AI Render from the MultiVerse

5 hours ago, DarkAge said:

Would love to download these. Your first post says that you will keep them all in a folder but no link to the folder. Anyway you can post a link or tell me where it's posted if I'm blind 🤣

I was going to use this entire thread to post what i have done until infinity and beyond. Then i realized there is a max total size (GBs) you can upload on here. But I'm currently uploading them to Mega.nz and will post the link to you when it is all uploaded. I'll put the PNGs in there (a lot of them come in two sizes) if you want to make them JPGs or what not. Please note that the PNG names maybe different than the GIFs since i have been updating the names of the talent as I go on. 

Now the question i have for you in return. What wrestlers would you like to have from the real world (past, present, or future) that i haven't covered?  Remember, the data is going to be based on Fleisch 1992 Chronicles Mod. I'm trying to create these AI generated renders for the main roster for WWF and WCW at that time as well as past wrestlers to build the lineages and history for these companies (and to have road agents and what not) and future talents 1993-present onward for future use. So when you start a Default Cverse game, they will be close to their ages from 1992 in modern 2022. But there will be tweaks in them. Hopefully i don't miss somebody that people will be interested in.

If you have name any suggestions for these real world wrestlers that you would like me to use or tweak, etc., let me know. Is Ric Stardom a good name for Ric Flair?  Or is there something better. 

Edited by ZonaCidal

As of 9/22/2024. All GIF files should be 150x150 sizes while PNG files should hopefully include 1024x1024 and 150x150 sizes. But i ran into problems during the time when i switch them from my phones to computer so i may have only one copy instead of both sizes. Still working on it. Hopefully Tuesday I can finish the WCW and WWF main roster from 1992. And catch any past wrestlers i may have missed. Then work on future workers from Fleisch 1992 Chronicles mod 1993-onward. I keep revisiting the ones that i have done to see if maybe i get lucky with the AI render generations. Was able to get some new Rock and Stone Cold ones but they are still in the queue to be edit.

*** GIF FILES *** <-- Click Here --> *** PNG FILES

Edited by ZonaCidal

BROCK LESTER - NCAA Gimmick

Brock Lester.gifBrock Lester_alt1.gif

"Double J" JETT JARRETT

Jett Jarrett.gifJett Jarrett_alt1.gif

THE GREAT YUTA

Keiji Yuto_alt3a.gifKeiji Yuto_alt3b.gif

Mask inspired from Triple H WM 30 entrance

Mask The Great Yuta Mask_alt1.gifMask The Great Yuta Mask_alt1b.gif

ROCKY SIKOA or maybe Rocky Greatness

Rocky Sikoa_alt2b.gifRocky Sikoa_alt3b.gif

"Stunning" or "Stone Cold" STEVE DUSTIN

Steve Dustin_alt1b.gifSteve Dustin_alt1c.gifSteve Dustin_alt1cc.gif

Steve Dustin_alt2a.gifSteve Dustin_alt2aa.gifSteve Dustin_alt2b.gifSteve Dustin_alt2bb.gifSteve Dustin_alt2bbb.gif

Steve Dustin_alt3a.gifSteve Dustin_alt3aa.gifSteve Dustin_alt3b.gif

Steve Dustin_alt8b.gif

Steve Dustin_alt9.gif

VINCE MACMASTERS (Dyed hair)

Vince MacMasters_alt1b.gif

Edited by ZonaCidal

Coming soon

IRON MIKE DYSON and WALTER GOLDBERG (future worker Gunther Walter favorite wrestler whom he named himself after) see RW reference.

IMG_7969.png?ex=66f24879&is=66f0f6f9&hm=

OH YOU DIDN'T KNOW, "The Road Dogg" JESSE BRYAN and "Bad Ass" BILLY DUNN (with cameo Smokin Gunns version)

IMG_7970.png?ex=66f24879&is=66f0f6f9&hm=

New Alt for The Great Yuta, LT Lawrence Traylor, Kevin Graves, and Mongo McDaniels. Another appearance by Iron Mike Dyson.

IMG_7971.png?ex=66f24879&is=66f0f6f9&hm=

Edited by ZonaCidal