Wrestler Pictures Not Showing

Hello :)

I am a TEW newbie, as have played EWR and PWS for a few years now.

Loving TEW IX so far, and downloaded The Who Aug real world update, along with The Bump picture pack.

A bit of an odd one....some of the photos for the wrestlers are not showing. I started a TNA game and for example, Jordynne Grace's photo wasn't on her profile. I went into the in-game editor, added the photo, but when I go to book her, it doesn't show her photo.

When I go to the roster page, it doesn't show a photo for her, but when I click the default image, it opens up her profile and photo is showing?

How do I pull the photo through so it shows at all times?

Cheers,

Rob
The Bearded Booker

50 minutes ago, Grantdawg1 said:

Can you please explain what that means? I have had the same problem, I don't get what "set the picture against the contract" means.

Okay what the person did was add the pic to the workers character profile but not to the contract she has with the company.   If you hire someone thats automatic (well unless you give them an alter ego with a different pic in which case there will be two different pics depending on where you look).  With Grace already being employed they needed to add the pic to both the Worker and the other section in the editor for contracts. 

54 minutes ago, alpha2117 said:

Okay what the person did was add the pic to the workers character profile but not to the contract she has with the company.   If you hire someone thats automatic (well unless you give them an alter ego with a different pic in which case there will be two different pics depending on where you look).  With Grace already being employed they needed to add the pic to both the Worker and the other section in the editor for contracts. 

Thank you. Didn't know there was a separate contract section.

• Like 1