Tourin workers, dating, Turn During matches & more...

So, after a 3-year RTG game (and some other tests with different databases), I have a bunch of suggestions to make.

Touring Workers:

I got the feeling that 5SSW was offering a lot of touring contracts to the same people. Maybe finding a way to have them sign permanently after a certain number of tours would make the game a bit more realistic? Maybe it's a bad idea—I don't fully understand the medium/long-term repercussions this could have on other companies, just throwing it out there based on a feeling.

Dating:

There's a lot of it. I’m not sure what to think about it, but as soon as I bring a new woman into my locker room, she starts dating one of the guys within a month or even a week. That feels a bit excessive to me. I tried to see if my relationship change frequency was set too high, but I couldn’t find where it was (I might be missing it, but I think there was an option like that in the 2020 version).

Match Road Agent Note "Turn":

I’m not sure I’ll be clear here.

Either I don’t understand how it works, or it’s not letting me book the way I want. This note turns an outsider (to the match participants) who attacks a supposed ally who's in the match. It doesn’t allow you to make a turn the other way around. (For example, a Heel attacking a faction partner Heel who's in the match, turning the Heel in the match into a Face.) You can still turn the worker with a simple interference and set up the turn, but I’m not sure if it has the same dramatic effect in the game or gives the same bonuses/penalties. Maybe it's only the definition of the participants that are confusing me, as one say "Worker" and the other "Turning".

Different Language Announcing Teams:

I think this could add some realism. Having just the announcer for the local language and broadcasting in other countries with different languages feels weird to me. Obviously, this would require more play-by-play and color workers.

Stored Creative Ideas:

I find the creative automatic sorting a bit hard to read. I think a better way to organize it would be like this: [Type (with the mention “idea” removed)] - [Expiration Date (with 0 before numbers under 10)] - [Success Rating (maybe use ranks from A to D for different hit chances; it would be easier to understand)] - [Worker Short Name]. Also, adding a "Currently Unassigned" filter could be useful when you’re pre-booking matches/angles or have assigned gimmick ideas.

image.jpeg.79aa8d81fd1855fcfb70b0a4058d70e8.jpeg

I obviously have no idea how difficult it would be to implement any of these ideas into the game, and I’m not saying these are necessarily good ideas.... Just sharing some thoughts. Regardless, I’m having so much fun playing this new version. Thank you. :D

• Like 1