WWE SmackDown! - Beyond The Bash

Nice PPV dude! I really like Tatanka as US Champ - good call. I've got to be honest though, if you're planning on a Luger/Batista feud, I'm a bit sceptical. Still, good job man, I think it was a good idea to leave the belt on Booker for now and let him get some heel heat. I'm also wondering where the Rey/Chavo feud will go. Quote The Raven Nevermore

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not really sure about the Luger/Batista thing, either. I'm not sure how Luger is skill-wise these days, I only hired him because him and Hall were basically the most over, active guys available for me. I didn't want Batista to win, the Court was too obvious so I mixed things up, hopefully their match will be decent at least. I've already done the next SmackDown! in advance, I could have posted it straight after SummerSlam but I thought I'd wait a little bit, I'll post it in a few.

[IMG]http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/9311/sdnewsxx0.jpg[/IMG] [b]King Booker To Defend At WrestleMania?![/b] We at SDNews have been told that the office is very pleased with King Booker's job as World Heavyweight Champion. Look to him to hold on to the belt for a while. [b]Chris Benoit's Return[/b] Chris Benoit looks to make his return in the coming months, the SmackDown! roster is pretty bare at the moment so look for him to make a huge impact upon his return.

[IMG]http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/4792/1257498zr0.jpg[/IMG] SmackDown! opens with an angry Batista in the middle of the ring. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color][/b] [b]Batista:[/b] "At SummerSlam I was robbed by a "King"..." The crowd boo at the outcome of the SummerSlam main event. [b]Batista:[/b] "Lex Luger, get your ass out here right now!" Eric Bischoff's music plays as both he and Lex Luger appear on the ramp. [b]Eric Bischoff:[/b] "Let me guess, you want a match against Lex here?" Batista nods. [b]Eric Bischoff:[/b] Well tough luck, you're not getting it. The crowd boo as Bischoff and Luger laugh. [b]Eric Bischoff:[/b] "You see, if I go around granting matches to everyone who asks for them, I'd have no control over [b]my[/b] roster. So, the answer is no." Eric Bischoff and Lex Luger exit the stage, still laughing as Batista kicks the ring ropes in anger. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color] Singles Match United States Championship Simon Dean vs. Tatanka (c)[/b] An easy defence for the Native American. Tatanka pins Simon Dean in 9:52 after the Trail's End. [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: C+[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] We head backstage with Josh Matthews interviewing the returning Scott Hall [b]Josh Matthews:[/b] "Now, Scott Hall, at SummerSlam you defeated Mr. Kennedy in your return match. First off, I'd like to say welcome back, and secondly, why did you choose to return?" [b]Scott Hall:[/b] "Well Joey." [b]Josh Matthews:[/b] "It's, uh, Josh." [b]Scott Hall:[/b] "Right, anyway, it's good to be back. I chose to come back because in my whole career, I never won "the big one". Back in the WWF, I messed up, WCW I messed up, my short stint in ECW I messed up and my most recent return to WWE I messed up. No more. I'm a changed man, and I've come to SmackDown! to win the World Heavyweight Championship." A focused Scott Hall pats Josh Matthews on the back and leaves the area. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: C[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] [b]Singles Match Jamie Noble vs. Scott Hall[/b] Scott Hall is in control for most of the match. The finish is in 13:17 after Hall pins Noble following an Outsider's Edge. [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: C+[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] Gregory Helms is backstage. [b]Gregory Helms:[/b] "Well, I've done it, another defence... I don't care if you come all the way from Japan, you're still not going to beat me. I'm getting tired with my constant domination of the Cruiserweight division, so I've asked for a bigger challenge. Up next, I'll be taking on both Funaki and Scotty 2 Hotty in a handicap match. Should be fun." Helms winks at the camera and heads towards the ring for his match. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: C+[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color] Handicap Match: 1 vs. 2 Gregory Helms vs. Funaki and Scotty 2 Hotty[/b] A lot of cheating from Gregory Helms, allowing him to get the upperhand. Helms hits the Nightmare On Helms Street for the pinfall over Scotty in 12:55 [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: C[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] King Booker is backstage with the rest of his "Court". He's grinning, shining the World Heavyweight Championship which is situated over his right shoulder. [b]King Booker:[/b] "I did it. Just like at the SummerSlam commercial shoot, I beat Batista's ass black and blue. The reign continues. And tonight, I don't care if it's Rey Mysterio or even Psicosis, I'm gonna keep on defending this belt until I retire. I find the name of this next match quite funny, as the winner will be battling royalty." The Court laugh at Booker's "joke". [b]King Booker:[/b] "Good luck to everyone, they'll need it." [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: A[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color] Main Event 10 Man Battle Royal[/b] Bobby Lashley makes a surprise return. Kendrick and London are first eliminated by Regal and Finlay, followed by Regal [i]by[/i] Finlay who just shrugs his shoulders. Next to go is Perry Saturn by Bobby Lashley, then Psicosis by Rey Mysterio. Next eliminated is Chavo Guerrero by Rey Mysterio, who distracts Rey allowing Finlay to throw him over. Kennedy goes out thanks to Lashley. Bobby Lashley wins the match by tossing Finlay over the top rope. Lashley is going to No Mercy. [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B-[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] Bobby Lashley is celebrating in the ring as Finlay shakes his head in disappointment. [b]Michael Cole:[/b] "Lashley has done it! Lashley is going to be challenging King Booker at No Mercy!" [b]John "Bradshaw" Layfield:[/b] "Damn, Finlay was so close! Doesn't matter, King Booker will make short work of Bobby Lashley!" [b]Michael Cole:[/b] "Folks, tune in next week to see the contract signing for No Mercy, thanks for joining us tonight." Lashley continues celebrating as SmackDown! goes off the air. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B-[/b][/color] [color="red"][b][i]Final Rating: C+[/b][/i][/color]

[IMG]http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/4792/1257498zr0.jpg[/IMG] The standard SmackDown! opening, complete with fireworks and then a shot of the ring with the contract signing table ready. Eric Bischoff is already in the ring as Bobby Lashley makes his entrance, followed by King Booker's dramatic and extra long entrance. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] Both men take a seat as Eric Bischoff prepares to speak. [b]Eric Bischoff:[/b] "Alright men, I hope we can all get along during this contract signing. First, Bobby Lashley, would you please sign the contract?" Lashley snatches the pen out of Eric Bischoff's hand and signs the contract, sliding it down to Booker's end and tossing the pen at him. [b]Eric Bischoff:[/b] "King Booker?" Booker hesitates, but eventually signs the contract. He stands up and extends his hand to Bobby Lashley. Lashley thinks about it for a couple of seconds, until King Booker pushes the table over and distracting Lashley. Booker quickly leaps over and knocks Bobby Lashley down with a vicious shot to the head using his World Heavyweight Championship. Booker escapes quickly, leaving a bloody Lashley to recover and signal "it's over" to Booker by doing the cut throat taunt. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B+[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color] Tag Team Match Regal and Finlay vs. Funaki and Scotty 2 Hotty[/b] Regal starts it off with Funaki, beating SmackDown!'s #1 announcer around like his early days in England. Tag to Finlay who allows Funaki to tag in Scotty, only to have Scotty get drilled by a violent clothesline. Finlay and Regal continue to dominate the match until Regal rolls up Scotty in 13:57 using the ropes to guide his team to the win. [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: C+[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] Finlay grabs a microphone off of Chimel as Regal shoves the losers out of the ring. [b]Finlay:[/b] "Kendrick, London... I messed up at SummerSlam, but it's time to bring some gold back to the Court. Regal and I challenge you for the Tag Team Championships, what do you say? Up for a [i]real[/i] fight?" Finlay stares into the camera for a few seconds until the Little Bastard appears. Regal tries to catch him, as does Finlay, but the Little Bastard escapes through the crowd, much to the amusement of the audience. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: C+[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color] Singles Match Sylvan vs. Hardcore Holly[/b] The returning Holly looked pretty good out there, as stiff as usual. Sylvan stopped a few times, requesting a "time out", but the referee forced him back into action. Sylvan ends it by pinfall after a Québécois Cutter in 11:56 leaving the fans a little shocked at Sylvan's clean win over a returning Holly. [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: C-[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] Daivari is in the ring with a microphone. [b]Daivari:[/b] "Undertaker, I gotta give you some credit... You really disposed of my hired hand." The crowd cheer. [b]Daivari:[/b] "And, well, you beat me as well..." Again, the crowd cheer. [b]Daivari:[/b] "But I'm calling you out, one last time. If you're a man, you'll accept. Right here, right now, if I lose I'll disappear from SmackDown! forever!" The crowd are on their feet as the infamous bell hits throughout the whole arena. The Undertaker walks out and points at Daivari. Suddenly, The Great Khali comes out and clubs Undertaker from behind. He drags Undertaker to his feet and hits him with the overhead chop. Khali stands over the fallen Undertaker, raising his arm as Daivari comes down to join him. [b]Michael Cole:[/b] "Khali is back! That damn Daivari never intended on having the match all along! The bastard!"[/b] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color] Singles Match Gregory Helms vs. Scott Hall[/b] Helms surprises by holding his own a little in this match. Hall starts to control the match until Gregory Helms rolls out of the ring and grabs his Cruiserweight Championship, heading back up the aisle. Scott Hall wins by count out in 12:52 [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B-[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] Josh Matthews is backstage, joined with Chavo Guerrero. [b]Chavo Guerrero:[/b] "Look, I don't want to have to deal with your stupid questions... I'm just here to challenge Rey Mysterio to a rematch at No Mercy. He comes off a World Heavyweight Championship reign, and I'm straight out of retirement, who did you expect to be in better shape? It was under unfair circumstances, and I think it's only fair to allow me a rematch. No stupid gimmicks, I don't care about your damn mask, I just want to kick your ass!" Guerrero leaves a puzzled Josh Matthews. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: C-[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] Eric Bischoff is seen in his office. [b]Eric Bischoff:[/b] "Oh, hello there. I just thought I'd inform you that tonight my good pal Lex Luger will be the special referee in tonights SummerSlam rematch. Good luck to all parties involved. Bischoff flashes his arrogant smile, as we head back to ringside. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color] Main Event Singles Match World Heavyweight Championship Batista vs. King Booker (c)[/b] Luger does the usual slow counts for his rival, Batista, yet favors King Booker in anyway he can. Booker nails a couple of low blows, but Lex Luger looks away. The finish is in 18:29 when Booker leaves the ring, and as Batista follows him Luger nails him from behind with the Bionic Forearm. Booker returns to the ring and Luger makes the quick count, King Booker wins by count out. [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B+[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] King Booker leaves the ring with his World Heavyweight Championship as a groggy Batista gets back to his feet. Lex Luger is already halfway up the aisle by now, laughing at Batista's loss. Batista just stares at him, shaking his head as SmackDown! goes off air. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B[/b][/color] [color="red"][b][i]Final Rating: B[/b][/i][/color]

[IMG]http://img459.imageshack.us/img459/3467/ringkingsru7.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Orange"][b]TNA Champions[/b][/COLOR] [u][b]NWA World Heavyweight[/u][/b] [i]Jeff Jarrett[/i] - 6 Defences [u][b]NWA World Tag Team[/u][/b] [i]AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels[/i] - 1 Defence [u][b]TNA X Division[/u][/b] [i]Christopher Daniels[/i] - 2 Defences [COLOR="Purple"][b]ECW Champions[/b][/COLOR] [u][b]ECW World Heavyweight[/u][/b] [i]Big Show[/i] - 4 Defences [u][b]ECW World Tag Team[/u][/b] [i]Guido and Orlando Jordan[/i] - 0 Defences [u][b]ECW Television[/u][/b] [i]Raven[/i] - 1 Defence [COLOR="Blue"][b]SmackDown! Champions[/b][/COLOR] [u][b]World Heavyweight[/u][/b] [i]King Booker[/i] - 3 Defences [u][b]WWE United States[/u][/b] [i]Tatanka[/i] - 1 Defence [u][b]WWE Tag Team[/u][/b] [i]London and Kendrick[/i] - 0 Defences [u][b]WWE Cruiserweight[/u][/b] [i]Gregory Helms[/i] - 2 Defences [COLOR="Red"][b]RAW Champions[/b][/COLOR] [u][b]WWE Heavyweight[/u][/b] [i]Edge[/i] - 3 Defences [u][b]WWE Intercontinental[/u][/b] [i]Johnny Nitro[/i] - 6 Defences [u][b]World Tag Team[/u][/b] [i]Carlito and Eugene[/i] - 2 Defences [u][b]WWE Women's[/u][/b] [i]Mickie James[/i] - 7 Defences

[IMG]http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/4792/1257498zr0.jpg[/IMG] The usual SmackDown! opening, followed by The Great Khali's entrance music. Daivari and Khali make their way to the ring. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color][/b] Daivari takes the microphone off of Tony Chimel. [b]Daivari:[/b] "Finally, Khali is back!" The crowd boo as Khali shouts back at them. [b]Daivari:[/b] "Neither Khali nor myself care what you idiots think. All we care about is taking care of The Undertaker for good, and thanks to our tremendous General Manager, we'll have the opportunity to do so at No Mercy. It will be The Great Khali vs. The Undertaker in a cage match!" The crowd cheer, hoping to see The Undertaker kick Khali's ass. [b]Daivari:[/b] "And after Khali is done with you, you'll literally be a deadman!" The Great Khali mocks The Undertaker's pose while the crowd boo. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B-[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color] Singles Match The Great Khali vs. Scott Hall[/b] Scott Hall joins The Great Khali in the ring and the match begins. Hall is obviously a little cautious with this match, taking his time to get into it. Khali boots Hall to the outside, allowing him to rethink his gameplan. Khali joins Hall on the outside and sends him into the crowd, then joining him there as well. The referee calls for the bell in 13:37, the match ending in a draw thanks to a double count out. [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B-[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] The two newest members of the SmackDown! roster, Elijah Burke and Sylvester Terkay make their way to the ring. [b]Elijah Burke:[/b] "My name is Elijah Burke, and this here is Sylvester Terkay. He stands six feet, six inches and he weighs in at three-hundred and twenty pounds. He's also about to end a career in a few minutes." Elijah Burke rubs Terkay's shoulders, pumping him up for his debut match. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: C-[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] [b]Singles Match Sylvester Terkay vs. Vito[/b] Incredibly short, Terkay wins in 1:54 after pinning Vito following a Powerbomb. [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: E[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] Batista is trying to get into Eric Bischoff's office, but Lex Luger instead opens the door and joins The Animal outside the office. [b]Lex Luger:[/b] "Sorry, Mr. Bischoff doesn't want to see anyone today." Batista grabs Luger's shirt. [b]Batista:[/b] "Let me in, now!" [b]Lex Luger:[/b] "Well, seeing as you asked nicely..." Luger goes to open the door but spins around and punches Batista in the face, Batista replies with a right hook of his own and the two men brawl throughout the backstage area until they are separated by staff members and other wrestlers. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color] Tag Team Match WWE Tag Team Championship Regal and Finlay vs. London and Kendrick (c)[/b] Finlay starts things off with London. Finlay beats London down, keeping him from tagging in Kendrick. Regal is in and he allows London to tag out, taking on the much smaller Kendrick. With the help of Finlay, Regal has the advantage until Kendrick makes a tag back to London. The finish is in 15:56 when Paul London was counted out thanks to the Little Bastard preventing him from getting back in the ring. [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B-[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] Gregory Helms is standing in the middle of the ring with a microphone in his right hand and the Cruiserweight Championship over his left shoulder. [b]Gregory Helms:[/b] "Regardless of what happened last week, I'm still undefeated in the Cruiserweight Division. And, once again, I dare someone to try and stop me. [i]Anyone[/i]. From Japan, Canada, Mexico, America, I don't care!" [b]Michael Cole:[/b] "The Cruiserweight Champion with another open challenge." [b]John "Bradshaw" Layfield:[/b] "I know how the poor kid feels, I was in the same situation as the WWE Heavyweight Champion." [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: C+[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] King Booker and Chavo Guerrero are backstage. [b]King Booker:[/b] "Tonight, a King unites with more royalty. The Guerrero name is as famous in Mexico as King Booker is in America. Bobby Lashley is a fool, and he's insane if he thinks he will stand a chance against SmackDown!'s only King. Rey Mysterio, I've beaten you once, twice and tonight is three in a row." [b]Chavo Guerrero:[/b] "Rey Mysterio, the odds were stacked in your favor at SummerSlam, but tonight is a different story! Lashley, Mysterio, you two are going down!" King Booker and Chavo Guerrero disappear out of the camera's view. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B-[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color] Main Event Tag Team Match King Booker and Chavo Guerrero vs. Bobby Lashley and Rey Mysterio[/b] A lot of tension in the ring, Lashley and Guerrero start it off as King Booker refuses to face Bobby Lashley. The "Real Deal" softens Guerrero up, allowing Rey to have his turn. Chavo tags in King Booker as Rey tags in Lashley and the crowd are on their feet. Bobby Lashley destroys King Booker until he hits an unnoticed low blow. King Booker tags out as Lashley bursts into Chavo with the spear. Rey gets the tag and pins Chavo Guerrero with a West Coast Pop in 17:32. Lashley and Mysterio win. [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B[/b][/color] [color="red"][b][i]Final Rating: B-[/b][/i][/color]

[IMG]http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/4792/1257498zr0.jpg[/IMG] The sound of bagpipes fill the arena as "Rowdy" Roddy Piper makes his way to the ring for another edition of Piper's Pit. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color][/b] Roddy Piper's guest, Batista, makes his way to the ring. The two men shake hands. [b]Roddy Piper:[/b] "So you're The Animal. Batista. Former World Heavyweight Champion." Batista nods as the crowd cheer. [b]Roddy Piper:[/b] "You're no Roddy Piper, but you're damn impressive. I've invited you here today, as you've been booked in an unfair match tonight. You'll be against both Lex Luger and Sylvester Terkay. How are your chances?." [b]Batista:[/b] "Piper, my chances are as good as they get. I don't care if it's ten on one, I'll still go out there and kick ass! I wanted my hands on Luger, no matter what the circumstance, and I've got my wish granted. As for Terkay, he's not even in my mind. If he's tagged in, he'll get his ass kicked! If he's not, he doesn't exsist to me. Luger cost me the World Heavyweight Championship, and while that is still my goal, he's a little detour I have to take on my way back to the top!" The crowd cheer as Roddy Piper goes to shake Batista's hand. [b]Roddy Piper:[/b] "Well said. Good luck, tonight, I've beaten Lex Luger before and I have no doubt in my mind that you'll be able to do so tonight." Batista shakes Piper's hand as the crowd continue to cheer for both men. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B+[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color] Singles Match United States Championship Mr. Kennedy vs. Tatanka (c)[/b] Good chemistry between Kennedy and the Champion, Tatanka. Kennedy opens the match with a clothesline which Tatanka couldn't avoid. Back and forth match, with Tatanka getting the advantage near the end with the Tomahawk Chop. Tatanka pins Kennedy at the 11:03 mark after the Wykea. [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: C-[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] Tatanka, impressed by Kennedy's performance offers his hand to Kennedy. Kennedy just spits at U.S Champion's hand, and leaves the ring. Tatanka shrugs his shoulders and continues to celebrate, [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: C[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] [b]Singles Match Elijah Burke vs. Funaki[/b] Elijah Burke looked good at there, really pushing Funaki to his limits. Burke didn't have too much trouble in the match, finishing it in 8:43 after pinning Funaki following The Elijah Experience. [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: D[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] King Booker is backstage with Finlay. [b]King Booker:[/b] "Finlay, I've been speaking with Eric Bischoff. You've got a match tonight, against Bobby Lashley. Try and soften him up for me, or even better, injure him!" Finlay grins. [b]Finlay:[/b] "In Ireland it's not about winning or losing the battle, it's about kicking some ass! I'm gonna go out there and show him just what us Irish do best!" Booker and Finlay begin to laugh as Finlay heads off for his match up next. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color] Singles Match Finlay vs. Bobby Lashley[/b] A rough, violent match. No Little Bastard for a change. Finlay goes for the Celtic Cross, but Lashley powers out and hits a powerslam. The finish is in 11:29 after Lashley pins Finlay following the Dominator. [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: C+[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] Eric Bischoff is backstage in his office. [b]Eric Bischoff:[/b] "Good evening, I hope you're enjoying the show. I've just spoken to Rey Mysterio, and it's official. At No Mercy, it will be Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero." The crowd cheer. [b]Eric Bischoff:[/b] "That is all, enjoy the rest of the show." Bischoff grins as we head back to ringside. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: C+[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color] Singles Match Chavo Guerrero vs. Hardcore Holly[/b] A very satisfied looking Chavo Guerrero got an early advantage. Holly goes for the Alabama Slam halfway through the match, but Chavo rolls him up for a two count. Chavo pins Holly in 15:10 after distracting the referee by pulling off the turnbuckle pad and hitting Holly with a chair. [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: C+[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] Guerrero, already halfway up the aisle with a mic prepares to speak. [b]Chavo Guerrero:[/b] "Holly was just a warm up for me. At No Mercy Rey, I'm gonna make you wish you retired a long time ago!" Chavo raises his arm before disappearing backstage. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: C[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color] Main Event Handicap Match (2 vs. 1) Batista vs. Lex Luger and Sylvester Terkay[/b] The disadvantaged Batista did his best early on, starting things off with Terkay. He went for the Batista Bomb, but Luger prevented that from happening. Tag to Luger, who went for the Torture Rack but Batista powered out and hit a Spinebuster. Another on Terkay but Elijah Burke runs out to distract Batista, allowing Luger to roll him up for the three count at the 13:45 mark. Terkay and Luger win. [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B-[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] An irate Batista grabs the referee as Terkay and Luger join Burke on the outside. Terkay and Burke get out of there but Luger stays on the ramp, smiling as Batista replies with an intense stare of his own. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B[/b][/color] [color="red"][b][i]Final Rating: C+[/b][/i][/color]

[IMG]http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/4792/1257498zr0.jpg[/IMG] SmackDown! opens with the Tag Team Champions making their way to the ring for a title defence. [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color] Tag Team Match WWE Tag Team Championship Regal and Finlay vs. London and Kendrick (c)[/b] Much like their previous match, though this week Regal and Finlay were looking a little better. London has Finlay beat, thanks to his speed, and tags in Kendrick who misses the Sliced Bread #2, allowing Finlay to tag in Regal. The match is over in 17:50 after Regal pins Kendrick following the Regal Cutter. Regal and Finlay win the WWE Tag Team titles. [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B-[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] Finlay and Regal celebrate their win in the ring, as the crowd shower them with a negative response. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: C+[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color] Singles Match Elijah Burke vs. Hardcore Holly[/b] The rookie looked good out there. Holly was as stiff as usual. Burke really pushed Holly, with the veteran getting in little offence during the last half of the match. Elijah pins Holly after the Elijah Experience in 11:09. [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: C-[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] The Great Khali is in the ring ready for his upcoming match when suddenly the lights go off. The crowd are on their feet, cheering as The Undertaker appears on the titantron. [b]The Undertaker:[/b] "Khali... At No Mercy, there will be no running... There will be no hiding... There will be no escape! The Undertaker is coming for you, Khali! That ring is my yard, and I don't like being caged, but I'm sure it won't be half as bad as the beating you will receive. Khali, at No Mercy, you will rest... In... Peace!" The lights come on as Khali shouts "Undertaker" and signals for him to "bring it". [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B+[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color] Singles Match The Great Khali vs. Funaki[/b] Khali throws Funaki around like a ragdoll. An overhead chop, followed by a pin gives Khali the win in 3:55. [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B-[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] Eric Bischoff is backstage in his office with Lex Luger. [b]Eric Bischoff:[/b] "I'm not going to have this "Anima" boss me around. He's not getting what he wants, and that's final. What he [i]is[/i] getting, however, is Sylvester Terkay. And I think I have a special referee in mind..." Luger grins. [b]Lex Luger:[/b] "Don't worry, I think I still have the shirt in my bag from last time." The two men laugh as the camera heads back to ringside. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B-[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color] Singles Match Bobby Lashley vs. Simon Dean[/b] Two past rivals square-off in this match. Lashley dominates Dean, before dominating him one last time with the Dominator. He pins Dean and wins in 9:34 [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B-[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] As Tony Chimel announces Lashley's win, King Booker appears from the crowd, nailing Lashley in the face with the World Heavyweight Championship. Booker laughs and leaves the ring as a furious Lashley follows soon after. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color] Singles Match Rey Mysterio vs. Psicosis[/b] Very fast match, Psicosis couldn't match his old friend though. Chavo Guerrero comes out to watch the match, Rey Mysterio pins Psicosis after he the Droppin' the Dime in 11:40. Chavo Guerrero claps for Mysterio's victory and simply leaves. [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B+[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] Elijah Burke is backstage with a prepared Sylvester Terkay. [b]Elijah Burke:[/b] "Okay, big man, it's your time. You gotta go out and beat that punk. Batista is a former World Heavyweight Champion, so what? You've accomplished more than he could ever dream of! No go out there and kick his ass!" A pumped up Terkay jumps up and heads to the ring. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: C-[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color] Main Event Singles Match [i](Special Referee - Lex Luger)[/i] Batista vs. Sylvester Terkay[/b] Pretty heavy hitting match. Batista matches power with Terkay. Luger tries to help Terkay win a few times, but is unsuccessful. Batista, fed up with Luger's cheating, hits him with the Spinebuster after ducking the Bionic Forearm. Terkay drags Batista out of the ring as a referee runs down to replace the fallen Luger. Batista hits Terkay with the Spinebuster on the outside, and makes it back in the ring on time for the referee to count Terkay out. Batista wins in 14:51 by count out. Batista lifts the groggy Luger and hits him with a Batista Bomb to end SmackDown! [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B-[/b][/color] [color="red"][b][i]Final Rating: B-[/b][/i][/color]

[IMG]http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/4792/1257498zr0.jpg[/IMG] "Misterrrrrrrrrrrr... Kennedy... Kennedy!" SmackDown! opens with a focused looking Mr. Kennedy making his way to the ring. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color][/b] Kennedy doesn't even bother with his entrance, instead just snatching a standard microphone out of Tony Chimel's hands. [b]Mr. Kennedy:[/b] "Okay, I'm fed up. I've had enough. I shouldn't be losing matches, but I have been. So I've personally selected my next opponent. If I lose this one, I'm done, I quit!" [b]Michael Cole:[/b] "What?! If Kennedy loses, he'll quit?" Finlay's music play as the crowd boo. [b]John "Bradshaw" Layfield:[/b] "Well, I can't say I like Kennedy's chances..." After a few seconds of no Finlay, the Little Bastard appears from under the ring. [b]Michael Cole:[/b] "I-Is that his... His opponent?" Kennedy smiles as the referee rings the bell. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color] Singles Match Mr. Kennedy vs. Little Bastard[/b] Little Bastard bites Kennedy's leg a few times, but other than that doesn't really get in any offence. Kennedy hits the Kenton Bomb for the pinfall win in 3:46. [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: C-[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] Batista is backstage holding a microphone. [b]Batista:[/b] "Luger, enough games. Enough is enough. I'm sick of these stupid matches I've been booked in. The fact is this: if you have any balls... [i]Any[/i] balls, you'll accept my challenge for No Mercy. Run along to your little boss, Eric Bischoff, and ask him if little Lex is allowed to come out and play on that day, because this Animal is ready to unleash himself and give you [b]No Mercy[/b]!" Batista just stares into the camera as we head back to the ring. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B+[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] [b]Singles Match Cruiserweight Championship Billy Kidman vs. Gregory Helms (c)[/b] Helms' latest challenger Billy Kidman makes a surprise return. He impresses early on, even hitting the BK Bomb for a two count. After a missed Shooting Star Press, Helms stalks Kidman as he rises and nails the Shining Black. The Cruiserweight Champion hooks the leg for the three count in 16:46 to defend his title. [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: C[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] Gregory Helms takes the microphone off of Chimel. [b]Gregory Helms:[/b] "Billy Kidman? Billy freakin' Kidman? That's the best I get? This is pathetic. [i]He's[/i] pathetic. Yet again, I wish to be tested. At No Mercy, I'm giving anyone another chance at my Cruiserweight Championship. And please, don't waste my and [i]your[/i] time like Kidman here." Helms points at Kidman and shakes his head before leaving the ring. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: C+[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color] Singles Match Elijah Burke vs. Paul London[/b] The rookie again looking very impressive. His partner, Terkay interferes in the match, allowing Burke to hit the Elijah Experience and pin London at the 15:39 mark [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: C-[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] Eric Bischoff is backstage with Lex Luger. [b]Eric Bischoff:[/b] "Okay, I'm going to book it. We don't need to step around this any longer, we both know you can beat him." Luger nods. [b]Eric Bischoff:[/b] "So it's Batista vs. Lex Luger at No Mercy." [b]Lex Luger:[/b] "Music to my ears. I'm going to show this "Animal", just what it's like to be hit by the Bionic Forearm. Luger slaps his forearm as the two men laugh. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B-[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color] Singles Match Scott Hall vs. Finlay[/b] Decent match, Hall kicks out of a Celtic Cross, shocking Finlay. Finlay decideds to take the fight to the outside, even trying to get Hall counted out but Scott Hall recovers on time. Hall hits the Outsider's Edge and pins Finlay in 15:08. [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B-[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] King Booker, Chavo Guerrero, The Great Khali and Daivari are all backstage in Booker's locker room. [b]King Booker:[/b] "We've got the big six-man tag team match up next, we gotta go out there and kick some ass!" [b]Daivari:[/b] "I promise you, Khali is nothing but impressive out there, and he could get the work done all by himself if he wanted. But it is a team effort, and Khali has no problem helping out anyone who shares the same dislike for The Undertaker as he does." [b]The Great Khali:[/b] "Yeah!" As Khali roars his barely understandable word, the three other men reply with roars of their own. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B+[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color] Main Event Six-Man Tag Team Match King Booker, The Great Khali and Chavo Guerrero vs. Bobby Lashley, The Undertaker and Rey Mysterio[/b] Chavo starts the match off against Lashley. Bobby Lashley hits the Spear fairly early on, but Booker breaks up the pin attempt. All six men enter the ring and brawl. Khali tosses Undertaker over the top rope, and follows him to the outside. The two men brawl through the crowd as Daivari follows. The referee attempts to get the match back under control. Booker and Rey Mysterio are the legal men. Chavo trips up Rey as he's about to go for the 619 and Booker quickly recovers to hit the Scissors Kick. Lashley goes to break up the pin but Chavo knocks him down with a missile dropkick. King Booker makes the cover and his team win the match in 17:51. Chavo and Booker bail as Lashley helps Rey to his feet and the four man stare each other down as SmackDown! goes off the air. [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: A[/b][/color] [color="red"][b][i]Final Rating: B[/b][/i][/color]

Thanks. I do too, I was thinking about throwing a "gimmick" into their match, but I already had the cage match with Khali/Taker. Honestly, I'm expecting a B- but ah well, I know Booker/Lashley will be good.

[QUOTE=nimo34;134845]How the hell is this only getting a 3* rating of a diary? Whoever voted this thing under a 4* is an idiot.[/QUOTE] They voted it a one, the first vote this got was a 5, I voted a 4 and it has a 3.33 average so it must have received a 1 for it's other vote.

[IMG]http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/4792/1257498zr0.jpg[/IMG] SmackDown! opens with the usual pyro and shots of the crowd. The camera heads to the announce table with Michael Cole and John "Bradshaw" Layfield. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] [b]Michael Cole:[/b] "Welcome everyone to SmackDown! There's not long until No Mercy, and King Booker will be defending his World Heavyweight Championship against Bobby Lashley." [b]John "Bradshaw" Layfield:[/b] "And in the main event tonight we have "Rowdy" Roddy Piper taking on The Great Khali thanks to the great Eric Bischoff." [b]Michael Cole:[/b] "Yeah, [i]real[/i] great... It seems Eric Bischoff holds a grudge towards Piper ever since their days together in WCW, and he's about to get some revenge in the form of Khali." Sylvester Terkay's music hits as he and his partner Elijah Burke make their way to the ring. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B+[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color] Singles Match Sylvester Terkay vs. Brian Kendrick[/b] Kendrick is joined by London. Burke attempts to interfere and help Terkay but London chases him off. Terkay nails Kendrick with a powerbomb and pins him for the win in 15:31. London returns to the ring to help his fallen partner to his feet. [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: C[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] Terkay is already halfway up the aisle when London grabs a microphone. [b]Paul London:[/b] "Hey, you, big man!" Terkay turns around. [b]Paul London:[/b] "How about you and your little sidekick against me and Brian at No Mercy, what do you say?" Sylvester nods and obviously mouths "it's on!". London smiles and claps his hands as Kendrick slowly gets back on his feet. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: C[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color] Triple Threat [i](#1 Contendership For The United States Championship)[/i] Hardcore Holly vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. Psicosis[/b] Holly and Kennedy start brawling as Psicosis just steps aside. Eventually the Cruiserweight is thrown into the brawl. During the last couple of minutes Psicosis hits the Legdrop on Kennedy, but Holly breaks it up before three. Holly then hits the Alabama Slam and goes to pin Psicosis, but Kennedy breaks it up. Kennedy hits a neckbreaker then a Kenton Bomb for the win over Holly in 16:46. [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: C[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] Kennedy snatches the microphone from Chimel and threatens a backhand. [b]Mr. Kennedy:[/b] "I'm the new number one contender, and I'm going to send Tatanka back to the reserve!" The crowd boo heavily. [b]Mr. Kennedy:[/b] "Ha, he's beaten me twice but those were off nights for me. [i]Really[/i] off. So when we step into the ring for the third and final time, you can say the winner and [b]new[/b] United States Champion... Missssteeerrrrrrrrrr, Kennedy... Kennedy!" Kennedy drops the microphone and smiles as the crowd continue to boo. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: C+[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color] Singles Match Scotty 2 Hotty vs. William Regal[/b] Scotty goes for the Worm early on but Regal recovers. The referee notices Regal attempt to pull out the brass knucks, and takes them away. Regal hits the Regal Cutter in 15:35 for the pinfall win over Scotty. [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: C+[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] Finlay joins his partner to celebrate but then lifts Scotty and nails him with the Celtic Cross. The two men stomp on Scotty until Funaki runs down the aisle, causing the Tag Team Champions to exit the ring. Both men act sarcastically like they don't want any trouble from Funaki, then laugh as they head up the aisle. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: C-[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color] Main Event Singles Match The Great Khali vs. "Rowdy" Roddy Piper[/b] Piper didn't really stand a chance. The crowd got behind him, and fired him up but he couldn't even reach Khali's neck to attempt the sleeper. Khali sends Piper to sleep, however, with an Overhead Chop followed by the pin to win the match in 12:14. Daivari raises his clients arm in the air. [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] The lights go off and the crowd know what to expect. When they come back on The Undertaker is standing face-to-face with Khali. The crowd are on their feet, really eating it up. Undertaker and Khali start punching each other, matching the other blow for blow. Suddenly, Lex Luger and Chavo Guerrero run down with an angry Eric Bischoff behind them, pointing at The Undertaker. Luger hits the Bionic Forearm to drop Undertaker, but then Rey Mysterio runs down followed by Batista. Batista goes straight for Luger and Rey for Chavo. Khali and Daivari, satisfied with their doing leave the ring, as King Booker runs down to help his part-time allies, and attack his full-time rivals. Booker drops his World Heavyweight Championship in the ring before getting to work, while The Undertaker recovers and chases Khali backstage. Batista and Lex Luger brawl outside of the ring as Chavo Guerrero and King Booker double-team Rey Mysterio until Bobby Lashley runs down to a "Lashley" chant and to help his friends. He Spears Chavo Guerrero to the mat and hits King Booker with the Dominator. Lashley helps Rey to his feet and grabs the World Heavyweight Championship. Lashley stares at it before dropping it over the fallen Booker as SmackDown! goes off the air. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B[/b][/color] [color="red"][b][i]Final Rating: B-[/b][/i][/color]

Archived