A way to increase booking and/or business skill through the gameplay?

I just heard that unless your the head booker, even if your on the booking team, your Booker skill will not grow. is there a way to change that? I think being on the team should be helping them out with training their skill. 

Another Solution would be for another 'Investment" option for companies that can send a wrestler to some kinda of school to increase their business and booking skill. It can take about a few weeks for them to finish and they can get a growth depending on how much money was spend. 

I think that's a good idea. How else can you get a better booking team if no one is available and you gotta start from scratch with random people? I also think the same should be applied to the referee skill or at least make special guest referee's exempt from the skill so they dont tank a match. Announcer and commentary too.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SaberZerOne said:

I think that's a good idea. How else can you get a better booking team if no one is available and you gotta start from scratch with random people? I also think the same should be applied to the referee skill or at least make special guest referee's exempt from the skill so they dont tank a match. Announcer and commentary too.

Special guest referees are already exempt.

7 hours ago, SaberZerOne said:

Really? I never saw any mention of it in the handbook. Unless I missed it. If that's so then great.

Yup, second paragraph of 20.31 Refereeing in the handbook.

"Please note that it is only used for wrestlers who are set to be a referee in the company; a worker who is not will be treated as a special guest referee when assigned to a match and their Refereeing value is not looked at (i.e. they cannot be penalized or gain bonuses.) 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Jaded said:

Yup, second paragraph of 20.31 Refereeing in the handbook.

"Please note that it is only used for wrestlers who are set to be a referee in the company; a worker who is not will be treated as a special guest referee when assigned to a match and their Refereeing value is not looked at (i.e. they cannot be penalized or gain bonuses.) 

You're right. It is there. Nice, I didn't notice, mainly because the handbook doesn't go straight to the section you want help with anymore. It used to in TEW2020 but when I click the ? icon on things now it just takes me to the menu of the handbook and I have to find it myself.