WWE SmackDown! - Beyond The Bash

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[IMG]http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/6416/nmercyfv5.jpg[/IMG] No Mercy opens with a large amount of pyro, then a few shots of the crowd showing various signs such as "All Hail King Lashley", "R.I.P Khali" and "Chavo Sucks!" [b]Michael Cole:[/b] "Welcome to No Mercy! Thanks for joining us tonight, and we have King Booker defending his World Heavyweight Championship against Bobby Lashley. Lashley won a battle royal for the title shot, and he's vowed to dethrone the "King"." [b]John "Bradshaw" Layfield:[/b] "Ha, in his dreams! But we also have The Undertaker and The Great Khali in a steel cage match, that's bound to be a bloodbath." [b]Michael Cole:[/b] "But up first we have the Cruiserweight Champion taking on yet another unannounced challenger." [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color] Singles Match Cruiserweight Championship Tajiri vs. Gregory Helms (c)[/b] The crowd were really behind Tajiri. Helms looked a little shocked, but got back into the match after a few minutes. The Champion went for his belt, but the referee took it out of his hands and dropped it out of the ring. Helms ducks a spinning heel kick, and Tajiri accidently hits the referee. Gregory Helms quickly grabs his Cruiserweight Championship and drills Tajiri with it. The referee recovers and Helms gets the win by pinfall in 18:03 [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B-[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] Batista is backstage doing a few last minute stretches, getting ready for his match up against Lex Luger later on tonight. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B+[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color] Tag Team Match Elijah Burke and Sylvester Terkay vs. Paul London and Brian Kendrick[/b] Burke starts off with London. The two men were pretty even, until a missed Dropsault allowed Elijah to take advantage. A tag to Terkay and then it all gets ugly for the former Tag Team Champions. Kendrick is in but gets little offence. Terkay tags in Burke who hits the Elijah Experience for the pinfall win over Kendrick in 11:17, [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: C-[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] The camera heads to the announce table. [b]Michael Cole:[/b] "Great win for the two rookies, but up next folks we have a match that is full of emotion. Chavo Guerrero takes on Rey Mysterio." [b]John "Bradshaw" Layfield:[/b] "That's right Cole, and it's time for Chavo to avenge his previous lost to the worst World "Heavyweight" Champion we've ever had!" A promo video rolls for the next match. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: C+[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color] Singles Match Chavo Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio[/b] Very fast paced match, with Chavo looking a lot better than he did during their last encounter. Chavo nails the Gory Special, but only gets a two count. Rey attempts a headscissors takedown, but Chavo swings Rey into the referee. Guerrero heads to the outside to get a chair, but on his way back Rey hits the 619, sending the chair right into Chavo's face. The referee recovers but Guerrero is still on the outside, not moving. He tries to get back into the ring, but it's too late, Rey Mysterio wins by count out in 16:56 and Chavo is furious. [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] Chavo rolls back into the ring with the chair that cost him the match and Rey offers a headshake. Chavo looks at the crowd who are cheering and goes to shake Rey's hand, but nails him over the head with the chair instead. Chavo keeps hitting Rey with the chair then lifts him to his feet and places the chair on the mat. Guerrero drops Rey Mysterio with a Brainbuster on the chair and walks off, satisfied with the outcome of this attack at least. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color] Singles Match United States Championship Mr. Kennedy vs. Tatanka (c)[/b] Kennedy attempts to finally defeat the United States Champion. Tatanka looks good early on, which frustrates the challenger. Tatanka goes for the Trail's End, but Kennedy rolls him up for a two count. Tatanka rolls out of the way of a Kenton Bomb, and Kennedy has had enough. He heads to the outside and grabs the United States Championship, shouting "this should be mine!" The referee tries to take it off of Kennedy, but Kennedy shoves him aside and hits Tatanka in the face, costing himself the match. Tatanka wins by DQ in 13:33, and Kennedy doesn't care. [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] Roddy Piper is backstage in Eric Bischoff's office. [b]Roddy Piper:[/b] "You're a bastard Bischoff, you really are. I knew we never saw eye to eye, but this is abuse of power at it's worst. I'm Rowdy Roddy Piper, I don't take this crap! If you're such a tough man, Mr. "Karate Expert", why don't you face me yourself? Huh?" Eric Bischoff laughs. [b]Eric Bischoff:[/b] "Come on now, Roddy, you know I'm no wrestler." [b]Roddy Piper:[/b] "And nor am I! I used to be, now I'm retired, or at least semi-retired... Yet you put me up against the biggest guy on your roster, that's a really great way to get back at me." Piper grabs Bischoff's shirt and threatens to punch him. [b]Eric Bischoff:[/b] "Okay! Okay, okay... On SmackDown! it will be Roddy Piper vs. Eric Bischoff. You happy?" Piper takes his hands off of Bischoff and simply nods his head, exiting the office. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B+[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color] Tag Team Match WWE Tag Team Championship Funaki and Scotty 2 Hotty vs. Finlay and William Regal (c)[/b] Regal and Finlay didn't have too much trouble. Scotty hits the Worm but Regal kicked out. William Regal hits the Regal Cutter and covers Hotty for the win in 14:50. [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: C+[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] Daivari is backstage with The Great Khali. [b]Daivari:[/b] "Okay big man, it's time to finally get rid of The Undertaker. Use the cage as a weapon, make him wish he never showed up tonight. Crush him like you did the rocks as a kid. Go do it, Khali, make Undertaker rest in peace for the final time!" [b]The Great Khali:[/b] "Crush The Undertaker! YEAH!" Daivari grins as he and Khali head to the ring for Khali's match. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color] Cage Match The Undertaker vs. The Great Khali[/b] Khali takes advantage for the first few minutes, before The Undertaker fights back with the crowd heavily on his side. Undertaker attempts to scoop Khali up, but isn't strong enough. Khali hits the Overhead Chop and places a foot on Undertaker's chest, but the Deadman sits up, shocking Khali, Daivari and the crowd. Undertaker hits a Chokeslam and starts climbing the cage. Khali recovers, but isn't quick enough to catch The Undertaker. 'Taker escapes in 14:20 and wins the match. Daivari shouts at Khali for losing, and Khali shakes the cage in anger. [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] King Booker is walking backstage, headed to the ring for his match. [b]King Booker:[/b] "I'll show Lashley just what a King is all about..." Booker takes a long look at his World Heavyweight Championship, then walks off as the camera goes back to the ring. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: A[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color] Main Event Singles Match World Heavyweight Championship Bobby Lashley vs. King Booker (c)[/b] Lashley and Booker are finally in the ring together, alone, without any interference and Booker looks scared. Lashley unleashes some vicious shots, sending Booker into the ropes and hit by a powerslam on the way back. Lashley looks to have the match won about 11 minutes in, but Booker gets his foot on the ropes after a huge gorilla press slam. Lashley signals for the end, and lifts Booker up for the Dominator, but the King wriggles free and spins Lashley around and kicks him in the stomach. Booker bounces off the ropes and hits the Scissors Kick, but Lashley kicks out at two! The crowd are on their feet as Lashley starts to power up. He goes for the Spear but Booker sidesteps it and Lashley collides with the steel post. Booker quickly takes advantage by rolling Lashley up and, with the help of his feet on the ropes, successfully defends his title in 17:37. King Booker celebrates while an irate Lashley Spears the referee for not noticing, much to the delight of the crowd. No Mercy slowly fades to black with King Booker kissing his World Heavyweight Championship. [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: A[/b][/color] [color="red"][b][i]Final Rating: B+[/b][/i][/color]

Yeah I don't know, come to think of it I can't really think of a time where a Cage Match wasn't in the main event, but I'm sure it's happened one time or another. As for Kendrick and London, well, I just needed to help get Burke and Terkay over. I promise I'll stop jobbing them so badly though ;)

[IMG]http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/4792/1257498zr0.jpg[/IMG] SmackDown! opens to King Booker standing in the middle of the ring, with his World Heavyweight Championship around his waist. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color][/b] Booker smiles as the crowd boo. [b]King Booker:[/b] "All hail King Booker!" The crowd continue to boo, louder than before. [b]King Booker:[/b] "I beat that peasant, Bobby Lashley, just like I said I would! Now you, my royal subjects, can look at royalty some more." King Booker just poses for a few seconds. [i]"Don't hate the player, hate the game!"[/i] Some familiar music, Booker [b]T[/b]'s old WCW music to be exact hits as King Booker spins around, shocked to see his brother Stevie Ray standing at the top of the aisle. Stevie has a microphone and begins to speak. [b]Stevie Ray:[/b] "Booker... What the hell has happened to you?" [b]King Booker:[/b] "That's King Booker to you, sucka!" Stevie interrupts Booker. [b]Stevie Ray:[/b] "You look like an idiot, you sound like an idiot, you act like an idiot... If you came back home dressed like that, you'd be eaten alive!" [b]King Booker:[/b] "Yeah, well royalty and "ghetto" don't mix anyway, so there's no need to worry about that." [b]Stevie Ray:[/b] "That's the thing, you win a stupid little tournament and it all goes to your head!" [b]King Booker:[/b] "Stupid? What you talking 'bout Stevie, all you could win by yourself is a crappy WCW Television Championship. You're just jealous, once Harlem Heat broke up you were left by yourself. You finally realized that [b]I[/b] was the backbone of the team, and I was the only reason we were winning anything." Stevie Ray begins to get angry. [b]King Booker:[/b] "Yeah? What are you gonna do about it, Stevie? Come on!" King Booker drops his belt and Stevie starts to walk down the aisle and the crowd cheer him on. He stops about halfway and shakes his head. [b]Stevie Ray:[/b] "You ain't worth it, Booker..." [b]King Booker:[/b] "Heh, you always were a coward!" Stevie ignores King Booker's taunts and just walks off back up the aisle. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: C+[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color] Singles Match Bobby Lashley vs. The Great Khali[/b] The usual powerhouse match. Lashley blocks the Overhead Chop and burst into Khali with a Spear, but Khali kicks out at two. Later on during the match Khali heads to the outside and Lashley Spears him through the ropes! Both men are on the outside, hurt as the referee counts both out. It's a draw in 10:37. [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] Bischoff is backstage in his office, dressed to compete. [b]Eric Bischoff:[/b] "I'm here to inform you about tonight's main event. Everyone who won their match at No Mercy, with the exception of Rey Mysterio who isn't here tonight and Tatanka who has the night off, will compete in a six way match to determine the number one contender for King Booker's World Heavyweight Championship at Survivor Series. Good luck to everyone. Now if you excuse me, I have a match to get to." Eric Bischoff smiles as the camera heads back to ringside. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: C[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] [b]Singles Match Roddy Piper vs. Eric Bischoff[/b] Bischoff didn't really put up much of a fight, but it looked like he didn't intend to anyway. He got a few karate kicks in, stumbling Piper, then signals for someone to come out. His bodyguard, Lex Luger runs down and hits Piper in the face with the Bionic Forearm. Bischoff is DQ'ed but he doesn't care, the two men continue beating on Piper. Roddy Piper wins by DQ in 7:04. [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] Scott Hall runs down to save Piper. Luger and Bischoff bail and Hall helps Roddy Piper to his feet. The two men just laugh as they head up the aisle, pleased with their actions. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B-[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color] Singles Match Batista vs. Mr. Kennedy[/b] Mr. Kennedy hits the Kenton Bomb, but Batista kicks out at two. The finish comes when Batista destroys Kennedy with a Batista Bomb and pins him for the win in 15:45. [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B-[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] King Booker is backstage, looking at the camera. [b]King Booker:[/b] "Stevie Ray, I don't know what you're doing here, but if you've got any balls left you'll meet me in the ring next week! Even better, I'll put my World Heavyweight Championship on the line!" The crowd cheer as Booker continues to stare into the camera until it fades back to ringside. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color] Main Event Six-Way Elimination Match Gregory Helms vs. Elijah Burke vs. Sylvester Terkay vs. Finlay vs. William Regal vs. The Undertaker[/b] Burke was first tossed out by Regal and Finlay, causing Terkay to throw the WWE Tag Team Champions out as revenge. Gregory Helms looks a little worried, and is tossed out by The Undertaker pretty easily. It's down to the two big men, and Undertaker eventually gets the victory by tossing Terkay out and winning the match in 18:54. [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B-[/b][/color] [color="red"][b][i]Final Rating: B-[/b][/i][/color]

LMAO, okay everyone here is a sublyminal(sp) message for you all. Last night when I was walking home from the bar, I saw one of the coolest things ever. [SIZE="1"](READ RAW-ECW'S FALL BY KASKADE)[/SIZE] It was a man on a hovercraft floating across the lake. How'd it look you ask? It looked like [SIZE="1"](READ NIMO34'S RING OF HONOR-PURE DESTRUCTION DIARY)[/SIZE] a photoshoped picture that would fill people's inbox... :D

Haha thanks guys, I really do appreciate all the comments. I do like both of your diaries and I really should be reading a little more often and writing a little less, so I'll check them out more often.

[IMG]http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/4792/1257498zr0.jpg[/IMG] SmackDown! opens with the usual pyro and shots of the crowd, before heading to the announce table. [b]Michael Cole:[/b] "Welcome everyone to SmackDown! And what a show we have for you tonight! [b]Every[/b] title is on the line, thanks to Eric Bischoff wanting to shake things up. In the ring is the first challenger for the show, Chavo Guerrero." [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] Chavo is in the ring and he prepares to speak. [b]Chavo Guerrero:[/b] "I may not have won the match, but I did beat Rey Mysterio. Where is he? He wasn't here last week, and he's not here this week! And to top off this great news, in a little while I'll be the new United States Champion!" Chavo grins as Tatanka's music hits. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: C+[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color] Singles Match United States Championship Chavo Guerrero vs. Tatanka (c)[/b] Tatanka comes out strong, even hitting the Trail's End pretty early on for a two count thanks to Chavo's foot on the ropes. Chavo attempts to distract the referee, but he has none of it. The finish is in 14:24 when Chavo rolls Tatanka up and again thanks to the ropes, wins the match. Chavo Guerrero is the new United States Champion. [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B-[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] Scott Hall is backstage with a microphone. [b]Scott Hall:[/b] "Hey yo, Lex Luger, we go back. We go way back. And truthfully, I always thought you were an jerk. I mean, Scott Hall has been a jerk a few times, but I woke up. You, Luger, have never changed your ways. What you did to Piper was disrespectful, and I challenge you to a match next week on SmackDown! What do you say, chico, you got the cojones?" Hall just stares into the camera as it fades to black. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B-[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color] Four-Way Tag Team Match WWE Tag Team Championship Burke and Terkay vs. Funaki and Scotty 2 Hotty vs. London and Kendrick vs. Finlay and Regal (c)[/b] Fast paced match with lots of action, that is until Terkay was tagged in and cleans house. Funaki tries to roll him up, but Terkay just sits down, getting a two count thanks to Scotty breaking it up. Tag in to Finlay by Funaki and the two men exchange fists until London tags himself in. Terkay gets angry and heads around the ring to get a hold of Kendrick, Burke joins him. The two men double-team Kendrick until Hotty and Funaki come around to even the odds. London hits Finlay with a Dropsault, but Regal tries to interfere. London nails another Dropsault on Regal, and lands on Finlay, hooking the leg and receives the three count for the win. London and Kendrick win the WWE Tag Team Titles in 17:42. [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: C[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] We head to the announcers table. [b]John "Bradshaw" Layfield:[/b] "Our great GM has blessed us with a tremendous match next week. It will be The Animal, Batista and Bobby Lashley against The Great Khali and Mr. Kennedy. Good luck to Lashley and Batista, they're gonna need it!" JBL laughs as the camera heads to the entrance ramp. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color] Singles Match Cruiserweight Championship Super Crazy vs. Gregory Helms (c)[/b] The returning Crazy looked good out there. Super Crazy goes for the moonsault fair early on, but Helms rolls out of the ring and grabs his Cruiserweight Championship. He rolls back in the ring as the referee tries to take the belt away, Helms kicks him and nails Crazy in the face. The ref calls for the bell, awarding Super Crazy the win by DQ in 10:21. [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: B-[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] King Booker is backstage holding the World Heavyweight Championship up towards the camera. [b]King Booker:[/b] "Stevie, we used to be tight. We [i]are[/i] brothers, but you had to go and get jealous. The usual case. One partner succeeds, the other gets jealous and tries to claw onto the dominate ones feet as they rise up the ladder of greatness. Is blood really thicker than water? I guess we'll find out tonight when I paint the canvas with yours!" Booker walks off, headed to the ring for his match. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: A[/b][/color] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/color] Main Event Singles Match World Heavyweight Championship Stevie Ray vs. King Booker (c)[/b] Stevie Ray refused to fight, it was never his intentions to challenger his brother, but Bischoff forced him into the match. After a few slaps from Booker, Stevie steps up his game. The elder brother tries his hardest, but is no match for the King. Booker ends it in 15:23 after pinning Stevie following the Scissors Kick. [COLOR="DarkBlue"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: C+[/b][/color] [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][/b][/color] Booker grabs the microphone and walks over to the fallen Stevie Ray. [b]King Booker:[/b] "You see, sucka... [b]This[/b], is greatness!" King Booker points to himself and poses over Stevie as SmackDown! goes off the air. [COLOR="Green"][b][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] Rating: A[/b][/color] [color="red"][b][i]Final Rating: C+[/b][/i][/color]

hey man lovin, lovin, lovin lovin tthe five time five time five time wcw champion finally gettin his go in wwe, in real life and in u dynasty, i love this so much, just 1 question i dnt kno if it my com or somethin but did u miss the lugar-batista match at no mercy??

Archived