56 minutes ago, Danny201289 said:

My new company opened 1st January 2022 but I've had an email February 2023 saying I could face bankruptcy soon but I was sure you had 3 years? 

You do have three years. I've just checked with that exact scenario and it's correctly not sending the email. If you email or PM me a copy of your save game, zipped, I'll look into why you're seeing otherwise.

6 hours ago, Danny201289 said:

My new company opened 1st January 2022 but I've had an email February 2023 saying I could face bankruptcy soon but I was sure you had 3 years? 

I've had a look at your file and there's no error. You simply appear to have misread the date - your company opened on 1st January 2002, not 2022, so you're well past the 3 year mark in 2023. I think you've perhaps got muddled up as your avatar began the game on 1st January 2022 by taking over that company, but they'd already been in existence for twenty years by that point.

8 minutes ago, Danny201289 said:

Oh right OK fair enough what an error on my part. Is there a way round it to stop going bankrupt Adam or something I can do in the save file to stop it? 

You go bankrupt if you've been under $0 dollars for an extended period of time. Your only 'legitimate' way to avoid bankruptcy is to get yourself into profitability as soon as possible. Your 'cheating' way is to go into the Options editor and give yourself enough money to survive.