Was thinking that 2 other uses for CE can be:

1: Momentum Boost: Kinda like how Bronson Reed Tsunami Rollins and now all of a sudden has a lot of Momentum boost in the show. Maybe cost around 40 or 50 CE like the others

2: Pop Boost: Use for a wrestler that has to win a match, cleanly. Gives a very small Pop boost. Kinda like how Kingston was getting a lot of pop from winning a butch in his debut in ECW, or Punks quick Rise, or Paige winning the Women's Champ. or divas champ. Can't remember which it was. 

Edit: the Pop Boost can be either 1, 2, or 3 with a down side of losing a Pop or two. Can cost more like 90 or 100 CE. 

Edited by fourbrothers366
more detail
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, fourbrothers366 said:

1: Momentum Boost: Kinda like how Bronson Reed Tsunami Rollins and now all of a sudden has a lot of Momentum boost in the show. Maybe cost around 40 or 50 CE like the others

Isn't that part of what a "Creative Idea" already does?

• Like 3

On 8/20/2024 at 12:27 AM, benjirino said:

Ya i tried to look at the handbook and while I see Moral Boost under Character idea, I don't see that it says that it boosts Momentum. Maybe it does and I haven't notion or read about it elsewhere. My bad if it already does. 

It does but I think its called Character Idea's - I've used a couple and they were both successful and the momentum of the wrestler increased as a result.  

On 8/20/2024 at 8:27 AM, benjirino said:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, fourbrothers366 said:

Ya i tried to look at the handbook and while I see Moral Boost under Character idea, I don't see that it says that it boosts Momentum. Maybe it does and I haven't notion or read about it elsewhere. My bad if it already does. 

It very much does. On a success generally all the way from Chilly to Warm.