit Japan. I'm thinking they go back home when the game starts or at least start out as free agents. I was thinking IWA (International Wrestling Alliance) as the promotion that starts in 2002 and has a slow and steady growth. It grows to become like the #4-#6 biggest company in the world. WWE company explodes to the top just like what happened in the mid-late 1980s overtaking SWF around 2015 in this alternate universe timeline.  Maybe the WWE Network comes out before Reverie Network. Reverie copies that formula. AWA/WCW company follows suit after Ted purchases the company and puts it on his Titan Network TV.  However the war is between Ted and Vince here as it's a way to integrate them into the Cverse world. 

I think the debuts of future workers (from the real world) will happen sooner than what they occurred in the real world timeline. Dustin and Cody Rhodes are 16 years apart in real life but we will make it 5-10 years apart here so Cody debuts sooner. So you can actually have the ability to play prime Goldust against up and coming Cody Rhodes.  Same with The Rock and his family debuting sooner in this timeline. I want to add like the Batista, Randy Orton, AJ Styles, John Cena, Kenny Omega, Will Ospreay, Ricochet. I can't add all of them but i think i should add the more notable ones.  

As for women wrestlers. Since in the early 1990s, women wrestling wasn't that big as it is today. I plan to get the valets. Chyna is a must to have as a future worker here. But i don't have plans to add them. I figured other expansion packs got that covered.  

The promotion I want to form at the beginning will be somewhat like AWA and transition to what is mid 1990s WCW with different ownerships along the way (Verne Gagne will start it, ownership will transfer to Vince Sr. However Vince Sr won't give it up to Vince Jr so Vince Jr forms his own promotion. Vince Jr has an ugly divorce which sees Linda marrying Ted Turner who purchases it directly from Vince Sr).  I think IWA starts in 2002. Originally i had planned to name it "Titan Wrestling Federation". I was also wondering if i could maybe have Turner buy the IWA company then buy TCW instead of BriCo and form "World Class Wrestling". But i don't know how to integrate both of these companies. But we shall see.    

The other promotion is the WWE if it had formed after 1983. So the plan is to form it in 2012 (Cverse timeline, real world 1985) so when you start the game, you are booking for WrestleMania X.  There will be tension between the two big promotions due to the divorce of Vince and Linda characters. Linda marries this mod version of Ted Turner and persuades him to buy the AWA/WCW company to take on Vince and his WWE company. This will occur around 2015. I'll try to integrate some Cverse characters into these two companies but their experiences will kinda make other Cverse wrestlers to stay away as these companies like building from the ground up. 

Now the question i have. Can a 1980s Hulk Hogan become popular in the 2010s like he did in the real world timeline? Obviously the hair styles are different now than they were 30-40 years ago. Do i make him have a full set of blonde hair. Is his finisher going to be a leg drop? 

Obviously the production in the 80s and 90s is way different than what it would be in the last 10 years. So while the worker stats are from 1990s, I could imagine the production would be modern day WWE for both of these companies.

In my head, wrestling in the CVerse is much better than it is in real life to allow 4-5 major promotions to run against each in the States. So the thinking college football, pro football, pro basketball, isn't as big as it is in real life. College sports have 3-4 major conferences, so why can't wrestling? 

I would love to use World Championship Wrestling but can it coexist with a Total Championship Wrestling? Can World Class Wrestling start in 2002 and quickly rise to #5 or #6 despite sharing the name of TCW (Cverse original). 

Maybe make IWA a company that has reach in Japan, Britain, and Europe that it doesn't rely solely on America like WWE company does. If IWA and TCW becomes one, World Class Wrestling, it should compete with SWF for the 3rd or 4th spot. 

Should I use WWE as the name for Vince McMahon promotion in this Cverse expansion? I seem to be keeping their real world nickname and half of their wrestler names. Probably their finishing names will be the same. Their tag team names are the same.

Should i use their real world wrestler names? Hulk Hogan, Rowdy Roddy Piper, etc.. But change the birthdates, bios, debut dates, etc.??

I still like the idea of changing up their names a little and coming with a AI render that is close to what were in real life. 

Edited by ZonaCidal
  • Like 1